Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,817 members, 7,817,380 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

How To Detect A Fake Apple Ipad 2? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Detect A Fake Apple Ipad 2? (2132 Views)

How To Detect An Hidden Camera In A Room / Ipad 2 Vs Ipad 3 -- Spot The Difference / How to identify a fake(china) HP Laptop? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Detect A Fake Apple Ipad 2? by tutujuju: 10:02pm On Jun 10, 2011
I want to buy an apple ipad 2 but the prices i see on this forum are mostly outrageous and I just realized that most of the sellers just want to make a killing from each unit sale.
I eventually found a seller who sells for a fair price, but he said his ipad 2 isn't branded. I was hoping to buy a branded AT&T ipad 3g + wifi or other branded ipad 2 (excluding Verizon, since that won't work here), but he says he has no branded one.
Now i have never used an apple product before and don't want to be a buyer of a knock off product. So are there fake ipad 2 for sale? Are there unbranded apple ipad 2 with 3g + wifi from U.S.A ?
How do i differentiate a fake ipad2 from the original one?
Re: How To Detect A Fake Apple Ipad 2? by tutujuju: 7:37pm On Jun 11, 2011
anyone?
Re: How To Detect A Fake Apple Ipad 2? by wetinudeyd: 7:35am On Jun 13, 2011
either US or 9ja all ipads r from china. but if u have some 1 in china he can get the original american spec for you.

(1) (Reply)

Dedicated Graphics Card Laptops / ULTIMATE Gaming**all Brands** / How Secure And Safe Is Prepaid Nigeria To Recharge Gsm With Atm / Please HELP!!! FACEBOOK Has Blocked My Account Of 15 Years...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.