Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,308 members, 7,836,337 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

Online Jobs: How I Made Over $11,000 As A Search Engine Optimization Expert - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Online Jobs: How I Made Over $11,000 As A Search Engine Optimization Expert (1956 Views)

CBN Sets N50,000 As Daily Limit On Contactless Payments / Elon Musk Says He'll Be Paying $11 Billion In Tax This Year / Earning At Least N200,000 as Side Income Isn't that Bad. Learn How I Do it (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Online Jobs: How I Made Over $11,000 As A Search Engine Optimization Expert by IamNumeroUno: 12:34am On Dec 02, 2021
This morning, I woke to lots of jingles on my WhatsApp status, signifying that Christmas is just a few days away. What that also mean is that, the year 2021 has gradually entered the last month.

I received a lot of messages from friends and well wishers alike, wishing me merry Christmas in advance and a happy new year ahead. One particular message asked if I could recount my blessings in the year under review, 2021.
When I replayed the events of this year alone in my head, I smiled and said, "Thank you Father".

I know that a lot of people have already given up on achieving success this year. The year is as good as over, as all that is left is the race for the festivities that will usher in the new year.

So many people can not really point to what they have achieved in the year 2021 and what they are grateful for, apart from life of course!
It is even worse, considering the harsh reality on ground, if you are in Nigeria. There have been lost of jobs and the cost of living has skyrocketed. There is hunger in the land and so much suffering.

Unemployment is on the high side and so many graduates left to wallow the streets with no jobs.

The pandemic may have caused most of these difficulties, but Covid-19 has also helped to bolster remote jobs. A lot of international organisations now recruit competent hands online, where you get to work from the comfort of your home.

Many Nigerians still follow the conventional processes of job hunting; submitting Resumés and expecting physical interviews. Some dubious elements who claim to be Job Agents have taken advantage of the situation and are cashing out steady. Even kidnappers have seized the opportunity to lure desperate job seekers to their hideouts and had them kidnapped, some even murdered.

The good news is that, none of the aforementioned risks is associated with online job hunting.
A lot of people spend so much on data, even in the face of these challenges and lack of jobs. The data is then wasted on YouTube, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook and a host of other platforms that are all out to milk them dry.
The smartphone alone can earn one a fortune if put to good use. There are a lot of companies looking for people to read and reply their mails, to organise their itineraries, make social media posts and a whole lot of other things, all of which can be done from a smartphone.

The year has reached the final month. That is true, but your life hasn't. Instead of waiting to "start a fresh" by the new year. Wouldn't it be smart to begin the preparations now? Begin to learn a skill.
There are a lot of platforms to learn. YouTube is the greatest of them all, due to the enormous amount of videos on it. Instead of watching "Investor Sabinus" or "Mr Freaky Freaky", who of course are making money off you, why not invest that time into watching something more productive? Get me right, I have not said that those videos are totally wrong to watch, of course I unwind with YouTube. I love watching Steve Harvey Show and Kevin Hart, I like to laugh when I'm stressed out. But I do not spend most of my time on leisure videos, instead, I watch educational videos and Horne my skill the more.

Below, I have attached some screenshots from my earnings on Upwork alot this year.
I have created some threads in the past, to encourage people to learn online skills:

1. https://www.nairaland.com/6679873/check-out-earnings-month-july

2. https://www.nairaland.com/6737795/check-out-earnings-month-august

You can start from those posts. It would give you the idea of how I started. I will also answer your questions and I am opened to mentoring those who are willing to learn, for a fee.

The last set of people I mentored, all from Nairaland are currently undertaking internship programme with an Indian company that I linked them with.

Take the step now that others are giving up on the year, so that by the start of next year, you would already have something to begin with.

Search Engine Optimization is a very lucrative field if you are ready to work. There are tons of jobs on Upwork available to SEO experts, you could pick up some of those jobs and earn something for yourself.

Merry Christmas in advance and wishing you a very prosperous new year ahead!

Check out some of my earnings in no particular order below.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Online Jobs: How I Made Over $11,000 As A Search Engine Optimization Expert by IamNumeroUno: 12:36am On Dec 02, 2021
More screenshots

Re: Online Jobs: How I Made Over $11,000 As A Search Engine Optimization Expert by IamNumeroUno: 12:37am On Dec 02, 2021
More

Re: Online Jobs: How I Made Over $11,000 As A Search Engine Optimization Expert by IamNumeroUno: 12:52am On Dec 02, 2021
IamNumeroUno:
More

More

Re: Online Jobs: How I Made Over $11,000 As A Search Engine Optimization Expert by Excell3nt: 1:12am On Dec 02, 2021
I am messaging immediately Sir.... Maybe I will pick up SEO.
Re: Online Jobs: How I Made Over $11,000 As A Search Engine Optimization Expert by phenase(m): 2:08am On Dec 02, 2021
How is it done?
Re: Online Jobs: How I Made Over $11,000 As A Search Engine Optimization Expert by IamNumeroUno: 2:21am On Dec 02, 2021
phenase:
How is it done?

I take you the abridged version that has been simplified. I will also connect you to a company for internship, that is where you really gain the experience. What I take is not too deep, in order not to end confusing you. You learn the practical application with a company.

You can contact me on WhatsApp.
Re: Online Jobs: How I Made Over $11,000 As A Search Engine Optimization Expert by CamenLuna: 8:38am On Dec 02, 2021
IamNumeroUno:
This morning, I woke to lots of jingles on my WhatsApp status, signifying that Christmas is just a few days away. What that also mean is that, the year 2021 has gradually entered the last month.

I received a lot of messages from friends and well wishers alike, wishing me merry Christmas in advance and a happy new year ahead. One particular message asked if I could recount my blessings in the year under review, 2021.
When I replayed the events of this year alone in my head, I smiled and said, "Thank you Father".

I know that a lot of people have already given up on achieving success this year. The year is as good as over, as all that is left is the race for the festivities that will usher in the new year.

So many people can not really point to what they have achieved in the year 2021 and what they are grateful for, apart from life of course!
It is even worse, considering the harsh reality on ground, if you are in Nigeria. There have been lost of jobs and the cost of living has skyrocketed. There is hunger in the land and so much suffering.

Unemployment is on the high side and so many graduates left to wallow the streets with no jobs.

The pandemic may have caused most of these difficulties, but Covid-19 has also helped to bolster remote jobs. A lot of international organisations now recruit competent hands online, where you get to work from the comfort of your home.

Many Nigerians still follow the conventional processes of job hunting; submitting Resumés and expecting physical interviews. Some dubious elements who claim to be Job Agents have taken advantage of the situation and are cashing out steady. Even kidnappers have seized the opportunity to lure desperate job seekers to their hideouts and had them kidnapped, some even murdered.

The good news is that, none of the aforementioned risks is associated with online job hunting.
A lot of people spend so much on data, even in the face of these challenges and lack of jobs. The data is then wasted on YouTube, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook and a host of other platforms that are all out to milk them dry.
The smartphone alone can earn one a fortune if put to good use. There are a lot of companies looking for people to read and reply their mails, to organise their itineraries, make social media posts and a whole lot of other things, all of which can be done from a smartphone.

The year has reached the final month. That is true, but your life hasn't. Instead of waiting to "start a fresh" by the new year. Wouldn't it be smart to begin the preparations now? Begin to learn a skill.
There are a lot of platforms to learn. YouTube is the greatest of them all, due to the enormous amount of videos on it. Instead of watching "Investor Sabinus" or "Mr Freaky Freaky", who of course are making money off you, why not invest that time into watching something more productive? Get me right, I have not said that those videos are totally wrong to watch, of course I unwind with YouTube. I love watching Steve Harvey Show and Kevin Hart, I like to laugh when I'm stressed out. But I do not spend most of my time on leisure videos, instead, I watch educational videos and Horne my skill the more.

Below, I have attached some screenshots from my earnings on Upwork alot this year.
I have created some threads in the past, to encourage people to learn online skills:

You can start from those posts. It would give you the idea of how I started. I will also answer your questions and I am opened to mentoring those who are willing to learn, for a fee.

The last set of people I mentored, all from Nairaland are currently undertaking internship programme with an Indian company that I linked them with.

Take the step now that others are giving up on the year, so that by the start of next year, you would already have something to begin with.

Search Engine Optimization is a very lucrative field if you are ready to work. There are tons of jobs on Upwork available to SEO experts, you could pick up some of those jobs and earn something for yourself.

Re: Online Jobs: How I Made Over $11,000 As A Search Engine Optimization Expert by CamenLuna: 8:40am On Dec 02, 2021
IamNumeroUno:

I take you the abridged version that has been simplified. I will also connect you to a company for internship, that is where you really gain the experience. What I take is not too deep, in order not to end confusing you. You learn the practical application with a company.

You can contact me on WhatsApp.
What you wrote here seem like you're directly talking to me. Infact, this upwork is what I woke up with in my mind today and thought the best place to get answer is here. Thank God I came. Pls � I need to learn whatever skill it is. How do o connect to you?
Re: Online Jobs: How I Made Over $11,000 As A Search Engine Optimization Expert by IamNumeroUno: 9:05am On Dec 02, 2021
CamenLuna:
What you wrote here seem like you're directly talking to me. Infact, this upwork is what I woke up with in my mind today and thought the best place to get answer is here. Thank God I came. Pls � I need to learn whatever skill it is. How do o connect to you?

Check my signature for WhatsApp contact
Re: Online Jobs: How I Made Over $11,000 As A Search Engine Optimization Expert by Codedboy95(m): 12:30pm On Dec 02, 2021
nice one op, you are getting yourself cheated by sending the money directly to your naira account, you should send it to your dorm account or open a payoneer account, you get more naira for your dollar that way
Re: Online Jobs: How I Made Over $11,000 As A Search Engine Optimization Expert by IamNumeroUno: 1:44pm On Dec 02, 2021
Codedboy95:
nice one op, you are getting yourself cheated by sending the money directly to your naira account, you should send it to your dorm account or open a payoneer account, you get more naira for your dollar that way

I learned about this too late!
I have a Payoneer now. Thank you
Re: Online Jobs: How I Made Over $11,000 As A Search Engine Optimization Expert by ebuka1997: 4:54pm On Dec 02, 2021
Congratulations Man. I started on Upwork beginning of last month, that’s how Upwork decided to wreck my profile by giving a JSS of 45% despite having multiple 5 star reviews and just one 4 star review.
It’s probably because of the private review feedback which is just sad, I don’t even know what I did wrong and how I can improve.
Can you help review my profile and what I can do better if you have time. Thanks
https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/ebukaijezie
Re: Online Jobs: How I Made Over $11,000 As A Search Engine Optimization Expert by LikeAking: 9:30pm On Dec 02, 2021
I no believe.
Re: Online Jobs: How I Made Over $11,000 As A Search Engine Optimization Expert by IamNumeroUno: 9:29am On Dec 03, 2021
ebuka1997:
Congratulations Man. I started on Upwork beginning of last month, that’s how Upwork decided to wreck my profile by giving a JSS of 45% despite having multiple 5 star reviews and just one 4 star review.
It’s probably because of the private review feedback which is just sad, I don’t even know what I did wrong and how I can improve.
Can you help review my profile and what I can do better if you have time. Thanks
https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/ebukaijezie
Your JSS is a combination of clients reviews, clients retention and other factors that Upwork says they don't reveal to Freelancers. I understand how difficult it is to have low score though. Most job posting require clients with a minimum JSS of 90. But keep bidding for jobs and when you get a contract don't press on money first. Constantly remind the client that their satisfaction is your priority and not the money when in real na the money be koko grin grin grin

It is well. Everywhere go good
Re: Online Jobs: How I Made Over $11,000 As A Search Engine Optimization Expert by IamNumeroUno: 6:13pm On Dec 03, 2021
IamNumeroUno:

smiley
Re: Online Jobs: How I Made Over $11,000 As A Search Engine Optimization Expert by samsard(m): 6:22pm On Dec 03, 2021
My issue is the op withdrawing at official rate.
Who does that.
Re: Online Jobs: How I Made Over $11,000 As A Search Engine Optimization Expert by sirgalahad26(m): 6:40pm On Dec 03, 2021
IamNumeroUno:

smiley
interested
Re: Online Jobs: How I Made Over $11,000 As A Search Engine Optimization Expert by IamNumeroUno: 6:56pm On Dec 03, 2021
sirgalahad26:

interested
Send WhatsApp message for details.
Contact on my profile and signature

1 Like

Re: Online Jobs: How I Made Over $11,000 As A Search Engine Optimization Expert by IamNumeroUno: 11:36pm On Dec 03, 2021
IamNumeroUno:

Re: Online Jobs: How I Made Over $11,000 As A Search Engine Optimization Expert by IamNumeroUno: 7:14am On Dec 04, 2021
IamNumeroUno:

Send WhatsApp message for details.
Contact on my profile and signature
Re: Online Jobs: How I Made Over $11,000 As A Search Engine Optimization Expert by IamNumeroUno: 12:33pm On Dec 04, 2021
IamNumeroUno:

Re: Online Jobs: How I Made Over $11,000 As A Search Engine Optimization Expert by ebuka1997: 2:41pm On Dec 04, 2021
IamNumeroUno:

Your JSS is a combination of clients reviews, clients retention and other factors that Upwork says they don't reveal to Freelancers. I understand how difficult it is to have low score though. Most job posting require clients with a minimum JSS of 90. But keep bidding for jobs and when you get a contract don't press on money first. Constantly remind the client that their satisfaction is your priority and not the money when in real na the money be koko grin grin grin

It is well. Everywhere go good

Bleep those guys, wicked people. I did a good work for this guy. The psycho is the one I’m sure gave me a bad rating. I will bomb my profile with bought reviews let me see what they go do. Idiots
Re: Online Jobs: How I Made Over $11,000 As A Search Engine Optimization Expert by IamNumeroUno: 3:58pm On Dec 04, 2021
ebuka1997:

Bleep those guys, wicked people. I did a good work for this guy. The psycho is the one I’m sure gave me a bad rating. I will bomb my profile with bought reviews let me see what they go do. Idiots

Lol grin grin grin
Re: Online Jobs: How I Made Over $11,000 As A Search Engine Optimization Expert by IamNumeroUno: 9:44pm On Dec 04, 2021
IamNumeroUno:

Re: Online Jobs: How I Made Over $11,000 As A Search Engine Optimization Expert by IamNumeroUno: 2:37pm On Dec 09, 2021
smiley smiley smiley
Re: Online Jobs: How I Made Over $11,000 As A Search Engine Optimization Expert by IamNumeroUno: 9:06pm On Dec 11, 2021
IamNumeroUno:

smiley
Re: Online Jobs: How I Made Over $11,000 As A Search Engine Optimization Expert by WorriorPlus: 5:16pm On Dec 13, 2021
Re: Online Jobs: How I Made Over $11,000 As A Search Engine Optimization Expert by Drezinc(m): 4:41pm On Jan 03, 2022
IamNumeroUno

(1) (2) (Reply)

If You Were Given 100k, How Will You Use It? / B / 7 Things Walmart Will Bring To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.