Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,591 members, 7,823,576 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

Women: Better As Wives Or Friends, Not Colleagues At Work - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Women: Better As Wives Or Friends, Not Colleagues At Work (645 Views)

Inspector Held For ‘forging’ Colleagues’ Promotion Signals (photo) / 10 Sexist Scenarios That Women Face At Work / Women: Better As Wives Or Friends, Not Colleagues At Work (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Women: Better As Wives Or Friends, Not Colleagues At Work by deluxecad(m): 4:55pm On Jun 10, 2011
This is just my honest and unbiased view based on the much I have seen so far, don't harangue me for nothing if you don't have a reasonable thought to express.

Most women, not all are better enjoyed as either wives or just girlfriends, not as colleagues in the workplace. A woman will always work you up so badly with her antics and whatever, that's not good for a place where profitability is paramount and demands camaraderie among the workforce. You don't know how to handle them because their moods swing as hell, one minute they have your nerves frayed, the other minute they are begging in such a way you'd feel so guilty if you don't let go.

They'd carry long faces all day after a slight argument. The worst is that the superiors find it hard to handle their idiosyncrasies.

Some have intolerable attitude. Sucks!

A little news would be peddled all round the block in just a jiffy, thanks to the blackberry. SMH.

During their monthly thing, you can hardly get them to do anything for you. WTF?

I can go on. Give me a fellow dude to work with any time, any day.

grin
Re: Women: Better As Wives Or Friends, Not Colleagues At Work by AjanleKoko: 7:23pm On Jun 11, 2011
Continue the discussion here.

(1)

100% Success Guarantee If U Allow Us To Handle Yr Toefl,gre,sat Or Gmat / It Student / What Your Desk Says About You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.