Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,412 members, 7,861,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:25 AM

Here Is The Full Stats Of Messi, Lewandowski & Benzema For 2021 Ballondor - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Here Is The Full Stats Of Messi, Lewandowski & Benzema For 2021 Ballondor (383 Views)

Ronaldo, Messi, Lewandowski : 2021 Top Scorers Ranked / Old And New Houses Of Messi, Ronaldo, Ibrahimovic, Beckham / ISIS Releases Macabre Image Of Messi & Neymar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Here Is The Full Stats Of Messi, Lewandowski & Benzema For 2021 Ballondor by cliqtips: 8:58pm On Nov 30, 2021
I saw this online, I thought I should share.

I have been seeing people crying &wailing about Messi's win but have you guys seen their full stats for the last calendar year that was used or you just rely on only the goals scored.

The stats I'm sharing with you shows their performances for both club and country for the year 2021.

I know it might not sit well with some of you but I can't kee myself for you. grin grin

Take it easy on yourself. Be happy for Messi, because this could be his very last but what if he wins his 8th BallonDor (this one go cause HP for people grin grin grin )

Please stop wailing and appreciate this guy.

He is a genius...

Re: Here Is The Full Stats Of Messi, Lewandowski & Benzema For 2021 Ballondor by DonBenny77(m): 9:28pm On Nov 30, 2021
My goat no be their mate
grin
Re: Here Is The Full Stats Of Messi, Lewandowski & Benzema For 2021 Ballondor by FuckkME(f): 12:06am On Dec 01, 2021
Pendu lovers go avoid dis thread grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Here Is The Full Stats Of Messi, Lewandowski & Benzema For 2021 Ballondor by paulolee(m): 8:19am On Dec 01, 2021
hope it gets to front page

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Here Is The Full Stats Of Messi, Lewandowski & Benzema For 2021 Ballondor by OJEEMAH(m): 8:47am On Dec 01, 2021
OP, stop trying to persuade them...... When has Messi won anything genuinely in their eyes??

2010, they cried

2019, they still cried

I was even surprise to see them crying about 2012 that Messi broke and created about 10 new world records.

2021................were you expecting them not to cry??

just be empathic and get them something to wipe their tears.
Re: Here Is The Full Stats Of Messi, Lewandowski & Benzema For 2021 Ballondor by OJEEMAH(m): 9:00am On Dec 01, 2021
FuckkME:
Pendu lovers go avoid dis thread grin
grin grin
Re: Here Is The Full Stats Of Messi, Lewandowski & Benzema For 2021 Ballondor by paulolee(m): 9:59am On Dec 01, 2021
OJEEMAH:
OP, stop trying to persuade them...... When has Messi won anything genuinely in their eyes??

2010, they cried

2019, they still cried

I was even surprise to see them crying about 2012 that Messi broke and created about 10 new world records.

2021................were you expecting them not to cry??

just be empathic and get them something to wipe their tears.
yes o...maybe make op try find one post about one of cr7 old record or his business ventures or his huge social media influence or his earnings n Post...e go always hit f.p n his fans fit happy small

(1) (Reply)

Ralf Rangnick Secures A Visa To Watch Man UTD Vs Arsenal From The Stand / Latest Transfer Rumours / Chelsea’s Next Five Fixtures Will Push Them To Title Contention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.