Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

Sad - Merry Christmas � - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Sad - Merry Christmas � (274 Views)

It's Time For You To Let Go (a Short Sad Story) / Merry Christmas - Oluwafunminiyi Komolafe / Use A Book Title To Wish Two People A Merry Christmas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sad - Merry Christmas � by itsyoms: 11:06pm On Dec 02, 2021
A silent night, I know it's going to be, indeed.
Joy to the world, but it's going to be sad for me.
Cause a cat died in my throat, even without a nose mask I can't breath, even when I try to call for help, I choke, even
The world health organizations can't help me. This Christmas when the night skies is filled with fireworks, naija youths will be reminded of those firearms, flying bullets, through the night skies as they sang the song. Jingle bell one sad merry Christmas
I'm just ringing the bells for Jim, please poem lover, I'm sorry I'm speaking like I'm crying but some bodies Jim is dying.
I wish I could say come home for Christ Tim, but all that is left of you is a shadow of memories like steam.
This Christmas, bells will rings bells will be ringing the sad, sad news, what a Christmas to have the blues, I have no friend abroad to wish me greetings once again. Even Santa Claus can feel the blues.

Kindly Click here to watch Spoken Word poetry you will love � it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2entZPNX8Tg

(1) (Reply)

Hello / Where To Sell Skrill Funds In Nigeria / Boldscholar Founder Chukwuemeka Godswill To Headline Akure Publishing Webinar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.