Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,873 members, 7,828,112 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

TEARS°°°JESSICA DURU [COMPLETED] - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / TEARS°°°JESSICA DURU [COMPLETED] (2359 Views)

***TEARS***JESSICA DURU {Temporarily Closed...I Apologize} / ***POSSESSED***JESSICA DURU [COMPLETED] / WRETCHEDLY RICH"""JESSICA DURU [COMPLETED] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

TEARS°°°JESSICA DURU [COMPLETED] by Nobody: 8:09pm On Dec 01, 2021
STORY TITLE: tEARs ❤❤

For book cover... click https://www.nairaland.com/6867670/tears-jessica-duru-temporarily-closed...i#107961604

©Jessica Duru ✍❣

"You said you loved me... you promised you'd never leave," Arabel spoke amidst tears. Her boyfriend, Oliver, had just broken up with her. She wasn't willing to let go. Not yet. They had come this far, having dated for so long. She was broken to know he was calling off the relationship. After all they have been through, she couldn't stop thinking, he wanted to throw everything away and move on just like that. She couldn't figure out what went wrong, all she knew was that the man standing before her wasn't her Oliver. "Oliver, this isn't you," Part of her wished he wasn't the one.
"This is me, Arabel,"
Her heart was shattered.
"I don't want you-"

×××××CHAPTER ONE×××××

"Arabel. Arabel?"
"I'm here," answered an auburn haired lady with one hand raised.
She was in no mood to talk.
Sighing and sluggishly getting her raised hand down, she brought her legs down and made to answer.
"Arabel, what have you been doing?"
"Thinking all day," she mumbled, grabbing a plate from the plate rack.
"Oh, so you were hungry but couldn't stand up to help me in the kitchen?"
She grumbled. "Mom, you know I can't. Still sulking." She said, and her mom sighed. "Oh, Arabel," she made to hug her. "You can't stay like this forever, baby. Oliver's not gonna come back."
"Mom!" Arabel felt worse, hearing her mother say. This wasn't the comfort she was looking for. Her mother was making matters worse. "Mom, I thought you would comfort me." She pulled away. "I thought you were actually going to make me feel better-" she wanted that but was getting the opposite.
It's been a week. A week Oliver looked her in the eye and walked away with no remorse.
She hated him. She wanted him to feel all that she felt-and even worse. She hated him for leaving her; for walking away and not thinking how she'd feel if he did.
"I hate him, mommy..."
"I know, baby."
"I loved him so much!" she couldn't hold back her tears as her mother drew closer to wipe them off.
Arabel and Oliver had been together since tenth grade. Now she was in her final year, she didn't know if she'd survive...

Things were complicated in the young lady's life. She had never felt so down before. Her grades were not as good as they were the semester before; her boyfriend was gone-she was torn.
The pain she felt was worse than anything she'd ever felt. If only she could bring an end to it and be free.
"I want to end this, Sylvia. I can't bear the pain anymore-" Arabel told her friend.
Sylvia was frightened by her words. "You don't mean that, do you now?" she asked Arabel who stood by her words.
"I mean every word," Arabel said, as she stood up from the chair, acting like she was going to leave.
Sniffling and sitting back down, she buried her face in her palms. "I can't do it, Sylv," she sniffled again. "I really can't."
Her friend pulled her closer. "You have to get yourself together, girl. Oliver's already moved on..."
"But I can't!" Arabel clenched her fists with disdain. "Oliver has been the one right from the start," she made clear.
Sylvia went further to tell her that he wasn't the one for her. "But Oliver's not the one for you, my dear,"
Arabel's stomach tightened in pain. "I really hate him!"
Her friend's lips curved. "Mm, I know you do."
Arabel huffed, and said, "I'm definitely going to make him pay!"
Her mother came out. "What did you say?"
Arabel turned to look at her. "I'll make him pay, mom," she remembered her friend's warning; she had warned her not to get too attached, but she was too stubborn; too clingy. She had let her emotions get the best of her, and now she was paying the price. "If only I had not gotten so close to him," she held her stomach, regretting not listening. "If only I had not let myself love him so much," she let her heart ache while the pain tarried.
Remembering their last meeting, she felt a whole new crippling pain. If only she knew it was going to be their last, she thought with quivering lips.

Michigan University was a thirty minute trek from Arabel's house. She walked tiredly, feeling completely dragged out from her sulky space, reaching the front gate, as she saw her ex and his new girl—like she assumed—walking hand in hand, smiling happily.
"Just chill—" she muttered under her breath and walked past them, acting like they weren't there.
Arabel couldn't believe Oliver would move on so fast. Wasn't it just last week? She felt her breath slowly leave.
How he was able to move on, she couldn't understand.
She ended up concluding he was a monster, the thought of it ringing in her mind as she walked to class.

"Girl, you're funny. Don't tell me you were thinking about Oliver all day,"
"I was."
Arabel couldn't get her mind off him. She had such a hard time averting it from him. Sometimes she found herself wishing he had never walked away. Other times she sighed at how easy it was for him to--
"Do you think he ever found me attractive?"
Sylvia gave a loud laugh. "You're funny."
Arabel concurred. "I know—" she paused. "But do you?" she asked, seriously searching for an answer.
Sylvia tried not to snicker. "Oh, please don't tell me you're still thinking about him?"
Arabel denied."I'm not," she went further to say, "I'd long forgotten him."
Sylvia doubted though not showing it. "So how are you?"
Arabel was unsure if to tell her what was making her feel unwell. "Oliver and I had sex—"
Sylvia was baffled. She had known about their regular make outs—but sex?! "You didn't?" she gasped, acting surprised. "Girl, you better be joking..."
Arabel attested, "But I'm not—"
Sylvia gasped again, then laughed. "Oh, I'm kidding. But wait—" she paused with a finger raised. "That dude's got guts. How dare he?!"
Arabel sighed. "He gave no sign, that's what hurts,"
Sylvia made to comfort— "Oh, baby. Just cheer up." she rubbed her knuckles lightly, as she said, "I know wherever he is, he's regretting giving you up."
Arabel smiled but deep down could tell he was regretting nothing.

Arabel

I was starting to think I was running mad, seeing Oliver while he wasn’t there.
I thought I had gotten over him.
Three weeks.
Three weeks yet the thoughts of him lingered.
I remembered the happy memories—and the sad ones.
Weeping again, I threw curses which I knew wasn’t going to get to him.
How could he move on just like that? I shook my head in rage, slamming my fists.
I hated him to the very core. Seeing him suffer was all I cared.
I was feeling nauseous, having cried all night. A bit of a mistake, I told myself, but I could help it no more but let my emotions bulge out lest I got out of control.
Oliver was happily living his life. Why won’t I be? I constantly asked.
I couldn’t figure out why I’d let the thoughts of him pull me down while he enjoyed and went about his normal life. Not like he treated me any better—I knew I had to let go of every memory and live my own life.
Breakfast has been served, I sighed, accepting the truth.
I had to stop sulking and be that girl Mom's always wanted; the thought of that made me smile.
Being in my final year wasn't that easy. I had to strive just to get my CGPA back on track—"Arabel, you got this—” telling myself, determined not to let anything get in my way, I walked with shoulders raised, happy to know I was going to heal just in time.

✍JessicaDuru ✍❣

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: TEARS°°°JESSICA DURU [COMPLETED] by Nobody: 8:13pm On Dec 01, 2021
Still in chapter one. Schooooooool cry cry cry
Re: TEARS°°°JESSICA DURU [COMPLETED] by Babysuccess02(f): 8:33pm On Dec 01, 2021
Likey likey

1 Like

Re: TEARS°°°JESSICA DURU [COMPLETED] by Nobody: 5:16am On Dec 02, 2021
kiss
Re: TEARS°°°JESSICA DURU [COMPLETED] by Nobody: 5:33am On Dec 02, 2021
Babysuccess02:
Likey likey

Awwn, thank you, dear ❤❤

1 Like

Re: TEARS°°°JESSICA DURU [COMPLETED] by Nobody: 2:31pm On Dec 02, 2021
Chapter Two

Arabel no longer thought about Oliver or cried over him. She was healing, that she ensured. Busying herself with school activities, she made certain that her mind was put at ease and she didn’t have to think of anything.

Arabel
I was happy with the new development; I no longer thought about my ex or spent many nights, crying and wishing he was there.
Thanks to Sylvia. And, of course school, I was getting back on my feet and even getting out more, making sure I got busy with whatever thing school gave.

“You’re cheery,”
“I am?”
“More than ever,” came her response. She asked me what the deal was and I said ‘nothing’. She didn’t want to believe, forcing me to talk, as I could only take out a cracker and nibble, getting saved by the bell.
“Sylvia?”
“Oh no!” a voice I could recognize came in. “What is he…?” I got slammed shut, letting my eyes do the work while Sylvia made to answer with a devious look. “Stanley?” I could hold my breath no more, seeing him standing there. “S-Stanley—” next my lips quivered, cold feet trembling as dazed eyes danced.
His sturdy looks was one to die for. His snazzy wear one to—
“Arabel!”
I had done it again.
“Hey, Arry,”
I felt soft lips kiss my cheek. Did he…?
“Arabel!” a second call made me snap out.
“I did it again, didn’t I?” I looked at Sylvia, forgetting Stanley was right there. “Oh, my gosh, Stanley—” my voice hung.
I couldn’t believe he was the one standing there. Wasn’t expecting him in anyway. Sylvia, what did you do? I gave Sylvia the look, as she gave me a smirk.
“Well, hope now’s not the bad time?”
I coughed slightly. “Kinda is,” I mumbled, hoping he didn’t hear.
Sylvia certainly must have invited him over for some reason. I bet—
“Hey!”
My rumble-jumble thoughts got interrupted again.
“Bet you guys wouldn’t mind if I go grab some things… hm?”
I squeezed my face, knowing Sylvia’s plans. “You’re not going far, are you?” I wanted to be sure.
Her moves seemed suspicious. She was going to get it from me if her plans worked! I thought with nose twitching.
Sylvia left and we began talking.
The first few minutes was a bit awkward. I couldn’t stare him in the eye or move my lips; the air was getting pretty hot with him by my side.
“So, you’re doing well?”
“Yeah?”
“Can see that, alright—”
I got my legs partly crossed, trying not to seem nervous.
He could tell already that I was. Though not showing it, I could tell with the way his eyes moved.
This is awkward, I found myself almost saying.
I couldn’t make eye contact with him, this he noticed, making him ask, “Are you uncomfortable having me here?”
I replied with one word. “No.”
He smiled. “Well, that’s good.” His voice made butterflies flutter in my tum.
No, Ar, you can’t! I chided myself.
Looking slightly at his abs which showed despite having a shirt on, I couldn’t help moaning, as he looked at me with lips curved. “You are definitely going to make a hole on me with those eyes if you don’t stop,”
I laughed nervously, tucking a strand of my hair back where it belonged.
He looked charming wearing that smile. One could mistake him for an angel if ever they saw him on the road.
“Gosh, you’re cute,” I muttered unconsciously, regretting why I did.
“You say something?”
Sylvia walked in. Always in time to save me from tight situations. Thank God!
“You guys didn’t miss me? Huh?”
I stood up immediately. “I should be going,”
Stanley arched a brow. “Now?”
“Um… um… yes,” my voice trembled.
I hadn’t felt so nervous in my life. Gosh, what is this? I couldn’t figure out why I was feeling so.
Well, I did figure,
It was Stan—

Ooh-la-la. Arry's found herself a new papi cheesy
Re: TEARS°°°JESSICA DURU [COMPLETED] by Nobody: 2:35pm On Dec 02, 2021
O...Kay! I did come... and chapter two is kiss
Anticipate chapter 3 kiss kiss cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TEARS°°°JESSICA DURU [COMPLETED] by dodoatirice: 2:50pm On Dec 02, 2021
Following

1 Like

Re: TEARS°°°JESSICA DURU [COMPLETED] by Nobody: 2:51pm On Dec 02, 2021
dodoatirice:
Following
Sure. We all are following. How is the story? Is it nice? What's your judgement? Are my words correct? Are the sentences right?
Re: TEARS°°°JESSICA DURU [COMPLETED] by Nobody: 2:53pm On Dec 02, 2021
That up there... is the convo I've been longing to have.

So y'all start coming with your views. If you've got suggestions drop. A better book cover... feel free. We're in this together! No one's an island. We learn everyday. I learn everyday. Your words can go a thousand miles for me. So, don't you read without placing a word!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: TEARS°°°JESSICA DURU [COMPLETED] by Nobody: 2:56pm On Dec 02, 2021
All ghost readers... please hide no more. I need your views, too. Everyone is welcome.
Re: TEARS°°°JESSICA DURU [COMPLETED] by Nobody: 2:59pm On Dec 02, 2021
Kayo80, boluto1 akins33 Finkap65 SeyiDominion Pweetiedude Captaintitan johnnywayne, Bukolaberry, Supervisor22
Oyinprince Moura7, Hungerbadoo, Phimzy, Ismaxtr3, pabon, amechispeaks, joshkke, pjmoa, Raachukwu, Orikinla, Adabar, Danboyi88, Therock5555, Oluwatimi2000, Divepen1, dontrulee(l, stevyno1, Kelvingarcia, KidDarkness, ghostwritter, Xandrose, MummyIMadeIt, crossfm, PraisesPblaze, ShackWes, lahrra, mincu, bomapraise, Chinnems, Elvictor, spending, Casan0va

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: TEARS°°°JESSICA DURU [COMPLETED] by Nobody: 3:00pm On Dec 02, 2021
dontrulee
Didn't forget you this time wink
Re: TEARS°°°JESSICA DURU [COMPLETED] by dodoatirice: 3:04pm On Dec 02, 2021
Jaylynn:

Sure. We all are following. How is the story? Is it nice? What's your judgement? Are my words correct? Are the sentences right?

Its nice, i like how detailed it is, but please post more you hear

1 Like

Re: TEARS°°°JESSICA DURU [COMPLETED] by dontrulee: 3:13pm On Dec 02, 2021
Jaylynn:
dontrulee
Didn't forget you this time wink
Thank you baby girl. �

1 Like

Re: TEARS°°°JESSICA DURU [COMPLETED] by 5991ayo: 9:12pm On Dec 02, 2021
Jaylynn:
All ghost readers... please hide no more. I need your views, too. Everyone is welcome.
hello

1 Like

Re: TEARS°°°JESSICA DURU [COMPLETED] by Nobody: 10:03pm On Dec 02, 2021
5991ayo:
hello
Hello to you, too cheesy
Re: TEARS°°°JESSICA DURU [COMPLETED] by Nobody: 10:03pm On Dec 02, 2021
dontrulee:

Thank you baby girl. �

You're welcome wink
Re: TEARS°°°JESSICA DURU [COMPLETED] by Nobody: 10:04pm On Dec 02, 2021
dodoatirice:

Its nice, i like how detailed it is, but please post more you hear

Awwn, thank you, dear. I'm trying to write more but sch work keep coming
Re: TEARS°°°JESSICA DURU [COMPLETED] by 5991ayo: 10:43pm On Dec 02, 2021
Jaylynn:
Hello to you, too cheesy
ok how was urday ma
Re: TEARS°°°JESSICA DURU [COMPLETED] by PraisesPblaze(m): 11:14pm On Dec 02, 2021
Where is my mat Lemme spread it here.

1 Like

Re: TEARS°°°JESSICA DURU [COMPLETED] by Nobody: 11:15am On Dec 03, 2021
TEARS ✍

©Jessica Duru ✍❣

Chapter Three

Stanley had seemed different the first time he bumped into me.
It was on a good day.
The perfect time... I guess?
He seemed in a rush. Well, that'd tell why he crashed into me by mistake.
"I-I'm sorry—" memories of that day came back, as I forgot totally I was still at Sylv's.
"Oh, let me help you with that," he said with such gentility.
Gosh! Why so cute?
I got dragged out again, getting aware of my surroundings.
"Arabel, is something wrong?"
I could only 'hm' as I hurried out the door like a total weirdo.

"Is she always like this?" Stanley asked Sylvia, watching Arabel hurry out like something was wrong.
He couldn't understand what he said wrong. He needed to be sure he made no wrong remarks.
"Arabel—Sylvia made to explain—is just..."
Stanley completed. "Shy?"
Sylvia affirmed.
Her plan was to make he and Arabel get to know each other. But the latter wasn't making it any easy.

"Can we now agree to the fact that you like Vilton?"
Vilton was Stanley's last name.
Stanley Vilton—
Sylvia saw Stanley as the better man. She wished her friend could see what she saw, and get right to it without wasting time.
"Babe, you know I and Stanley can't be. He's way over—" she got cut short.
"Arabel, where are my mom jeans?" Mrs Hawk made towards them. "You haven't been wearing them, have you?" she questioned with eager eyes.
"Hi, Mrs Hawk." Sylvia greeted.
"Oh, hi, baby!"
Sylvia lifted herself up, halfway, giving Mrs Hawk her usual cheek slam. "My, you look nice,"
Arabel shook her head, making to say: "Mom, you're interrupting. Girls' space?"
Mrs Hawk looked stylishly at her; fingers kept midair. "My mom jeans!" the high-class woman requested.
Arabel could see her mom was in no mood for jokes. She got up reluctantly and made for her room, taking the jeans out of the closet, as she made to walk back to the living room and her eyes caught her phone.
"Let's see—"

✍✍

A frown found my face as I read—
The guts!
Another text came in. "It's urgent."
I hissed and switched off my phone.
Moving back to the living room, I announced, "Oliver texted,"
All eyes were fixed on me. "No way!"
I threw mom the jeans as she caught it. "That boy's got guts!"
Sylvia agreed. "Until now... he hasn't got a brain,"
"At all."
Mom said to me, "Give me that," she pointed at my phone. "Give me!" she made to take it as I shifted back.
"Mom!"
"Here, give me." she succeeded in taking the phone from me, moving back, as I followed.
"Mom, what' you doing?"
"No one messes with my baby and gets away!" she huffed, switching my phone back on, as she made to type, blocking me from seeing.
"Mum!"
"Baby, I swear, you're gonna thank me."
I groaned and let her.
She handed me back my phone, and asked Sylvia to keep an eye on me while she left to get dressed.
Few minutes gone, a knock came on the door. "Babe, please open the door—"
"The nerves!" I sprang to my feet, moving like lightning, as I got the door open, giving him no chance to knock a second time. "What are you doing here?"
"Baby, I can explain—"
I needed no explanation; an asshole he was.
"You really have some nerves, you know that?"
Sylvia emerged. "So, the loser comes crawling back..."
I smirked.
Oliver was really one. Even heaven knew he was, I smirked a second time.
"Baby, I know I've..."
"Zzzzt..." I hushed, feeling pride overpower me. "Gosh, you're such a jackass, having the guts... trespassing and not caring if I'd call the cops—" I arched my brows, looking at Sylvia. "Can you believe this guy?"
"Such an oaf!"
I bet he felt filthy and filled with shame.
"Baby, I thought I heard someone knock?" Mom arrived, stopping at the sight. "Well, well, well. What do we have here?"
Sylvia and I chuckled. "No one—" we knew what we meant by that. Oliver was a nobody.
"Sylvia darling," Mom called, stretching her hands. "Get me the kitchen broom."
Sylvia hurriedly made to get it. She got back in time, and mom took the broom from her.
Asking us to watch while she hit him countless times, we laughed insanely, watching him hurry off.

gringrin Mrs Hawk.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: TEARS°°°JESSICA DURU [COMPLETED] by Nobody: 11:56am On Dec 03, 2021
Frank25
I reopened it here o... in case you've been searching wink
Re: TEARS°°°JESSICA DURU [COMPLETED] by Nobody: 4:01pm On Dec 03, 2021
TEARS ✍

©Jessica Duru ✍❣

Chapter Four

I was feeling sad about what mom did to Oliver. Part of me wished I could talk to him, and even hug him. I was tearing up—Sylvia noticed. “Your eyes,” she said. “What’s wrong?”
I went from laughing to crying—not the profuse one—the light.
“I’m okay,” I looked away to avoid making her stress. Mom followed, and I snapped. “I said I’m fine!” I angrily made for my room which wasn’t so far from the living room, banging my door, as I tossed myself on the bed immediately.

Oliver

I wanted to see Arabel again; to tell her how sorry I was for everything. I know I hurt her. Many times I couldn’t stop regretting that I hadn’t fought for our love. It was undeniable knowing I couldn’t make do with her not being around. Arabel was the perfect girl—always been, always will be. I regretted walking out at the slightest chance. “Argh! Why do I feel this way?”

Oliver was having such a hard time getting Arabel off his mind. He tried to focus on school and move on.
Not being able to accept the fact that he had lost her, he took up his phone and made to text her, remembering the embarrassing scene that her mother had made and let out a sigh.
Dropping his phone, he wished there was another way, searching his mind, as the thought of her friend eluded.

“Sylvia...”
“Yes!”
“I was thinking you…”
“Thinking what? Sylvia gave him no chance. "You know, you really have some nerves showing up...”
Oliver made to stop her.
"Don't touch me!"
Oliver withdrew.
“I could punch you right now, you know that? Dismantle that face of yours and have you wishing you never crossed my path!”
Oliver exhaled. “Sylvia, please listen to me…”
“Why?!” she asked.
“ ‘Cos I need you to help me with...”
Sylvia spoke again. “You’re still here?” she bit her lower lip. Oliver was her friend; she had liked him once—but now—she hated him. “I swear, Oliver, if you don’t leave—”
Arabel joined— "What are you doing here?" she had sighted him from afar.
Oliver made to touch her, and she said, "Don't even think about it—"
He read her expression.
Clutching his bag, he made to leave. Arabel caught his hand, not wanting him to go, as she moved into his arms, leaving her friend speechless.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TEARS°°°JESSICA DURU [COMPLETED] by Nobody: 4:11pm On Dec 03, 2021
Do girls as loving as this still exist?
Re: TEARS°°°JESSICA DURU [COMPLETED] by Nobody: 10:26pm On Dec 03, 2021
kiss
Re: TEARS°°°JESSICA DURU [COMPLETED] by Nobody: 11:31am On Dec 04, 2021
Chapter Five

I was going to whisper in his ear and make him not want to pester me. “Ollie, you need to stop,” I said, and pulled away.

I asked Sylvia to follow me, as we walked to the ‘Great Hall’, stopping halfway, as she scolded. “What was that?”

I sighed and folded my arms.

“No, really. What was that?”

I sent a strand of my hair backwards. “Look, Sylv…”

She cut me short. “You really do know how to make someone angry,” she continued to walk.

I knew I had made her angry with the way I hugged my ex. I was feeling emotional, not to deny—hugging him in a bid to whisper, was the only way I could think of.

“Sylvia, you can’t be mad at me,”

She wore a deadly glare. “Can you not talk to me?”

I was shocked.

I knew how mad Sylvia could get, but this? I’d never seen her get so mad, to the extent of wanting to shut me out

Sylvia

I wasn’t going to talk to Arabel until she got back to her senses.

Hugging her ex in front of me? How rude?

I was starting to see her for what she was.

A blind lover girl—

A boy-chaser!

I was going to distance myself and get my hands off anything that had to do with her.

All this time I thought I was protecting her.

Only to be taken as a fool!

Arabel

Sylvia was clearly ignoring me. Countless times I tried to talk to her she did as if it wasn’t me, getting me hurt and all vexed.

I wanted to tell her how sorry I was—hugging Oliver was a big mistake.

“Sylvia, please don’t go!” I was finally able to have a word. She was on our way out, when I held her back and stopped her from leaving. “Sylvia…”

“Are you done?”

I said, confused. “I can’t believe you’re mad at me…”

“Well, I am.” She looked at my hand. “Can you please take those hands off me?”

I made to hug her. “Sylvia, please don’t be mad at me. You’re the only friend I’ve got.”

She pushed me roughly as she let go of the door. “Don’t touch me.”

I was shaken, expecting the least.

Watching her leave, I groaned with lips sealed. “Sylv, why making this hard?” I walked back home, feeling unwell.

Having Sylvia not talk to me was tortuous and hurting.

I dragged myself to my room on getting home, tiredly running my hand on the knob, as the image of a guy caught me as the door gave way.

“S-Stanley?”

I couldn’t believe he was the one standing there.

He raised his hand, partly, giving his usual smile, as I asked with brows raised, “What are you doing here?”

He replied, “I came to see you,”

“Why?” I walked to my bed and sat down, folding my arms. “Did Sylvia tell you anything?” I suspected it to be, and he laughed. “No.” he made to sit beside me as I pulled over.

“Heh. Not a decent way to visit someone, huh?”

“Yup, but no harm done,” I waved it aside. “So, um, how are you?” I felt nervous a bit, shoving the feeling off, as we started a convo. I got to know so many intriguing things, knowing the kinds of adventures he’s had, having seen the world, gleefully wishing he wouldn’t leave. “Gosh! I wish you could stay and tell me more. Quite an adventure you’ve had.” I said, longing to hear more.

It felt nice having him around.

Blushing unnoticed, I tucked a strand of my hair behind (a habit I had come to love), having the urge to kiss him, as our eyes met.

“You’re beautiful,” I thought I heard him say.

“I am?” I blinked, slamming myself inside. Get your head straight, girl! I ignored, making to kiss him, not able to hold it anymore.

Stanley

I had never kissed a woman before; this was my first.

I pulled away breathlessly, surprised at how easy it was.

Getting our lips locked again, we wrestled, breathlessly; lying fully on the bed, as we made to take off our clothes.

“Wait.” I remembered suddenly. We don’t have a condom, I thought and looked at her.

“What’s that?” she asked.

I shrugged the thoughts off and gave a half smile, not wanting to ruin the mood, as I helped her remove the one thing shielding us—

Damn. It was so easy cry Y’all think Arabel made the right choice? embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TEARS°°°JESSICA DURU [COMPLETED] by Nobody: 12:35pm On Dec 04, 2021
oloyedprince1
This one's got a touch of... grin
Re: TEARS°°°JESSICA DURU [COMPLETED] by Nobody: 12:41pm On Dec 05, 2021
TEARS

Chapter ✍❣ Six

I watched him suck slowly on my curved, smooth breasts.
Having him lead me on, he tucked at my nips, grazing their front, as he ran down lightly, making to feast on my enlarged, fruity mound; as I shut my eyes, wanting to feel the whole of it; a deep sigh escaping my lips, as my mouth tightened at the feel of his tongue near my tasty clit.
“Am I doing it right?”
“Just right,” I moaned, not wanting him to stop.
I watched him withdraw just in time before my juices came out, groaning, feeling his hot poker fit into my hole; a gasp escaping at the feel, as I threw my head back on the pillow, letting him do his thing until his h**ny clock ran out.

Stanley

I was scared I was doing it wrong; I never thought I had it in me.
Watching her make soft sighs and moan at every single stroke, made me not want to pull away—feeling my excitement build, part of me wished to withdraw, but another part kept me in, making me pour every bit of my possession—inside, as I slumped—then she sighed.
“D-did you…?”
“Yes.” I already knew what she was going to ask.
“I’m not on pills,”
I looked at her, seeing the fear in her eyes. “Don’t worry,” I made to assure. “You won’t get pregnant.” I lifted myself up as I made to kiss her.
Having to think of impregnating a woman was one I dreaded.
I got dressed and had her putting her clothes back on, as we kissed again.
Feeling that love that was never there, I got my lips back, being already charmed, as the sound of the door interrupted—and we pulled away.

~~
Re: TEARS°°°JESSICA DURU [COMPLETED] by Nobody: 2:21pm On Dec 05, 2021
“Baby?!”
I knew we were in big trouble.
“Baby, who the hell is this?”
“M-mum, I can explain—”
“Explain!” she rolled her eyes at us as she sought.
Excusing myself, not wanting to get between, I went out the door, down the stairs, wasting no time finding the front door, as I hurried out.

✍✍

“Baby?”
“My new boyfriend.”
I knew how overprotective mom could be.
She was going to scold me... that for sure. But I had to tell her that I was no longer a kid. A grown woman—in her final year. “Mom, Stanley’s my new boyfriend, okay? There’s no need to fret.” I took off my jeans and tossed it on the bed.
Making for the bathroom, she got in front of me. “Did something happen?”
I shrugged. “No.”
She said, “Well, that’s cool, cause you know…”
“Mom!”
She laughed and got ahold of my cheeks. “Don’t worry, baby. I trust you.”
I bit my lower lip as she let go.
I was still scared, knowing Stanley had cum in me. I hurried and got myself all clean, taking from my monthly allowance, as I rushed out to get myself the pill.
Re: TEARS°°°JESSICA DURU [COMPLETED] by Nobody: 2:23pm On Dec 05, 2021
Do you guys think our Arry will get pregnant?

Me I'm getting tired oooo. Let out your thoughts and make me motivated again lipsrsealed
Re: TEARS°°°JESSICA DURU [COMPLETED] by dodoatirice: 2:28pm On Dec 05, 2021
Shebi I’m always reading your content and always try to motivate you, and you’d be there acting like a snub. Like say you know see comments and mentions.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Strange Girl (short story) / Drug, Sex, Friendship, (a Bad Story?) / The Hands Of Time.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.