Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,386 members, 7,846,632 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

TEARS°°°JESSICA DURU [COMPLETED] - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / TEARS°°°JESSICA DURU [COMPLETED] (2400 Views)

***TEARS***JESSICA DURU {Temporarily Closed...I Apologize} / ***POSSESSED***JESSICA DURU [COMPLETED] / WRETCHEDLY RICH"""JESSICA DURU [COMPLETED] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TEARS°°°JESSICA DURU [COMPLETED] by Nobody: 7:38pm On Dec 08, 2021
dodoatirice:
Jayjay okocha
Babe post na
Don’t keep me waiting oh!!!

Gosh! I'm so sorry, dear. I've been busy throughout the day. Exams wouldn't let one be cry
Re: TEARS°°°JESSICA DURU [COMPLETED] by Nobody: 7:39pm On Dec 08, 2021
DSC7:
Nice one bae. cool.....

This damsel na yankee love writer. grin.....

No atom of naija vibezz kiss....

Lol. Thanks, dear. Do you want naija vibes?
Re: TEARS°°°JESSICA DURU [COMPLETED] by Nobody: 7:40pm On Dec 08, 2021
dodoatirice:
More more more

cheesy M coming...
Re: TEARS°°°JESSICA DURU [COMPLETED] by DSC7: 7:50pm On Dec 08, 2021
Jaylynn:

Lol. Thanks, dear. Do you want naija vibes?

Yes nahhh....

Something we local men can easily relate to grin grin

1 Like

Re: TEARS°°°JESSICA DURU [COMPLETED] by Nobody: 8:24pm On Dec 08, 2021
Sorry for the late post... was writing exams cry
Now you see why y'all need to bring in your comments and encourage me... cos writing and reading. Hm. Well, you wouldn't want to know how hectic it is wink

TEARS ✍

Chapter ✍❣ Ten

kiss kiss

✍❤

Stan—

I’d ended things with Helga minutes before.
Inviting her over and making her believe we were going to set things the way it ought to be, I told her my mind, letting her know the way I felt towards her.
“What? Y-you don’t love me?”
“Please understand, Helga,”
She got up and rolled fiery eyeballs that seemed like they were going to pop out. “What do you mean by I should understand? I waited long years so I could finally be with you,”
I let out a sigh. “My parents were the one who wanted you, Helga. To be frank I never felt a thing.”
She gaped as I moved past her. “Just what do you take me for?”
“A friend.”
“Humph! You’re going to regret this.”
I asked her, feeling threatened. “What are you going to do?” I smirked. “Can you even hurt a fly?”
She laughed at the sound. “You see them tears you made me cry?”
I scoffed as she drew closer with a finger pointed at her left eye.
“I’ll make sure you cry them, too!” she spoke through clenched teeth.
Watching her make for the door, I shrugged the feeling off—one that came with the threat she gave.
Feeling free at last, watching her throw the ring she had taken off, I grinned at the thought of being free, making to shut the door properly, as I turned around, my mind getting clouded—with the thoughts of having to tell my parents.
Re: TEARS°°°JESSICA DURU [COMPLETED] by Nobody: 8:26pm On Dec 08, 2021
DSC7:

Yes nahhh....

Something we local men can easily relate to grin grin

Lol. Don't worry. I'll write a Nigerian love story one day. You'll see kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TEARS°°°JESSICA DURU [COMPLETED] by Nobody: 11:28am On Dec 09, 2021
TEARS ✍

Chapter ✍❣ Ten {Continuation}

kiss kiss

✍❤

“Don’t worry, sweety, I’ll talk to him,”
Stanley overheard his mom as he and his fiancée came in. “What are you doing here?” he was surprised to see Helga there. Asking his fiancée not to worry, that she was a rat that needed to be dealt with, he introduced her to his mom, not minding what she was going to say.
“Mom, you see what I’ve been telling you? Stanley has another girl.
Stanley said no word but threw a signal to his woman to relax.
“Mom,” he began. Having found his voice, shifting his eyes from Helga, he settled them on his mom, and said. “Mom, I’d like to tell you that Arabel and I are getting married soon,” he looked at his fiancée as he made to take her hand.
“Oh. Is that so?” his mom could only ask. Adjusting her glasses a bit, she settled her eyes on the lady her son had introduced. Seeing how nervous she was, and her tummy, she gave a smile, though a half one, getting her eyes back on her son as she made to say, “So this is the wretch you chose over Helgy?”
Arabel gasped. “I’m sorry, what?”
“Yes, a wretch.” Stanley’s mother addressed.
“Mom, I will not let you speak to my fiancée in such way!” Stanley made to defend.
“Son, can you even look at her? She’s no damsel in distress.” She gestured towards the lady. “Son…”
“Mother, I do not care what you think of Arabel,” Stanley spoke. “She is the woman I love. The woman that lights up my entire world..”
Helga cut in with a grit. “ Wasn’t I that woman?”
Stanley clasped Arabel’s hand tightly. “I love her, mom,” he paused to look at her. “I love Arabel!’ he looked back at his mother as he continued. “And I shall match with her. Wherever. Whenever—” he exhaled. “With or without your blessings.”
His mother watched in silence.

Please you guys should pardon the short chapter. This was supposed to be a part of yesterday's but I wasn't able to gather the ideas and put 'em all in. Please bear embarassed
Re: TEARS°°°JESSICA DURU [COMPLETED] by dodoatirice: 11:36am On Dec 09, 2021
Moore, if possible, drink small stout, na you go dey gongered without comments.. you go write pa

Jaylynn:
Sorry for the late post... was writing exams cry
Now you see why y'all need to bring in your comments and encourage me... cos writing and reading. Hm. Well, you wouldn't want to know how hectic it is wink

TEARS ✍

Chapter ✍❣ Ten

kiss kiss

✍❤

Stan—

I’d ended things with Helga minutes before.
Inviting her over and making her believe we were going to set things the way it ought to be, I told her my mind, letting her know the way I felt towards her.
“What? Y-you don’t love me?”
“Please understand, Helga,”
She got up and rolled fiery eyeballs that seemed like they were going to pop out. “What do you mean by I should understand? I waited long years so I could finally be with you,”
I let out a sigh. “My parents were the one who wanted you, Helga. To be frank I never felt a thing.”
She gaped as I moved past her. “Just what do you take me for?”
“A friend.”
“Humph! You’re going to regret this.”
I asked her, feeling threatened. “What are you going to do?” I smirked. “Can you even hurt a fly?”
She laughed at the sound. “You see them tears you made me cry?”
I scoffed as she drew closer with a finger pointed at her left eye.
“I’ll make sure you cry them, too!” she spoke through clenched teeth.
Watching her make for the door, I shrugged the feeling off—one that came with the threat she gave.
Feeling free at last, watching her throw the ring she had taken off, I grinned at the thought of being free, making to shut the door properly, as I turned around, my mind getting clouded—with the thoughts of having to tell my parents.

1 Like

Re: TEARS°°°JESSICA DURU [COMPLETED] by Nobody: 11:40am On Dec 09, 2021
dodoatirice:
Moore, if possible, drink small stout, na you go dey gongered without comments.. you go write pa

I've never drank stout o. cheesy
Re: TEARS°°°JESSICA DURU [COMPLETED] by Frank25: 11:40am On Dec 09, 2021
Nice story op buh make una no forget my thread na my first time of writing here in nairaland

Check it out : lost in uniport (a story of vengeance , crime and vengeance)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TEARS°°°JESSICA DURU [COMPLETED] by Nobody: 11:42am On Dec 09, 2021
Frank25:
Nice story op buh make una no forget my thread na my first time of writing here in nairaland

Lol. I commented before u even typed this. I love your story kiss
Re: TEARS°°°JESSICA DURU [COMPLETED] by Nobody: 11:43am On Dec 09, 2021
Frank25:

And... thank you, dear. I appreciate wink
Re: TEARS°°°JESSICA DURU [COMPLETED] by Nobody: 2:50pm On Dec 09, 2021
TEARS ✍

Chapter ✍❣ Eleven {THE LAST}

❤❤

A month passed…

Arabel

It was the day we’d all been waiting for; Mom arrived, and dad, too—Sylvia was my maid of honour. She made sure everything went right while the guests waited in the church.
“B, you gotta make my beauty all pretty. Girl’s getting married to her prince charming!” Sylvia’s voice graced the warm air as the stylist went about fixing me up.
“You’re getting yourself all worked up, Sylvia. Chillax.” I said, and chuckled, averting my gaze from the mirror.
“Are you kidding me?” she laughed. “Today’s your very special day,” she reminded.
“I know—” a soft knock came on the door of the dressing room, stopping me.
“I wonder who that is,” Sylvia threw me a look I suspected was one that showed she had done something.
“Sylvia!!” I groaned.
“What?” she chuckled and said, “Come in!”
The door opened to reveal—
“Ollie?”
“Whoooo!” Sylvia high-pitched, urging me to say something with her eyes.
“Ollie, how…”
“I only wanted to see you for the last time,”
“The last time? You traveling?”
He arched his brows. “You know what I mean.” He shut the door and made towards us.
“Ollie, I seriously wanted to tell you…”
“It’s okay,” he smiled, reminding me of the way he used to whenever we got talking. “You look beautiful.”
I thanked.
“You really have no idea how sorry I am for saying those hurtful words back then.” The sadness in his voice could be detected.
Almost wanting to cry, I took a deep breath. “Ollie,” I let my breath escape, getting up from the chair. “Ollie, you really don’t have to apologize,” I said. “I’ve long forgiven you.” It felt nice seeing him again.
Hugging him one last time, I walked him to the door; all the happy memories, coming back in bits.
Sniffling as I remembered what it felt like being around him, I sighed at the thought, bidding him goodbye, as I made to finish up.

Stan—

I prayed silently for this day to go well.
Nervous at the thought of my bride-to-be walking through the door, I let out a profuse sigh, looking at my best man, as he moved his hand on his chest, signaling to me to stay calm.
“I swear, I’m nervous. Feel I’m gonna screw this up,”
“You won’t.”
I let his voice sink, standing with my hands clasped to both sides of my legs, as I watched eagerly, seeing my bride-to-be walk in with her father.
You can do this, Stan. You got this! I swallowed hard, feeling the warm air get hot.
She looked beautiful. Even ravishing. I couldn’t wait to take her in my arms and seal her lips with a French kiss.
“Here comes the bride—” a maniacal laugh tainted the air as a masked figure appeared.
“Who are you?” my mind flashed back to the day I ended things with Helga—“You see them tears you made me cry? I'll make sure you cry them, too!” the sound of roaring bullets called me back—as my bride-to-be laid on the floor.

TO BE CONTINUED wink

✍Jessica ❣ Duru ✍

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TEARS°°°JESSICA DURU [COMPLETED] by Nobody: 9:26pm On Dec 09, 2021
kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TEARS°°°JESSICA DURU [COMPLETED] by Nobody: 10:02pm On Dec 09, 2021
✍✍

“No!”
“Yes!” the masked figure cried, removing her mask.
“Helga!”
“You thought I’d miss my own wedding?” she grinned, staring at the frightened guests. “If anybody moves, I’ll shoot—” her voice echoed through. Her gun was pointed at them as she acted in a way to look as though she was going to shoot.
“Arabel—” Stanley made to help his bride.
“If you dare—” Helga’s threat-giving eyes stopped him. “You think I’d let you off just like that, hm?” she continued, aiming the gun at him.
“You really are a monster!” Stanley said.
“Me?” Helga wore a coy look. “Wait. You’re really not talking to me, are you?” she gave a maniacal laugh. “My! You really look all clean in that tux.” She diverted, cutting an eye for him, as he groaned.
“And to think I saw you as someone good,”
“Oh, I was good…” She corrected. “…then you broke me heart.” she said with a pout.
Laughing again, she brought the mouth of her gun close to Stanley’s chest.
“Helga, please—” Stanley begged.
“You deserve to cry them tears, Vilton.” she dug a bullet into his skin, letting out a loud yell.
Watching him fall to the floor, she shook as though getting herself, looking at the gun in her hand, then at the people, as she aimed at her head, letting the bullet bury freely in her skull.

[i]~Tears

MY NAME IS JESSICA DURU. Horror writer\ romance... you know it wink

[/i]
Re: TEARS°°°JESSICA DURU [COMPLETED] by Nobody: 10:20pm On Dec 09, 2021
SEE YOU GUYS IN THE MAIDEN VISITATION wink

Logging out...
Re: TEARS°°°JESSICA DURU [COMPLETED] by Nobody: 10:27pm On Dec 09, 2021
enirock
Here, sir wink
Re: TEARS°°°JESSICA DURU [COMPLETED] by Nobody: 10:29pm On Dec 09, 2021
oloyedprince1
I been dey wait o embarassed
Re: TEARS°°°JESSICA DURU [COMPLETED] by Nobody: 10:39pm On Dec 09, 2021
dontrulee
5991ayo
Babysuccess02
dodoatirice
Frank25

Thanks for making your presence known wink
Our ghost readers... thank you, too ❤❤

4 Likes

Re: TEARS°°°JESSICA DURU [COMPLETED] by Nobody: 4:13pm On Dec 10, 2021
Now available for all kiss kiss

1 Share

Re: TEARS°°°JESSICA DURU [COMPLETED] by Nobody: 4:15pm On Dec 10, 2021
Story only author knows. Stanley survived kiss

You might want to grab a popcorn for season 2 grin But I can't promise it'd come now grin grin
Re: TEARS°°°JESSICA DURU [COMPLETED] by Xavier5(m): 4:19am On Dec 18, 2021
Jaylynn:
Story only author knows. Stanley survived kiss

You might want to grab a popcorn for season 2 grin But I can't promise it'd come now grin grin

Beautiful story you've got here. Anticipating season 2

#Xavier

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TEARS°°°JESSICA DURU [COMPLETED] by Nobody: 8:06pm On Dec 24, 2021
Xavier5:

Beautiful story you've got here. Anticipating season 2

#Xavier

Awwn, thanks, Xav. I really appreciate wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Crime Crackers Of Lagos (crime, Suspense, Tragedy) / 'our Love Story (inspired By A True Love Story) / Eight(8) English Words Derived From The Names Of People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.