Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,298 members, 7,819,003 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

Mtn Shares - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Mtn Shares (3569 Views)

MTN Shares / Is It Advisable To Buy MTN Shares, When The Shares As Gone Down Rapidly / How To Invest In MTN Shares In 2021? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mtn Shares by toyosiabayomi96: 7:52pm On Dec 01, 2021
Y’ello thank you for contacting MTN! Y’ello thank you for contacting MTN! MTN Group is selling up to 575,000,000 shares in MTN Nigeria in the first phase of a series of offers that will reduce its
shareholding in MTN Nigeria from 78.83% to 65% over time. The Offer is designed to maximise participation from local
Nigerian retail investors, providing as many people as possible with the opportunity to own shares in MTN Nigeria. The shares are being sold through an offer for sale to the public. Applications for the MTN Offer opens from 8:00 am on
Wednesday, 1 December 2021 to 5:00 pm on Tuesday, 14 December 2021.
Interested investors can find full details of how to submit an application at http://www.mtnonline.com/PO Chapel Hill Denham Advisory Limited is the Lead Issuing House to the Offer.
Rand Merchant Bank Nigeria Limited, Renaissance Securities (Nigeria) Limited, Stanbic IBTC Capital Limited and Vetiva
Capital Management Limited are the Joint Issuing Houses to the Offer.
Coronation Registrars Limited is the Registrar of MTN Nigeria Communications Plc. Interested investors should use the approved channels listed below to submit an application. You can find full details of
how to submit an application at http://www.mtnonline.com/PO or consult with your stockbroker or banker for further guidance.

~AM

1 Like

Re: Mtn Shares by toyosiabayomi96: 7:53pm On Dec 01, 2021
Please my question is how can I get stockbrokers particularly the recognized ones listed by MTn
Re: Mtn Shares by Pymetrics: 9:39am On Dec 05, 2021
toyosiabayomi96:
Y’ello thank you for contacting MTN! Y’ello thank you for contacting MTN! MTN Group is selling up to 575,000,000 shares in MTN Nigeria in the first phase of a series of offers that will reduce its
shareholding in MTN Nigeria from 78.83% to 65% over time. The Offer is designed to maximise participation from local
Nigerian retail investors, providing as many people as possible with the opportunity to own shares in MTN Nigeria. The shares are being sold through an offer for sale to the public. Applications for the MTN Offer opens from 8:00 am on
Wednesday, 1 December 2021 to 5:00 pm on Tuesday, 14 December 2021.
Interested investors can find full details of how to submit an application at http://www.mtnonline.com/PO Chapel Hill Denham Advisory Limited is the Lead Issuing House to the Offer.
Rand Merchant Bank Nigeria Limited, Renaissance Securities (Nigeria) Limited, Stanbic IBTC Capital Limited and Vetiva
Capital Management Limited are the Joint Issuing Houses to the Offer.
Coronation Registrars Limited is the Registrar of MTN Nigeria Communications Plc. Interested investors should use the approved channels listed below to submit an application. You can find full details of
how to submit an application at http://www.mtnonline.com/PO or consult with your stockbroker or banker for further guidance.

~AM
I'm new to this share things, please what is the advantage or benefit to common man like me.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Mtn Shares by Adeoye11(m): 1:40pm On Dec 05, 2021
Pymetrics:

I'm new to this share things, please what is the advantage or benefit to common man like me.

Go and read about shares sir!
It's available on Google, but if you are looking for sharp money sir, then you are mistaken.
Re: Mtn Shares by mondee02(m): 3:23pm On Dec 12, 2021
Pymetrics:

I'm also contemplating about it, as I have no knowledge of how it works...

(1) (Reply)

Mmm Is Working Again ---- Halleluya / Earn Money Just By On Zwerl Platform / Binary Options Trading Cheat Codes Revealed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.