Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,088 members, 7,852,686 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 12:13 AM

Tems Reacts To Video Of Wizkid Trying To Lift Her Up (Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tems Reacts To Video Of Wizkid Trying To Lift Her Up (Video) (44101 Views)

Wizkid Trying To Impregnate Rihanna So That She Will Pay For Child Support / Is Wizkid Trying To Marry Tiwa Savage? / T-Boss Lift Her Dress Up To Show Her Baby Bump At Baby Shower Party (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tems Reacts To Video Of Wizkid Trying To Lift Her Up (Video) by Yankee101: 12:49pm On Dec 03, 2021
I heard small men like big big things

Why?
Re: Tems Reacts To Video Of Wizkid Trying To Lift Her Up (Video) by Deicide: 12:50pm On Dec 03, 2021
To be honest i didn't understand why he thought he could carry her grin
Toks2008:

Exactly. She is just acting OK but not cool with it.

1 Like

Re: Tems Reacts To Video Of Wizkid Trying To Lift Her Up (Video) by Toks2008(m): 12:54pm On Dec 03, 2021
Deicide:
To be honest i didn't understand why he thought he could carry her grin

Wizkid for just woo her officially. This one wey she don dey friendzone am.

He is 31 she is 26 and wizzy seems to like her. Afterall she sold out 3 shows for him just because of that her unique voice in the hit song essence.

She looks so decent and very hot. Even with her hot body you will hardly see her flaunt semi nude pics.

3 Likes

Re: Tems Reacts To Video Of Wizkid Trying To Lift Her Up (Video) by Loreettaa: 12:55pm On Dec 03, 2021
Toks2008:

You mean Tems is married?
You're a little bit married undecided
Re: Tems Reacts To Video Of Wizkid Trying To Lift Her Up (Video) by Toks2008(m): 12:59pm On Dec 03, 2021
Loreettaa:

You're a little bit married undecided

I have told you to stop bothering yourself.

If i want any lady i will go for her regardless of my marital status. A man can only commit adultery if he goes for a married woman but there is no crime if a married man expresses desire for a single lady.

So relax babe..marriage nah title for men but nah status for women.

1 Like

Re: Tems Reacts To Video Of Wizkid Trying To Lift Her Up (Video) by princewarri1985: 1:00pm On Dec 03, 2021
Do you need a babalawo or a sothsayer to tell you that they are both f*ucking each other?? Dumbos

1 Like

Re: Tems Reacts To Video Of Wizkid Trying To Lift Her Up (Video) by Thunderfayayou: 1:04pm On Dec 03, 2021
sanity12:

Guy he is not trying to grab her ass but lift her up, so dey calm down

Lift her up like what? A bag of beans?
Re: Tems Reacts To Video Of Wizkid Trying To Lift Her Up (Video) by adelaja70(m): 1:05pm On Dec 03, 2021
But i saw a video where she was romancing Machala on stage Naaaa... I think in of their US TOUR.
Re: Tems Reacts To Video Of Wizkid Trying To Lift Her Up (Video) by nedekid: 1:07pm On Dec 03, 2021
ILoveDemMANNA:
How wizkid wan take carry dis kind package to start with
Manna, so you de look dis kind thing? I think say na only buhari and apc matta de concern you.

3 Likes

Re: Tems Reacts To Video Of Wizkid Trying To Lift Her Up (Video) by delzbaba(m): 1:10pm On Dec 03, 2021
Wizkid see this kind yansh come loose control

3 Likes

Re: Tems Reacts To Video Of Wizkid Trying To Lift Her Up (Video) by nedekid: 1:11pm On Dec 03, 2021
Toks2008:

He is 31 she is 26 and wizzy seems to like her. Afterall she sold out 3 shows for him just because of that her unique voice in the hit song essence.

She looks so decent and very hot. Even with her hot body you will hardly see her flaunt semi nude pics.
You put it right. This is babanla friend zoning. A good thing I will say though. Let her keep her self respect. She seems to be well brought up. An Omoluabi.
This one no be tiwa grin
Re: Tems Reacts To Video Of Wizkid Trying To Lift Her Up (Video) by Nobody: 1:14pm On Dec 03, 2021
Wizkid sexually harassed her no doubt. If it were Rihanna he was performing with dem born am well make he try that stunt? undecided

How many times did we watch Eminem perform on stage with Rihanna (love the way you lie) did Eminem try to touch Riri? No even if the nature of that song required such performance... Wizkid need to learn discipline, self respect and self control

2 Likes

Re: Tems Reacts To Video Of Wizkid Trying To Lift Her Up (Video) by quickly: 1:30pm On Dec 03, 2021
Sammydanny:
Tems, the very fast-rising Nigerian singer, has reacted to a controversial video of Wizkid trying to lift her up at his concert at the O2 Arena.

The video, which went viral on Thursday night after his performance in London, had Wizkid holding Tems while she tried to remove his hands.

The ‘Essence’ crooner was trying to lift Tems up during their performance at the third day of his ‘Made in Lagos’ concert in London.

The video has since stirred controversies on social media as some persons accused Wizkid of trespassing and sexual harassment.

While others mocked Wizkid for trying to lift Tems who is way bigger than him in size.

Tems has however weighed in on the controversy.

According to her, Wizkid is her brother and just wants everyone to know he’s human but she still loves him.

Tems said: “All I’m going to say Wizkid is my brother someone I look up to and I’m grateful for everything he’s done and his existence.

“I want you guys to remember that he’s human I’m human and I love him that’s not going to change love I have for him is not going to change.”

[flash=425,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KEaBnj-bRYk[/flash]

As usual Wizkid wan nack d girl
Re: Tems Reacts To Video Of Wizkid Trying To Lift Her Up (Video) by KillIgbohoN0W: 1:38pm On Dec 03, 2021
Dem don brotherzone the so called superstar
Lol

Next thing na to rape the small girl. Afonja ehn

4 Likes

Re: Tems Reacts To Video Of Wizkid Trying To Lift Her Up (Video) by ShoeShineGuy: 1:46pm On Dec 03, 2021
And what if it was pre-planned to keep the public talking long after the show. These guys are meant to be superstars and this kind of controversial acts keep them in the news..

Believe them, you'll believe anything else! C'est fini.

2 Likes

Re: Tems Reacts To Video Of Wizkid Trying To Lift Her Up (Video) by smartr: 1:48pm On Dec 03, 2021
Toks2008:

If i want any lady i will go for her regardless of my marital status. A man can only commit adultery if he goes for a married woman but there is no crime if a married man expresses desire for a single lady.

You're doing well grin grin
Re: Tems Reacts To Video Of Wizkid Trying To Lift Her Up (Video) by Burgerlomo: 2:14pm On Dec 03, 2021
ILoveDemMANNA:
How wizkid wan take carry dis kind package to start with

Corolla wey wan carry Landcruiser cool

Re: Tems Reacts To Video Of Wizkid Trying To Lift Her Up (Video) by Loreettaa: 2:29pm On Dec 03, 2021
Toks2008:

Eeyah. Sorry for whoever is married to you?

1 Like

Re: Tems Reacts To Video Of Wizkid Trying To Lift Her Up (Video) by Nobody: 2:30pm On Dec 03, 2021
davodyguy:
That's obviously sexual harassment by Wizkid.

If Tems did same thing, that's also sexual harassment.

You don't touch opposite sex inappropriately in public.

A while Gov in New York State got into trouble for touching staff inappropriately

Did the girl say it was sexual harassment?

2 Likes

Re: Tems Reacts To Video Of Wizkid Trying To Lift Her Up (Video) by Silentgroper(m): 2:31pm On Dec 03, 2021
NewSoul:
Wizkid sexually harassed her no doubt. If it were Rihanna he was performing with dem born am well make he try that stunt? undecided

How many times did we watch Eminem perform on stage with Rihanna (love the way you lie) did Eminem try to touch Riri? No even if the nature of that song required such performance... Wizkid need to learn discipline, self respect and self control
U might need to browse out d lyrics of dat song.

1 Like

Re: Tems Reacts To Video Of Wizkid Trying To Lift Her Up (Video) by DavidHarry(m): 3:11pm On Dec 03, 2021
Lol Konji hold my guy
Re: Tems Reacts To Video Of Wizkid Trying To Lift Her Up (Video) by Aidejay(m): 3:18pm On Dec 03, 2021
Toks2008:

that is a very unintelligent statement to make. she sold out the 3 shows for him how na!
Re: Tems Reacts To Video Of Wizkid Trying To Lift Her Up (Video) by MartinsD12(m): 3:22pm On Dec 03, 2021
Sammydanny:
Tems, the very fast-rising Nigerian singer, has reacted to a controversial video of Wizkid trying to lift her up at his concert at the O2 Arena.

The video, which went viral on Thursday night after his performance in London, had Wizkid holding Tems while she tried to remove his hands.

The ‘Essence’ crooner was trying to lift Tems up during their performance at the third day of his ‘Made in Lagos’ concert in London.

The video has since stirred controversies on social media as some persons accused Wizkid of trespassing and sexual harassment.

While others mocked Wizkid for trying to lift Tems who is way bigger than him in size.

Tems has however weighed in on the controversy.

According to her, Wizkid is her brother and just wants everyone to know he’s human but she still loves him.

Tems said: “All I’m going to say Wizkid is my brother someone I look up to and I’m grateful for everything he’s done and his existence.

“I want you guys to remember that he’s human I’m human and I love him that’s not going to change love I have for him is not going to change.”

[flash=425,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KEaBnj-bRYk[/flash]
Tems messed up big Time that's why she is putting out this statement In the first place , this is showbiz people, live performance you wanna entertain the crowd , make them feel something real , tems disappointed , the connection was not there between him and wizkid , let her stop pretending it's either she gives us the show or she go do church music very simple .

3 Likes

Re: Tems Reacts To Video Of Wizkid Trying To Lift Her Up (Video) by kingjoe(m): 3:28pm On Dec 03, 2021
Loreettaa:

undecided undecided a little bit married
You mean they have done a little thing on her head.lol!
Re: Tems Reacts To Video Of Wizkid Trying To Lift Her Up (Video) by meobizy(f): 3:47pm On Dec 03, 2021
The response said nothing. It was filler.

1 Like

Re: Tems Reacts To Video Of Wizkid Trying To Lift Her Up (Video) by Mikael0407(m): 4:11pm On Dec 03, 2021
Did she just bro zone a whole Wizkid?? grin
Re: Tems Reacts To Video Of Wizkid Trying To Lift Her Up (Video) by Hkff: 4:19pm On Dec 03, 2021
Really
Re: Tems Reacts To Video Of Wizkid Trying To Lift Her Up (Video) by Toks2008(m): 4:52pm On Dec 03, 2021
Aidejay:
that is a very unintelligent statement to make. she sold out the 3 shows for him how na!

So you are not smart enough to know that essence was the music people paid to come and watch. Common.
Re: Tems Reacts To Video Of Wizkid Trying To Lift Her Up (Video) by Toks2008(m): 4:53pm On Dec 03, 2021
Loreettaa:

Eeyah. Sorry for whoever is married to you?

Better worry about getting a great guy like me to marry.

She is having the best time of her life married to me.
Re: Tems Reacts To Video Of Wizkid Trying To Lift Her Up (Video) by Wiifesnatcher(m): 4:54pm On Dec 03, 2021
nedekid:

Manna, so you de look dis kind thing? I think say na only buhari and apc matta de concern you.

you go hear like my mentor , watch out for Dem Manna solider grin

won ti ban first account werey grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Caroline Danjuma Marks Daughter's Birthday With Lavish Party (Photos) / Korede Bello & James Victor Eroh Vickeyblazze, His Lookalike Meet (Photos) / Falz "This Is Nigeria" Video Dissed Buhari, Pastors, Yahoo Boys, JAMB, SARS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.