Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:00 AM

Payroll Software Needed! - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / Payroll Software Needed! (1588 Views)

Payroll Software Review: Accounting Software For Small Business In Nigeria / Complete School Management Software With Payroll @ 50k / Microfinance Bank Software Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Payroll Software Needed! by dsoft: 6:11pm On Jun 10, 2011
I need a working payroll , with tax calculator.
pls call 08024685953 or mail info@dsoftsolutions.net.
Thanks.
Re: Payroll Software Needed! by WeMaStEr(m): 2:28am On Jun 11, 2011
PenSoft Payroll Accounting Edition

PenSoft Payroll - Designed for payroll processors with multiple clients payroll. This is - powerful software payroll designed to simplify your payroll processing needs. With free unlimited support program updates during the year, and the software of the calendar year, we offer the best solution in software payroll.

Designed for payroll processors with multiple payroll clients. It is a power payroll software designed to streamline your payroll processing needs. With free unlimited Program Support, updates throughout the year, and calendar year software we offer the best value in payroll software.PenSoft Payroll is built with the latest technology to make it powerful, yet easy-to-use. It makes payroll processing a simple job any company can accomplish in-house. It's enhanced and additional features make PenSoft Payroll the best value in payroll software to process your own payroll in-house.

Features:
»Tax tables for all 50 states
»Handles federal & state
»Import & export data
»Prints many state forms
»Prints preprinted & MICR checks
»Invoice clients
»Shift Differentials
»Client Labels
»Permissions & logins
»Complete, generate & electronic W-2s
»Complete & electronic 1099s
»Calendar year subscription

price: 18k.
Re: Payroll Software Needed! by WeMaStEr(m): 3:02am On Jun 11, 2011
u can call ,me for software and price issues, 08133394426
Re: Payroll Software Needed! by Superuser(m): 12:08pm On Jun 11, 2011
I have a solution called HR Plus that can handle your payroll and other functional module you want for your organization. I can give you for free but i would like to understand your environment.

Kindly contact me: a.olomu@datasci.net or call 08033785488.

Best Regards.
Re: Payroll Software Needed! by avosoft: 11:31pm On Jul 28, 2011
Hello,

Am a developer and designer check my latest jobs, some here on nairaland

http://www.avo-soft.com/portfolio.php

call +2348037057471

Most of my works are out sourced, so if you need more examples, i will provide screen-shots
Re: Payroll Software Needed! by ssolaoye: 11:36am On Oct 20, 2017
List of top online payroll software providers in Nigeria.

https://invoice.ng/blog/best-payroll-software-nigeria/
Re: Payroll Software Needed! by Timileyin(m): 12:44pm On Oct 27, 2017
Nigerian Payroll Software by CrystalHills
More functions of our Payroll Software
Reporting Function:
The Payroll software generates comprehensive and easy to understand reports available in an excel format for easy reviewing. An expense report, a tax report, pension report and more can be generated with special parameters to provide administrators with a convenient way to assess progress over time.
Order Manager:
The order manager on CrystalHills’ Payroll Software helps the organization keep track of requisitions made by the company for goods and services that are necessary for the smooth running of activities especially those items that are acquired in large quantities.
Stock Manager:
Current stock amount and purchases are recorded by the Payroll system with permission required for a withdrawal or input to assure accountability and easily pinpoint any shortages.
Expense Manager:
The expense manager on the Payroll Software collects information about income and expense activities and tallies them together in a printable, easy to understand format to help the persons in charge of accounting properly balance their books.
Customer Manager:
The Payroll Software contains a CRM (Customer Relations Manager). Customer details can be entered into the system for easy management. The organization can easily recognize and reward loyal customers and follow up on others to ensure that they do not take their business elsewhere and feel a personal connection that keeps them loyal to the organization. The customer database also makes easy to offer personalized products or services based on their purchase history to customers and send them well-wishing messages or limited promotions.

FREE DEMO
Our Payroll software is an administrative application used to manage staff information. It serves as a staff database and a payroll hub to manage staff salaries. The software is a multipurpose tool to assist employers with accurate financial, expense, customer, stock, payroll, employee, and order management among others with comprehensive reporting functions. Our CrystalHills’ Payroll Software was built, from the very first code, with the comfort and ease of its future users in mind. Continuous research and upgrades are carried out on the Payroll Software to keep it up to date and working in optimal conditions at all times. Please call us on 08077412343 to request your FREE DEMO or for any inquiries.
Re: Payroll Software Needed! by ehioziosa: 10:28pm On Dec 04, 2017
call 08146865208 or send an email to samuelehiozibue@gmail.com
Re: Payroll Software Needed! by johnfaco: 5:15pm On Oct 25, 2021
From saving yourself regarding plenty of errors you do a kind of nice job by hiring the uk payroll services just for managing payroll as better as possible for you. These agencies may be a type of accounting firm that further have the payroll branch, or separate some of the payroll bureaus that further devoted with entire in helping you accurately regarding payment your employees.

Visit for more information: https://planetaryaccountingandmarketing.com/payroll-services/
Re: Payroll Software Needed! by williamchaze54(m): 11:08am On May 18, 2022
This study examines the costs and benefits associated with implementing due diligence measures in mining supply chains. It also assesses the economic sustainability of downstream purchasers in Rwanda. You are curious to know more about construction payroll company, read this.

(1) (Reply)

Need A Very Good Python Programmer To Work With / Blockchain Developer Needed / A Good Java Developer Is Urgently Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.