Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,315 members, 7,836,370 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

Ronaldo Donates Rubble From His Portugal Mansion To Needy Families - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo Donates Rubble From His Portugal Mansion To Needy Families (44706 Views)

Christian Atsu Trapped Under Rubble After Earthquake In Turkey / Cristiano Ronaldo Warned His Portugal Team Mate He Would Regret Joining Man City / Ronaldo Sells His Hill-side Mansion To Pepe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ronaldo Donates Rubble From His Portugal Mansion To Needy Families by obembet(f): 10:39am On Dec 02, 2021
Cristiano Ronaldo has demolished 'illegal' extensions at one of his Portuguese homes - and donated the rubble to needy families.

The Manchester United striker made good on his promise to pull down a housekeeper's cottage and an annexe next to a tennis court at the riverside mansion near the spa town of Geres in northern Portugal.

And the bricks and other material left by bulldozers is to be given a second life after being handed to locals living on the breadline.

Manuel Tibo, mayor of Terras de Bouro which Geres forms part of, praised the star for his actions, telling local press: 'It was a voluntary decision by Cristiano Ronaldo which should serve as an example to other property owners in the region.'

The Old Trafford hero was forced to pull down a rooftop gazebo at his Lisbon penthouse in September after being threatened with legal action.

Last month it emerged the five-times Ballon d'Or winner had got himself into hot water again with planners over the £2.3 million home near Geres.

Mr Tibo confirmed the footballer had agreed to bulldoze the tennis court and two annexes including the housekeeper's cottage after they were declared 'illegal.'

He told local media at the time: 'Cristiano Ronaldo submitted a project to us for approval and ended up constructing a property which was subsequently licensed in the area where he had permission to build.

'But he also built outside the permitted area and although we're not talking anything that significant, it is illegal.'

The 3,200ft tennis court is expected to be razed to the ground in the next few days so the 36-year-old dad-of-four can stick to the March 2022 deadline he has committed to to get rid of the illegal builds.

Cristiano is understood to have sold the property to former Real Madrid teammate Pepe two years ago.

But respected Portuguese state broadcaster RTP discovered recently he was still registered as the official owner of the sprawling mansion in the protected Peneda-Geres National Park overlooking the picturesque Cavado River.

As well as two luxury apartments in Lisbon, the Old Trafford frontman also owns a seven-storey apartment block overlooking the Atlantic Ocean in the Madeiran capital Funchal where his mum and brother live and a £4.8m on a fortress estate just outside Madrid called La Finca.

Cristiano is also having a new mansion built on a large plot of land in Quinta da Marinha on the so-called Portuguese Riviera, half an hour from Lisbon Airport and ten minutes from the centre of the coastal town of Cascais.

The top-ever international goalscorer, whose partner Georgina Rodriguez is expecting twins, admitted defeat in September over the controversial gazebo at his £6.5 million Lisbon penthouse. The Lisbon apartment block's design architect had pledged to take him to court unless he removed it.

Jose Mateus accused Ronaldo of 'scoring an own goal' and 'dishonouring his work' in an astonishing attack on the former Juventus forward as planning chiefs announced an investigation in May soon after the existence of the gazebo was revealed.

Cristiano's elder sister Elma Aveiro waded into the planning controversy at one point by branding Mr Mateus 'mentally retarded' in an astonishing defence of her brother.

Obembet

Source: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-10266657/Ronaldo-hailed-donating-rubble-demolished-illegal-annexe-needy-families.html

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Donates Rubble From His Portugal Mansion To Needy Families by Bruno3000(m): 11:24am On Dec 02, 2021
Cry cry baby... grin

80 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Ronaldo Donates Rubble From His Portugal Mansion To Needy Families by OJEEMAH(m): 11:26am On Dec 02, 2021
You've been dropping too many singles lately. Pls, when should we expect the full album?

It seems to me that you've be scouting the internet looking for news that will either put Messi in a bad spot or probably steal the spotlight.

You have been defeated already. Kiss the truth and move on as this silent vendetta to assassinate, slander and discredit Messi's character won't erase or rewrite history.

You and the MODs have repeatedly shown bias and prejudice towards Messi but it didn't stop him from winning Copa America in grand style and also deliver the final punch to you haters by defeating the Almighty Lewandoski in the Balon D'or race.

You should know by now that nairalanders are not eligible voters and all efforts to rub Messi's achievements in the mud were proved futile by highly respected journalists cross the world. This was how they supported GEJ without PVC in 2015.

One goal from Ronaldo is enough to generate multiple front page materials but same MODs find it extremely difficult to push same content about Messi to FP. We know this and we have complained severally but the Pro- Ronaldo MODs have refused to make any form of adjustment.

Its no longer a secret that to make front page, all you have to do is carry out smear campaign against Messi.

Thierryjay, Unbitchable, Mangekyo, Numerouno94, Johnnypalmer, kilishihunter, Oyatainer, paulolee.

136 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Ronaldo Donates Rubble From His Portugal Mansion To Needy Families by Numerouno94(m): 12:30pm On Dec 02, 2021
Ur not a serious person. I expected that by now U nd coons wuld hv stopped watching football nd do away wit football related news. Yeye.

If u like tell us how Pendu donates blood, infact tell us the sex position he luvs nd how he wants it, it won't help heal ur wound. Ur pained. Ur depressed. Time heals wound not propaganda nd character assassination nd luking for cheap sympathy from ur fellow depressed souls grin grin

Messi will bag his 8th balon d'or nd there's nothing u guys can do abt it. U can only wail, gnash ur teeth nd drink sniper.

51 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Ronaldo Donates Rubble From His Portugal Mansion To Needy Families by JohnnyPalmer: 12:38pm On Dec 02, 2021
OJEEMAH:
You've been dropping too many singles lately. Pls, when should we expect the full album?

It seems to me that you've be scouting the internet looking for news that will either put Messi in a bad spot or probably steal the spotlight.

You have been defeated already. Kiss the truth and move on as this silent vendetta to assassinate, slander and discredit Messi's character won't erase or rewrite history.

You and the MODs have repeatedly shown bias and prejudice towards Messi but it didn't stop him from winning Copa America in grand style and also deliver the final punch to you haters by defeating the Almighty Lewandoski in the Balon D'or race.

You should know by now that nairalanders are not eligible voters and all efforts to rub Messi's achievements in the mud were proved futile by highly respected journalists cross the world. This was how they supported GEJ without PVC in 2015.

One goal from Ronaldo is enough to generate multiple front page materials but same MODs find it extremely difficult to push same content about Messi to FP. We know this and we have complained severally but the Pro- Ronaldo MODs have refused to make any form of adjustment.

Its no longer a secret that to make front page, all you have to carry out smear campaign against Messi.

Thierryjay, Unbitchable, Mangekyo, Numerouno94, Johnnypalmer, kilishihunter, Oyatainer, paulolee.

Couldn't have said it any better

Beautiful write up

Ballon d'Or has been decided by votes since ages

It's not a perfect award, hell no awards is perfect

But it's the most reputable award in football world

And the standard measurement for who is GOAT

Pendu knows it, they know it
It's over for Pendu
Messi is ahead of Pendu in every department

GOAT for a reason

84 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Ronaldo Donates Rubble From His Portugal Mansion To Needy Families by JohnnyPalmer: 12:38pm On Dec 02, 2021
Like for Messi

LM7

The greatest footballer ever

90 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ronaldo Donates Rubble From His Portugal Mansion To Needy Families by Numerouno94(m): 12:47pm On Dec 02, 2021
OJEEMAH:

Its no longer a secret that to make front page, all you have to carry out smear campaign against Messi.

Nice one bro.
Sometimes i keep wondering if the Op is normal. Wat the transgender Op fails to understand is that no amount of bawling, keening, sniffling, sniveling, sobbing, wailing nd whimpering can discredit Messi's balon d'or.

The op is jux a sore loser. The best tin is to take ur L in peace. No amount of lamentation nd fake news by pendu's stans can add a 6th balon d'or to Pendu. Messi is now miles ahead of Pendu.

Messi is now regarded as the best footballer to hv played the game. The GOAT debate is done nd dusted. Anybody comparing Messi to Pendu shuld b arrested wit immediately alacrity. Ur pendu at 34 was being disgraced by Lyon, Ajax nd Porto while Messi at 34 was creating new records nd wining balon d'or.

How was ur night bro?

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ronaldo Donates Rubble From His Portugal Mansion To Needy Families by OJEEMAH(m): 1:41pm On Dec 02, 2021
Numerouno94:
Ur not a serious person. I expected that by now U nd coons wuld hv stopped watching football nd do away wit football related news. Yeye.
grin grin grin
If u like tell us how Pendu donates blood, infact tell us the sex position he luvs nd how he wants it, it won't help heal ur wound. Ur pained. Ur depressed. Time heals wound not propaganda nd character assassination nd luking for cheap sympathy from ur fellow depressed souls grin grin
abeg increase the volume
Messi will bag his 8th balon d'or nd there's nothing u guys can do abt it. U can only wail, gnash ur teeth nd drink sniper.
At this point, we don't even care if he wins another or not. Messi has done enough for nothing already.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ronaldo Donates Rubble From His Portugal Mansion To Needy Families by paulolee(m): 1:43pm On Dec 02, 2021
this babe n cr7 matter eeh, if u love ur guy with dis same energy, the guy fit use one of him kidney take fly u out to go watch united game n see cr7 o..
always finding news dt would paint him good before us and the worst be say na f.p dm dey always end up..
continue ur good works, cr7 fit reward u with a paid trip to Dubai wen he win his next Dubai d or..

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ronaldo Donates Rubble From His Portugal Mansion To Needy Families by paulolee(m): 1:46pm On Dec 02, 2021
OJEEMAH:

Its no longer a secret that to make front page, all you have to do is carry out smear campaign against Messi.

nice boss, i like d way u ended I bcox it seems dts d condition given to her if she want to make front page..
make she continue her cruise o, I jus wish say I fit see one nairaland bea wey go de gimme dis kain excess love n support with same voltage wey dis bea de use show cr7..
if i see such eeh, na to sell my kidney buy d latest iphone n ous for lekki bcoz na real love be dt..
if cr7 score gunners today eeh, we don die with cr7 news all tru dis week...

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ronaldo Donates Rubble From His Portugal Mansion To Needy Families by OJEEMAH(m): 1:50pm On Dec 02, 2021
JohnnyPalmer:

Couldn't have said it any better

Beautiful write up
Thanks man
Ballon d'Or has been decided by votes since ages

It's not a perfect award, hell no awards is perfect
Exactly! The award is decided by vote and as a matter of fact, no voter has even complained that his or her vote didn't count.....Maybe they were expecting French Football to crown Lewandoski whether he wins by vote or not.
But it's the most reputable award in football world

And the standard measurement for who is GOAT

Pendu knows it, they know it
It's over for Pendu
Messi is ahead of Pendu in every department

GOAT for a reason
Their next game is to start smear campaign against Balon D'or like they did to Copa America.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Donates Rubble From His Portugal Mansion To Needy Families by obembet(f): 1:56pm On Dec 02, 2021
Lalasticlala

When it come to giving, generosity give it to great of all time CR7.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ronaldo Donates Rubble From His Portugal Mansion To Needy Families by OJEEMAH(m): 2:07pm On Dec 02, 2021
Numerouno94:

Nice one bro.
Sometimes i keep wondering if the Op is normal. Wat the transgender Op fails to understand is that no amount of bawling, keening, sniffling, sniveling, sobbing, wailing nd whimpering can discredit Messi's balon d'or.

The op is jux a sore loser. The best tin is to take ur L in peace. No amount of lamentation nd fake news by pendu's stans can add a 6th balon d'or to Pendu. Messi is now miles ahead of Pendu.

Messi is now regarded as the best footballer to hv played the game. The GOAT debate is done nd dusted. Anybody comparing Messi to Pendu shuld b arrested wit immediately alacrity. Ur pendu at 34 was being disgraced by Lyon, Ajax nd Porto while Messi at 34 was creating new records nd wining balon d'or.

How was ur night bro?

Night was good bro...... if they no dey push him thread to front page, i bet you he would have stopped this act.

I remember how some of them swore with their lives that Messi can't win, now see the hypocrites crying everywhere that it was rigged.

Truth is, all the journalists can't love or hate Messi......Sentiment may have influenced some voters choice but it didn't change the fact that Messi's achievement is a clear match for Lewandoski.

while, some of them voted against Messi not because he doesn't deserve it but their preference for Ronaldo may have influenced it as well.

Just don't understand why some people can't think rationally

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Donates Rubble From His Portugal Mansion To Needy Families by OJEEMAH(m): 2:17pm On Dec 02, 2021
paulolee:

nice boss, i like d way u ended I bcox it seems dts d condition given to her if she want to make front page..
make she continue her cruise o, I jus wish say I fit see one nairaland bea wey go de gimme dis kain excess love n support with same voltage wey dis bea de use show cr7..
grin grin grin....... na nairaland u dey find that kind chic?
if i see such eeh, na to sell my kidney buy d latest iphone n ous for lekki bcoz na real love be dt.. if cr7 score gunners today eeh, we don die with cr7 news all tru dis week...
If e score, good for him. i go sha support my Arsenal............when the season began, Man u had 7 points and Arsenal had none. After Ronaldo join, Arsenal dey 5points clear and they go still claim say e dey rescue Man united.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ronaldo Donates Rubble From His Portugal Mansion To Needy Families by OJEEMAH(m): 2:23pm On Dec 02, 2021
obembet:
Lalasticlala

https://www.goal.com/en-in/amp/news/lionel-messi-philanthropy-charities-barcelona-giving-money/oh7oasuijk8814mjcfrpa9v74

https://www.dreamteamfc.com/c/news-gossip/204924/inside-lionel-messis-incredible-charitable-work/

and don't forget Mesut Ozil donated all his world cup earnings to charity in 2014.

He didn't start Charity and it won't end with him

Remember some people are quiet with their doings

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ronaldo Donates Rubble From His Portugal Mansion To Needy Families by OJEEMAH(m): 2:23pm On Dec 02, 2021
obembet:
Lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Donates Rubble From His Portugal Mansion To Needy Families by Kilishihunter: 2:39pm On Dec 02, 2021
OJEEMAH:
[i]You've been dropping too many singles lately. Pls, when should we expect the full album?

Thierry jay, Un bitchable, Man gekyo, Numerouno94, Johnny palmer, kilishi hunter Oya tainer, paulo lee /i]

Chairman you just dey torment them penaldians and keep dropping those factos, The kind disturbance wey this people don disturb us since messi's move to psg ehn, them suppose collect am back in 1000fold
But I no understand, why be say some of the pendu fans wey dey here like to dey disguise as babes e.g. obem bet and Beverly jean

22 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ronaldo Donates Rubble From His Portugal Mansion To Needy Families by OJEEMAH(m): 3:09pm On Dec 02, 2021
Kilishihunter:

Chairman you just dey torment them penaldians and keep dropping those factos, The kind disturbance wey this people don disturb us since messi's move to psg ehn, them suppose collect am back in 1000fold
But I no understand, why be say some of the pendu fans wey dey here like to dey disguise as babes e.g. obem bet and Beverly jean
grin grin grin grin grin.................we just dey dish wetin dem cook for them

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Donates Rubble From His Portugal Mansion To Needy Families by Numerouno94(m): 3:13pm On Dec 02, 2021
OJEEMAH:
grin grin grin grin grin.................we just dey dish wetin dem cook for them

Hahahahahahaha. I really they enjoy this saga i swear. grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Donates Rubble From His Portugal Mansion To Needy Families by Numerouno94(m): 3:16pm On Dec 02, 2021
OJEEMAH:
Thierryjay, Unbitchable, Mangekyo, Numerouno94, Johnnypalmer, kilishihunter, Oyatainer, paulolee.....e don hala lala next thing na front page

Lala never still move am to front page as usual??

Hahahahahahahaha..................... No worry lala go soon respond. Maybe snake dey fire or him don tire for you grin grin grin

Shim done call shim boyfriend Lala. I talk am na, i say na Lala they spoil shim. Na Lala b the Mod behind this smear campaign. Small small we go expose them. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Donates Rubble From His Portugal Mansion To Needy Families by Numerouno94(m): 3:18pm On Dec 02, 2021
OJEEMAH:
grin grin grin abeg increase the volume At this point, we don't even care if he wins another or not. Messi has done enough for nothing already.

I jux talk am to pepe them more. grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Donates Rubble From His Portugal Mansion To Needy Families by Kilishihunter: 3:19pm On Dec 02, 2021
Numerouno94:

Shim done call shim boyfriend Lala. I talk am na, i say na Lala they spoil shim. Na Lala b the Mod behind this smear campaign. Small small we go expose them. grin grin
Na simp na

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ronaldo Donates Rubble From His Portugal Mansion To Needy Families by OJEEMAH(m): 3:19pm On Dec 02, 2021
Numerouno94:

once she mention lala, e go push am to front page like dog wey him master call

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Donates Rubble From His Portugal Mansion To Needy Families by Numerouno94(m): 3:20pm On Dec 02, 2021
OJEEMAH:

https://www.goal.com/en-in/amp/news/lionel-messi-philanthropy-charities-barcelona-giving-money/oh7oasuijk8814mjcfrpa9v74

https://www.dreamteamfc.com/c/news-gossip/204924/inside-lionel-messis-incredible-charitable-work/

and don't forget Mesut Ozil donated all his world cup earnings to charity in 2014.

He didn't start Charity and it won't end with him

Remember some people are quiet with their doings

Volume pls. Tell shim. Hahahahahahaha grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Donates Rubble From His Portugal Mansion To Needy Families by Numerouno94(m): 3:21pm On Dec 02, 2021
Kilishihunter:

Na simp na

Real simp. I use to respect lala buh i never knew he was such a cheap simp.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Donates Rubble From His Portugal Mansion To Needy Families by OJEEMAH(m): 3:21pm On Dec 02, 2021
Numerouno94:

Hahahahahahaha. I really they enjoy this saga i swear. grin grin
Wetin their eyes see this week, mouth no fit talk am

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ronaldo Donates Rubble From His Portugal Mansion To Needy Families by OJEEMAH(m): 3:22pm On Dec 02, 2021
Numerouno94:

Volume pls. Tell shim. Hahahahahahaha grin grin
Imagine talk as if na only Ronaldo dey run charity

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ronaldo Donates Rubble From His Portugal Mansion To Needy Families by Numerouno94(m): 3:22pm On Dec 02, 2021
OJEEMAH:
once she mention lala, e go push am to front page like dog wey him master call

Him they do all these mumu so that shim go give am do.
Lala is such a SIMPle Mod.
Hahahahahahaha grin grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ronaldo Donates Rubble From His Portugal Mansion To Needy Families by Numerouno94(m): 3:24pm On Dec 02, 2021
OJEEMAH:
Wetin their eyes see this week, mouth no fit talk am

Body go pain them. Na Ibuprofen sori Mpuru Mniri nai go help them cure the pain.

Hahahahahaha grin grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ronaldo Donates Rubble From His Portugal Mansion To Needy Families by OJEEMAH(m): 3:24pm On Dec 02, 2021
Numerouno94:

Lalasticlala is the Mod behind her shenanigans. It's obvious they hv an agenda against Messi. After creating her malicious thread she tags lalasticlala who is always on standby like a serf waiting for the call of his master nd boom!! It's on frontpage. I hv seen some posts where some nairalanders where complaining abt the injustice nd bias from the mods as regards to the Op in question. Other members done they notice am too.

I'm beginning to tink that some of mods hv bn pussified, the fact that they tot shes a girl has got them mumufied. They saw a fair lady wit boobs in he/her profile nd started lusting after he/her nd 4got their key responsibility as a Mod. Wat a shame.

It's so funi how Messi messilessly shut their mouths in 2021. Winning an international trophy wit the senior team nd winning the balon d' or.

Hahahahahahahah..........Lala ejaculate immediately e see shehe profile pics grin

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Top 10 Heavyweight Boxers In The World Latest Ranking / Burkina Faso, Congo, Equatorial Guinea, Gabon - AFCON 2015 Group A / Oparanozie Bus-Stop In France Named After Super Falcons Star

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.