Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,744 members, 7,840,883 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

You'll Never Go Hungry With This Strategy - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / You'll Never Go Hungry With This Strategy (530 Views)

Become A Millionaire From Sports Betting Using This Strategy / Different Nigerians You'll Meet In The Bank. / Nigerian Girl Flaunts Dollar Bills: 'See Money! Come Pick If You Are Hungry' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You'll Never Go Hungry With This Strategy by dapo4friends(m): 8:58pm On Dec 01, 2021
Something weird happened this week

4 people reached out to me within 2 days

Asking me if I run WhatsApp TV Ads.

I said it would depend on the kind of product, but that's not the point here...

THE POINT IS THIS��:

There is a HUGE MARKET for people who have high quality audiences...

Small business owners are looking for where they can generate easier traffic from to their businesses.

IF YOU CHOOSE TO BECOME AN INFLUENTIAL PERSON, YOU CAN NEVER BE HUNGRY!!

If you become one of those people who DELIBERATELY grow a LARGE, HIGH QUALITY AUDIENCE whether on social media, WhatsApp or Email, money will chase you around like an angry chicken.

Traffic is one thing people can never get enough of - every business always wants MORE TRAFFIC!!

I can tell you for a fact there is a need for HIGH QUALITY WhatsApp TV platforms- those guys are ALWAYS BOOKED ��

BUT.....

SPOILER ALERT: Growing a high quality audience means YOU must first become a high quality person!!

This is the part where most people will have problem - they want to receive quality by giving out rubbish!!!!!!!

I have made a personal decision to keep growing my audience and influence by growing my knowledge and my authority in my chosen subject area....

WhatsApp is still a largely untapped goldmine...

and I'm going to mine it wella....

I hope this helps someone

1 Like

Re: You'll Never Go Hungry With This Strategy by Nobody: 9:52pm On Dec 01, 2021
As an influencer that you are, I guess you'll have/know people who are interested in travelling for this festive season. Be it local travels and tours in Nigeria or Dubai or any international destinations. Let me know my WhatsApp is 09076330259. Let do business.

1 Like

Re: You'll Never Go Hungry With This Strategy by Destiny4all(m): 10:30pm On Dec 01, 2021
I will recommend AFFILIATE MARKETING to any one looking to earn big as Affiliate marketing is guaranteed to produce results.

Why Affiliate marketing
1. It is the easiest and fastest way to make money online today.
2. You don't need to create any product.
3. You can get started with just your SMART PHONE.
4. You don't need to own a website before you can get started with it.
5. A complete beginner can start and make money from it. And can even learn the whole process involved and guide on how to get started for free from free resources available online such as www.webtobanks.com.

Affiliate marketers required little or no capital to get started.
You can learn more about Affiliate marketing even as a complete beginner from www.webtobanks.com with their free online Training.
Re: You'll Never Go Hungry With This Strategy by neutralmind: 10:42pm On Dec 01, 2021
All the best

1 Like

Re: You'll Never Go Hungry With This Strategy by dapo4friends(m): 8:56pm On Dec 03, 2021
My current audience size and audience type may not be very suitable for this kind of offers at this time, if you reach out to me on WhatsApp, I can suggest other influencers whose audience can yield much better. 08182075639 is my contact.

Paygram:
As an influencer that you are, I guess you'll have/know people who are interested in travelling for this festive season. Be it local travels and tours in Nigeria or Dubai or any international destinations. Let me know my WhatsApp is 09076330259. Let do business.
Re: You'll Never Go Hungry With This Strategy by dapo4friends(m): 8:56pm On Dec 03, 2021
Thanks a lot....

neutralmind:
All the best

(1) (Reply)

Scam Alert Olatunji Ariyibi Wema Bank 7591002624 / Forex Robots And Why They Don't Work / Invest Your Money Wisely!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.