Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,460 members, 7,846,918 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 07:26 AM

Tems Reacts To Video Of Wizkid Trying To Lift Her Up (Video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tems Reacts To Video Of Wizkid Trying To Lift Her Up (Video) (44083 Views)

Wizkid Trying To Impregnate Rihanna So That She Will Pay For Child Support / Is Wizkid Trying To Marry Tiwa Savage? / T-Boss Lift Her Dress Up To Show Her Baby Bump At Baby Shower Party (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tems Reacts To Video Of Wizkid Trying To Lift Her Up (Video) by Loreettaa: 5:14pm On Dec 03, 2021
Toks2008:

Better worry about getting a great guy like me to marry.

She is having the best time of her life married to me.

angry
Re: Tems Reacts To Video Of Wizkid Trying To Lift Her Up (Video) by Datedoboy: 5:21pm On Dec 03, 2021
davodyguy:
That's obviously sexual harassment by Wizkid.

If Tems did same thing, that's also sexual harassment.

You do[center][/center]n't touch opposite sex inappropriately in public.

A while Gov in New York State got into trouble for touching staff inappropriately
Don't mind her when most females are harrased sexually by who is richer they start using sweet words to play it down. No b only brother. Na so e dey start she calls me Brother I call her sister too. Later we will hear that he has entered her holy ground.

1 Like

Re: Tems Reacts To Video Of Wizkid Trying To Lift Her Up (Video) by ashawopikin(m): 5:36pm On Dec 03, 2021
delzbaba:
Wizkid see this kind yansh come loose control
jesus is lord!!

1 Like

Re: Tems Reacts To Video Of Wizkid Trying To Lift Her Up (Video) by Panda7(m): 1:02pm On Dec 04, 2021
wizkid go to like big things
Re: Tems Reacts To Video Of Wizkid Trying To Lift Her Up (Video) by SHOCK7(m): 9:11pm On Dec 04, 2021
Medusa65:
Babymama loading....... cool
Hello medusa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson Rocks Jumbo Ghana Braids For Glo Lafatta Fest 2017 / Amber Heard Declares Bankruptcy, Unable To Pay Johnny Depp / Toyin Aimakhu's Boyfriend, Seun Egbebe Shares Loved Up Pics With Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.