Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,105 members, 7,818,302 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

How Can I Help This My Student To Improve In Spelling? Please Help - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Can I Help This My Student To Improve In Spelling? Please Help (286 Views)

How I Found Out My Student Was My Nursery School Teacher –lecturer / What I Did To Help My Child Improve In Maths / Please How Can I Improve In My English Speaking. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Help This My Student To Improve In Spelling? Please Help by Omuneizzy6(m): 5:29pm On Dec 02, 2021
Hello Nairalanders, I was posted to my PPA to carry out my primary assignment but i really need your help..

The picture below is a screenshot of a message, one of my students in SS 3 sent to me reporting the situation in the class..
Although, I don't understand the language so I was asking them the meaning of some words in Yoruba then I never knew they turned it to an insult..

The problem here is the Wrong spelling... How can I help this student to improve in his wrong spelling.. because I really like him but I have something else I'm doing apart from my PPA.. by next year he will take his Waec.

Re: How Can I Help This My Student To Improve In Spelling? Please Help by Mariangeles(f): 5:42pm On Dec 02, 2021
To be honest, there's little or nothing you can do, since he's grown.
I mean, where do you even begin?

Kudos to him though, for successfully passing the message across. At least, I was able to figure out what he was trying to let you know.

Heck! If you ask me, whorchfull should be the right spelling instead of watchful. grin
Re: How Can I Help This My Student To Improve In Spelling? Please Help by Patented: 6:02pm On Dec 02, 2021
Encourage or make the student read more. Reading improves language skills significantly
Re: How Can I Help This My Student To Improve In Spelling? Please Help by Omuneizzy6(m): 9:22pm On Dec 02, 2021
Mariangeles:
To be honest, there's little or nothing you can do, since he's grown.
I mean, where do you even begin?

Kudos to him though, for successfully passing the message across. At least, I was able to figure out what he was trying to let you know.

Heck! If you ask me, whorchfull should be the right spelling instead of watchful. grin
Yes you got it... But i don't know how I can go about extra lesson...

(1) (Reply)

Question: Is Cash Spinner Legit? / 3rd Year Anniversary: TNT FM Awards FEDPOFFA / Bill Gates Scholarships, Fellowships And Applications

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.