Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,449 members, 7,846,884 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:53 AM

Breaking News!!! FIFA Investigating Fraud Within The Ballon D’or Committee. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Breaking News!!! FIFA Investigating Fraud Within The Ballon D’or Committee. (1217 Views)

Breaking News: FIFA Opens Investigation Into Ghana Versus South Africa Penalty I / Why FIFA Is Investigating Croatia, Nigeria Match / FIFA And CAF Investigating Nigeria-zambia Match In Uyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News!!! FIFA Investigating Fraud Within The Ballon D’or Committee. by ElasticStone(m): 6:54pm On Dec 01, 2021
Una go cry waaaaaaaaaaa today, u never see anything!!!

See them jumping in and out the thread cheesy

Messi, Messi’s Dad, myself and other fans go show una pepper. Bunch of haters. grin grin

Meanwhile, information reaching me that Engineers in Dubai and Saudi Arabia are currently welding Pendu’s Dubai D’Or tongue

9 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!! FIFA Investigating Fraud Within The Ballon D’or Committee. by matrix199(m): 6:56pm On Dec 01, 2021
Lol.
Re: Breaking News!!! FIFA Investigating Fraud Within The Ballon D’or Committee. by ElasticStone(m): 6:59pm On Dec 01, 2021
matrix199:
Lol.

See them entering the thread and rushing out with speed. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!!! FIFA Investigating Fraud Within The Ballon D’or Committee. by Francashy(m): 7:00pm On Dec 01, 2021
Elastic werey grin

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!! FIFA Investigating Fraud Within The Ballon D’or Committee. by Kukukillus: 7:01pm On Dec 01, 2021
Lol
Re: Breaking News!!! FIFA Investigating Fraud Within The Ballon D’or Committee. by matrix199(m): 7:13pm On Dec 01, 2021
ElasticStone:

See them entering the thread and rushing out with speed. cheesy

I simply laughed at your misleading headline. But then, you're too vile to be a messi fan. Don't jump to conclusion next time. I love messi next to ronaldinho. Messi didnt buy his way to the heart of those who thought he deserved it and voted for him, he simply playd his way to their heart. As a true barca fan, we welcome criticism and contrary opinions because the fact still remains the fact.... He won his 7th ballon d'or and nothing can change that, not even a time machine!
Re: Breaking News!!! FIFA Investigating Fraud Within The Ballon D’or Committee. by Youngwiz71(m): 7:15pm On Dec 01, 2021
using click baits #smh

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!!! FIFA Investigating Fraud Within The Ballon D’or Committee. by Javalord000(m): 11:31pm On Dec 01, 2021
Why na No be small celebrations for start this night for some people

Anyways abeg make una patronize us before hunger kill person
Check my signature for more info
Re: Breaking News!!! FIFA Investigating Fraud Within The Ballon D’or Committee. by ElasticStone(m): 12:44pm On Dec 02, 2021
matrix199:

I simply laughed at your misleading headline. But then, you're too vile to be a messi fan. Don't jump to conclusion next time. I love messi next to ronaldinho. Messi didnt buy his way to the heart of those who thought he deserved it and voted for him, he simply playd his way to their heart. As a true barca fan, we welcome criticism and contrary opinions because the fact still remains the fact.... He won his 7th ballon d'or and nothing can change that, not even a time machine!

Oh ok. We a family then
Re: Breaking News!!! FIFA Investigating Fraud Within The Ballon D’or Committee. by ElasticStone(m): 12:47pm On Dec 02, 2021
Youngwiz71:
using click baits #smh

Penaldo Factos fan spotted grin

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Ex-super Eagles Striker, Musa Is Dead (photo) / Most Up-to-date Sports News Providing Website / Tickets To Arsenal Vs Chelsea On May 10th At Emirates Stadium

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.