Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,009 members, 7,863,666 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:54 PM

Ronaldo Donates Rubble From His Portugal Mansion To Needy Families - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo Donates Rubble From His Portugal Mansion To Needy Families (44758 Views)

Christian Atsu Trapped Under Rubble After Earthquake In Turkey / Cristiano Ronaldo Warned His Portugal Team Mate He Would Regret Joining Man City / Ronaldo Sells His Hill-side Mansion To Pepe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronaldo Donates Rubble From His Portugal Mansion To Needy Families by Numerouno94(m): 7:29pm On Dec 02, 2021
OJEEMAH:
Hahahahahahahah..........Lala ejaculate immediately e see shehe profile pics grin

Swears bro. That's wat we call boobs power. If i dey lie ask slawormirr. Some men nor they use eye see fair round bobby. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Donates Rubble From His Portugal Mansion To Needy Families by OJEEMAH(m): 7:29pm On Dec 02, 2021
Numerouno94:

Re u equally saying ur destiny has bn padlocked by ur village people? U donminit.
grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Donates Rubble From His Portugal Mansion To Needy Families by Numerouno94(m): 7:31pm On Dec 02, 2021
OJEEMAH:
grin grin grin

That guy wan use hand buy wahala like this. Him nor no say na trailer him wan carry him keke jam go like this. God knws i dnt hv joy at the monent, i'm joyless. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Donates Rubble From His Portugal Mansion To Needy Families by OJEEMAH(m): 7:31pm On Dec 02, 2021
Numerouno94:

Swears bro. That's wat we call boobs power. If i dey lie ask slawormirr. Some men nor they use eye see fair round bobby. grin grin
Hahahahahahahah......Slawormir day quiet these days. I just hope he's okay.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Donates Rubble From His Portugal Mansion To Needy Families by OJEEMAH(m): 7:33pm On Dec 02, 2021
Numerouno94:

That guy wan use hand buy wahala like this. Him nor no say na trailer him wan carry him keke jam go like this. God knws i dnt hv joy at the monent, i'm joyless. grin grin
Hahahahahaha.......Me i just ignore them.

I no get strength to fight

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Donates Rubble From His Portugal Mansion To Needy Families by JohnnyPalmer: 7:33pm On Dec 02, 2021
Kingcalls:

Let him break Ronaldo's record first b4 we can talk... the greatest is the one with the records on the pitch, no one can award u champions league records or goal records.... cannavaro no play reach Maldini, modric no play reach iniesta .... Ronaldo is the greatest to have ever played the game ...but u cant know this cos u are not intelligent

Hope you know Messi has more records than Ronaldo

Hope you know he has over 60 records in the Guinness books of records... More than any sportsman living or dead

Ronaldo isn't even in the conversation when it comes to greatest to play the game

He's not even the greatest player of his generation grin

Cry more boo

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ronaldo Donates Rubble From His Portugal Mansion To Needy Families by Numerouno94(m): 7:33pm On Dec 02, 2021
OJEEMAH:
Abeg no pair me with prof ooh

I no fit shout

Hahahahahaha. Prof own b like earthquake. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Donates Rubble From His Portugal Mansion To Needy Families by Numerouno94(m): 7:34pm On Dec 02, 2021
OJEEMAH:
Hahahahahahahah......Slawormir day quiet these days. I just hope he's okay.

Him return 2day. He talk abt boobs 2day self.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Donates Rubble From His Portugal Mansion To Needy Families by Stephenabudu960(m): 7:35pm On Dec 02, 2021
OJEEMAH:
You've been dropping too many singles lately. Pls, when should we expect the full album?

It seems to me that you've be scouting the internet looking for news that will either put Messi in a bad spot or probably steal the spotlight.

You have been defeated already. Kiss the truth and move on as this silent vendetta to assassinate, slander and discredit Messi's character won't erase or rewrite history.

You and the MODs have repeatedly shown bias and prejudice towards Messi but it didn't stop him from winning Copa America in grand style and also deliver the final punch to you haters by defeating the Almighty Lewandoski in the Balon D'or race.

You should know by now that nairalanders are not eligible voters and all efforts to rub Messi's achievements in the mud were proved futile by highly respected journalists cross the world. This was how they supported GEJ without PVC in 2015.

One goal from Ronaldo is enough to generate multiple front page materials but same MODs find it extremely difficult to push same content about Messi to FP. We know this and we have complained severally but the Pro- Ronaldo MODs have refused to make any form of adjustment.

Its no longer a secret that to make front page, all you have to do is carry out smear campaign against Messi.

Thierryjay, Unbitchable, Mangekyo, Numerouno94, Johnnypalmer, kilishihunter, Oyatainer, paulolee.

wait u seriously typed this long epistle.....oh wow
Re: Ronaldo Donates Rubble From His Portugal Mansion To Needy Families by Numerouno94(m): 7:36pm On Dec 02, 2021
OJEEMAH:
Hahahahahaha.......Me i just ignore them.

I no get strength to fight

Na sarcasm i go use for them. That wan they pain pass open confrontation or altercation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Donates Rubble From His Portugal Mansion To Needy Families by ThierryJay: 7:37pm On Dec 02, 2021
Numerouno94:

U nd Ojeemah suppose collect award for English. grin grin

Lol English bawo? Grammar no too dey my comment na grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Donates Rubble From His Portugal Mansion To Needy Families by Chingykay77(m): 7:38pm On Dec 02, 2021
Seriously I don't know how people think
You're hating on someone who is making money day in day out....he has almost all trophies in football world and he's name will never be forgotten
Instead of you'll should enjoy both messi and Cr7 you're debating.......Oga o
As for me I stopped arguing who's better cuz it doesn't give me money .......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Donates Rubble From His Portugal Mansion To Needy Families by OJEEMAH(m): 7:40pm On Dec 02, 2021
Numerouno94:

Na sarcasm i go use for them. That wan they pain pass open confrontation or altercation.
grin grin

Abeg no give any Ronaldo fan carry over this semester. They been through a lot.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ronaldo Donates Rubble From His Portugal Mansion To Needy Families by OJEEMAH(m): 7:40pm On Dec 02, 2021
Stephenabudu960:

wait u seriously typed this long epistle.....oh wow
grin
Re: Ronaldo Donates Rubble From His Portugal Mansion To Needy Families by OJEEMAH(m): 7:42pm On Dec 02, 2021
Numerouno94:

Hahahahahaha. Prof own b like earthquake. grin grin
walai, you sabi am
Re: Ronaldo Donates Rubble From His Portugal Mansion To Needy Families by Stephenabudu960(m): 7:42pm On Dec 02, 2021
Chingykay77:
Seriously I don't know how people think
You're hating on someone who is making money day in day out....he has almost all trophies in football world and he's name will never be forgotten
Instead of you'll should enjoy both messi and Cr7 you're debating.......Oga o
As for me I stopped arguing who's better cuz it doesn't give me money .......

of all the people that commented on this thread,na you get sense
no wonder Nigeria no dey move....nothing creative to talk abt

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Donates Rubble From His Portugal Mansion To Needy Families by Stephenabudu960(m): 7:45pm On Dec 02, 2021
OJEEMAH:
grin

its either you messi and ronaldo fans enjoy them now instead of bickering like kids or loose them in a few years and then start watching thier football replays and award highlights...its left for you guys to decide

abeg where is the next street
Re: Ronaldo Donates Rubble From His Portugal Mansion To Needy Families by Numerouno94(m): 7:53pm On Dec 02, 2021
OJEEMAH:
grin grin

Abeg no give any Ronaldo fan carry over this semester. They been through a lot.

They must get xtra year. grin grin
Re: Ronaldo Donates Rubble From His Portugal Mansion To Needy Families by Numerouno94(m): 7:55pm On Dec 02, 2021
ThierryJay:

Lol English bawo? Grammar no too dey my comment na grin

On a very gud day u nd OJ fit make person they luk for dictionary abt like mad man. grin grin
Re: Ronaldo Donates Rubble From His Portugal Mansion To Needy Families by Numerouno94(m): 8:00pm On Dec 02, 2021
ThierryJay:

Balanced accurate reportage between Messi and CR that's all we want. Not too much to ask for na.

Is this 2much to ask for? This is exactly wat we want.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Donates Rubble From His Portugal Mansion To Needy Families by ThierryJay: 8:01pm On Dec 02, 2021
Numerouno94:

On a very gud day u nd OJ fit make person they luk for dictionary abt like mad man. grin grin

cheesy grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Donates Rubble From His Portugal Mansion To Needy Families by Numerouno94(m): 8:02pm On Dec 02, 2021
JohnnyPalmer:
It was just a matter of time before the thread hits front page... I like how we dominated the front page

That's how it's supposed to be

We go they spoil any thread made to batter Messi's image. grin grin

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ronaldo Donates Rubble From His Portugal Mansion To Needy Families by Numerouno94(m): 8:06pm On Dec 02, 2021
Bodmum:
even while you are begging for daily bread. Brainless.

How do u knw his begging for daily bread? Must u guys always broke-shame people? That's too petty.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ronaldo Donates Rubble From His Portugal Mansion To Needy Families by Numerouno94(m): 8:07pm On Dec 02, 2021
Beowulf:

Wow! You can write! Your diction, flow, sentence structure, paragraphing, and punctuation are all impeccable. Please keep it up.

Always refreshing to find well-written posts in the midst of the overwhelming garbage one has to contend with these days, when one is reading this platform.

grin grin
Re: Ronaldo Donates Rubble From His Portugal Mansion To Needy Families by Kingcalls: 8:08pm On Dec 02, 2021
JohnnyPalmer:

Hope you know he has over 60 records in the Guinness books of records... More than any sportsman living or dead

Ronaldo isn't even in the conversation when it comes to greatest to play the game

Cry more boo

Shot on target and cross bar records grin grin deluded imbes... the only recognised records are number of goals and number of biggest titles won....the rest are just for pads
Re: Ronaldo Donates Rubble From His Portugal Mansion To Needy Families by Upjis: 8:10pm On Dec 02, 2021
OJEEMAH:
You've been dropping too many singles lately. Pls, when should we expect the full album?

It seems to me that you've be scouting the internet looking for news that will either put Messi in a bad spot or probably steal the spotlight.

You have been defeated already. Kiss the truth and move on as this silent vendetta to assassinate, slander and discredit Messi's character won't erase or rewrite history.

You and the MODs have repeatedly shown bias and prejudice towards Messi but it didn't stop him from winning Copa America in grand style and also deliver the final punch to you haters by defeating the Almighty Lewandoski in the Balon D'or race.

You should know by now that nairalanders are not eligible voters and all efforts to rub Messi's achievements in the mud were proved futile by highly respected journalists cross the world. This was how they supported GEJ without PVC in 2015.

One goal from Ronaldo is enough to generate multiple front page materials but same MODs find it extremely difficult to push same content about Messi to FP. We know this and we have complained severally but the Pro- Ronaldo MODs have refused to make any form of adjustment.

Its no longer a secret that to make front page, all you have to do is carry out smear campaign against Messi.

Thierryjay, Unbitchable, Mangekyo, Numerouno94, Johnnypalmer, kilishihunter, Oyatainer, paulolee.

A black man and he's stupid thinking
Re: Ronaldo Donates Rubble From His Portugal Mansion To Needy Families by Numerouno94(m): 8:18pm On Dec 02, 2021
JohnnyPalmer:

Cry more boo

grin grin
Re: Ronaldo Donates Rubble From His Portugal Mansion To Needy Families by OJEEMAH(m): 8:19pm On Dec 02, 2021
Numerouno94:

They must get xtra year. grin grin
grin grin
Re: Ronaldo Donates Rubble From His Portugal Mansion To Needy Families by Nobody: 8:23pm On Dec 02, 2021
OJEEMAH:

See rubbish talk. Mtcheww!
My friend grow up.
Re: Ronaldo Donates Rubble From His Portugal Mansion To Needy Families by OJEEMAH(m): 8:24pm On Dec 02, 2021
Numerouno94:

see dey talk

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Donates Rubble From His Portugal Mansion To Needy Families by OJEEMAH(m): 8:26pm On Dec 02, 2021
Upjis:

A black man and he's stupid thinking
he's or his?

Aanu Mpama!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Donates Rubble From His Portugal Mansion To Needy Families by Numerouno94(m): 8:38pm On Dec 02, 2021
OJEEMAH:
see dey talk

Bro that frontpage wey we takeover they really pain them for body. Lol grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Qatar 2022: World Cup Opening Ceremony In Pictures / Ogenyi Onazi Pays 1.5million Naira For Sanni Emmanuel Surgery / AWARD: The Difference Between Ballon D'or & FIFA World Player Of The Year Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.