Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,355 members, 7,815,754 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

John Ekpa: GTB Should Comply With Court Judgement, Pay Innoson Or Risk Takeover - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / John Ekpa: GTB Should Comply With Court Judgement, Pay Innoson Or Risk Takeover (23820 Views)

Banks, Businesses Comply With CBN Directive On Old Notes — But Shortage Persists / Why the Supreme Court Ruling Between Innoson And GTB should worry you / Supreme Court Orders Gtbank To Pay Innoson Boss N12bn In 14 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: John Ekpa: GTB Should Comply With Court Judgement, Pay Innoson Or Risk Takeover by Nobody: 1:34am On Dec 05, 2021
Terrier99:

Gtb has become Gtco. Assets have been sold to Gtco. Innoson can only take over Gtb and not Gtco.

As at today, Gtb has nothing and innoson is left looking foolish. Illiteracy is a big disease.

Not really bro the Holdco will assume the judgement debt that is dilemma GTB is in
Re: John Ekpa: GTB Should Comply With Court Judgement, Pay Innoson Or Risk Takeover by Nobody: 1:46am On Dec 05, 2021
Terrier99:

Ngwakwe Aka Chukwudi419. You are notorious for your stupidity and inability to grasp legal issues. You always argue like a demented blockhead.

There was no change of name. Here is what happened.
A new legal entity called GTCO was incorporated at the Cac.
Gtbank sold all its assets to Gtco and collected pittance. It is not about the amount, but the symbolism. Offer, acceptance, consideration has passed. So, it's a valid contract.
It is not a mere change of name, it is not a merger or acquisition.
It is fools like you advising Innoson and that's why he is where he is.

in your bid to be insulting you are showing stupidity in high definition
Re: John Ekpa: GTB Should Comply With Court Judgement, Pay Innoson Or Risk Takeover by Nobody: 1:49am On Dec 05, 2021
Terrier99:

Zenith
Jim Ovia, Delta state - igbo speaking

Uba
Elumelu Delta state - Anioma igbo speaking

Access
Wigwe, ikwerre, Rivers state. - Igbo speaking

Fidelity
Tier 3 Bank. Igbo

The best bankers are SS people and Yorubas. The biggest MFB is owned by SS people. The MFB is even bigger than Fidelity bank.
Igbos are merely traders who can't excel in banking. It is a fact. See Diamond Bank for instance.

Bro stop spreading tribal hate. Even the one of the so called best Yoruba banks have igbos as the top person i.e FBN holdings with U.K Eke as MD
Re: John Ekpa: GTB Should Comply With Court Judgement, Pay Innoson Or Risk Takeover by Nobody: 2:01am On Dec 05, 2021
SlyDev:

We yoruba need to wake up

You keep going from post to post spreading tribal hate. you accuse igbos of spreading hate but as far as i can recall this forum has been used to spread hate against igbos. Now they are responding in kind and you are here shouting Yoruba needs to wake up. It is igbos that have woken up and are calling guys like you out on your BS
Re: John Ekpa: GTB Should Comply With Court Judgement, Pay Innoson Or Risk Takeover by Nobody: 2:21am On Dec 05, 2021
Terrier99:

Gtb was not sold, it still subsists.
It's like you saying Dangote Petrochemicals Limited will pay judgment debtors of Dangote cement.

The company wasn't sold, assets were transferred
Go and get properly educated.

Your arguements are pedestrian and childish at best. Your Dangote Analogy doesn't explain the GTCO situation. The holdCo structure is CBN's way of isolating the management of the bank from other aspects of their financial business it doesn't mean that the HoldCo is free from the judgement debt of innoson against them. infact the longer they wait the interest increases the judgement amount and it will get to a stage that Innoson will get a write of fife from the court to CBN and get the controlling shares of GTCo because he can claim that the holdCo contains components of the old GTB Plc with which the judgement debt was obtained.
Re: John Ekpa: GTB Should Comply With Court Judgement, Pay Innoson Or Risk Takeover by Nobody: 6:52am On Dec 05, 2021
obynzo:

You keep going from post to post spreading tribal hate. you accuse igbos of spreading hate but as far as i can recall this forum has been used to spread hate against igbos. Now they are responding in kind and you are here shouting Yoruba needs to wake up. It is igbos that have woken up and are calling guys like you out on your BS

See guy get out of my face mtcheew
Re: John Ekpa: GTB Should Comply With Court Judgement, Pay Innoson Or Risk Takeover by Nobody: 9:18am On Dec 05, 2021
SlyDev:

See guy get out of my face mtcheew

you don't have any talk walahi. your attempt to spread tribalism has failed big time.
Re: John Ekpa: GTB Should Comply With Court Judgement, Pay Innoson Or Risk Takeover by Nobody: 9:23am On Dec 05, 2021
obynzo:

you don't have any talk walahi. your attempt to spread tribalism has failed big time.

Guy where u dey when your tribe dey post nonsense, it is because yoruba like to shalaye na why you ask yeye question when you know the answer

Read what I have written slowly one word at a time and don't ever reply me
Re: John Ekpa: GTB Should Comply With Court Judgement, Pay Innoson Or Risk Takeover by Nobody: 9:37am On Dec 05, 2021
SlyDev:

Guy where u dey when your tribe dey post nonsense, it is because yoruba like to shalaye na why you ask yeye question when you know the answer

Read what I have written slowly one word at a time and don't ever reply me

Oga go and take a chill pill. i have been in Nairaland since 2010 and i see the way Yoruba tribal trolls abuse igbos. Now the tide has turned and most igbos have started paying guys like you in kind, you are now screaming blue murder here.
Re: John Ekpa: GTB Should Comply With Court Judgement, Pay Innoson Or Risk Takeover by Terrier99: 9:46am On Dec 05, 2021
obynzo:

Bro stop spreading tribal hate. Even the one of the so called best Yoruba banks have igbos as the top person i.e FBN holdings with U.K Eke as MD

Eke is an employee of first bank. The Odukales, Otedolas Otudekos and Co own the bank.
Re: John Ekpa: GTB Should Comply With Court Judgement, Pay Innoson Or Risk Takeover by Terrier99: 9:46am On Dec 05, 2021
obynzo:

Oga go and take a chill pill. i have been in Nairaland since 2010 and i see the way Yoruba tribal trolls abuse igbos. Now the tide has turned and most igbos have started paying guys like you in kind, you are now screaming blue murder here.

When we start with you Igbos, you cry marginalisation and Co. Abeg, shut up and go hang
Re: John Ekpa: GTB Should Comply With Court Judgement, Pay Innoson Or Risk Takeover by Nobody: 9:47am On Dec 05, 2021
Terrier99:

When we start with you Igbos, you cry marginalisation and Co. Abeg, shut up and go hang

Oga just shut it abeg you have no talk. This hate speeches from you is no longer fashionable anymore.
Re: John Ekpa: GTB Should Comply With Court Judgement, Pay Innoson Or Risk Takeover by Nobody: 9:48am On Dec 05, 2021
Terrier99:

Eke is an employee of first bank. The Odukales, Otedolas Otudekos and Co own the bank.

Eke has shareholding in the bank. dude he is not an employee. don't be a dense fellow abeg.
Re: John Ekpa: GTB Should Comply With Court Judgement, Pay Innoson Or Risk Takeover by Terrier99: 9:49am On Dec 05, 2021
obynzo:

Oga just shut it abeg you have no talk. This hate speeches from you is no longer fashionable anymore.

Go and join your grandfathers to prostrate and gerrat of here.
Re: John Ekpa: GTB Should Comply With Court Judgement, Pay Innoson Or Risk Takeover by Nobody: 9:52am On Dec 05, 2021
Terrier99:

Go and join your grandfathers to prostrate and gerrat of here.

You don't have anything to say and as such are incapable of intellectual discourse.
Re: John Ekpa: GTB Should Comply With Court Judgement, Pay Innoson Or Risk Takeover by Terrier99: 9:56am On Dec 05, 2021
obynzo:

Eke has shareholding in the bank. dude he is not an employee. don't be a dense fellow abeg.

Employees have stock options. You are a very ignorant fellow.
Re: John Ekpa: GTB Should Comply With Court Judgement, Pay Innoson Or Risk Takeover by Terrier99: 9:57am On Dec 05, 2021
obynzo:

You don't have anything to say and as such are incapable of intellectual discourse.

It is your Elders at home drinking kerosene who are capable of intellectual discourse, right?
Re: John Ekpa: GTB Should Comply With Court Judgement, Pay Innoson Or Risk Takeover by Nobody: 9:59am On Dec 05, 2021
Terrier99:

It is your Elders at home drinking kerosene who are capable of intellectual discourse, right?

Like i stated before matured people capable of intellectual discourse won't talk childish like you.
Re: John Ekpa: GTB Should Comply With Court Judgement, Pay Innoson Or Risk Takeover by Nobody: 10:01am On Dec 05, 2021
Terrier99:

Employees have stock options. You are a very ignorant fellow.

Dude stock options is way different from owning shares. U.K Eke is a shareholder of FBN whether you like it or not.

As an employee yourself where are your stock options did you trade them on the stock exchange? dude don't be a dense fellow you hear.
Re: John Ekpa: GTB Should Comply With Court Judgement, Pay Innoson Or Risk Takeover by Terrier99: 10:03am On Dec 05, 2021
obynzo:

Dude stock options is way different from owning shares. U.K Eke is a shareholder of FBN whether you like it or not.

As an employee yourself where are your stock options did you trade them on the stock exchange? dude don't be a dense fellow you hear.

You are outstandingly stupid.
As an employee of a quoted company, you can buy shares in the stock market like anyone else. Cleaners, drivers, clerical assistants buy shares,band hold shares of where they work, it is nothing now.

As I said, you're an unenlightened idiot probably trading somewhere. So, the intricacies of corporate businesses are above your IQ.
Re: John Ekpa: GTB Should Comply With Court Judgement, Pay Innoson Or Risk Takeover by Nobody: 10:13am On Dec 05, 2021
Terrier99:

You are outstandingly stupid.
As an employee of a quoted company, you can buy shares in the stock market like anyone else. Cleaners, drivers, clerical assistants buy shares,band hold shares of where they work, it is nothing now.

As I said, you're an unenlightened idiot probably trading somewhere. So, the intricacies of corporate businesses are above your IQ.

Show in this our Nigeria where employees from grade one had stock options that they used to trade. just give me one case in nigeria not in the US
Re: John Ekpa: GTB Should Comply With Court Judgement, Pay Innoson Or Risk Takeover by Terrier99: 10:14am On Dec 05, 2021
obynzo:

Show in this our Nigeria where employees from grade one had stock options that they used to trade. just give me one case in nigeria not in the US

Mumu, vulcanisers and carpenters have shares of publicly quoted companies. It is nothing special. Low level staff of profitable companies buy shares of those companies from the stock market.
As I said before, you can't comprehend anything apart from basic trading.
Re: John Ekpa: GTB Should Comply With Court Judgement, Pay Innoson Or Risk Takeover by Nobody: 10:16am On Dec 05, 2021
Terrier99:

Mumu, vulcanisers and carpenters have shares of publicly quoted companies. It is nothing special. Low level staff of profitable companies buy shares of those companies from the stock market.
As I said before, you can't comprehend anything apart from basic trading.

lol. you are a child walahi simple question show me employees. are vulcanizers employees and carpenter employees of the aforementioned nigerian companies?
Re: John Ekpa: GTB Should Comply With Court Judgement, Pay Innoson Or Risk Takeover by Terrier99: 10:16am On Dec 05, 2021
obynzo:
note abusive comments.

I knew you will eventually cry hatred and marginalisation, it is in your blood. You cowards look for trouble and when pummelled, you start crying like wild dogs.
Re: John Ekpa: GTB Should Comply With Court Judgement, Pay Innoson Or Risk Takeover by Nobody: 10:16am On Dec 05, 2021
Terrier99:

I knew you will eventually cry hatred and marginalisation, it is in your blood. You cowards look for trouble and when pummelled, you start crying like wild dogs.

Please note this guy has violated rule 2
Re: John Ekpa: GTB Should Comply With Court Judgement, Pay Innoson Or Risk Takeover by Terrier99: 10:17am On Dec 05, 2021
obynzo:

lol. you are a child walahi simple question show me employees. are vulcanizers employees and carpenter employees of the aforementioned nigerian companies?

Eke is not different from a vulcaniser. Nothing special in him owning first bank shares. What I was trying to hammer into your head.
Re: John Ekpa: GTB Should Comply With Court Judgement, Pay Innoson Or Risk Takeover by Terrier99: 10:18am On Dec 05, 2021
obynzo:

Please note this guy has violated rule 2

You insult others but cry when dealt with.
You are suffering from inferiority complex, victim mentality and persecution complex.

That's why I said you're beneath me.
Re: John Ekpa: GTB Should Comply With Court Judgement, Pay Innoson Or Risk Takeover by Nobody: 10:19am On Dec 05, 2021
Terrier99:

Eke is not different from a vulcaniser. Nothing special in him owning first bank shares. What I was trying to hammer into your head.

lol!!!! grin cheesy you are just everywhere and nowhere in making your point. you talked about stock options. now you are saying he is no different from a vulcaniser nothing special him owning shares. samething with Otudeko and co as well
Re: John Ekpa: GTB Should Comply With Court Judgement, Pay Innoson Or Risk Takeover by Terrier99: 10:22am On Dec 05, 2021
obynzo:

lol!!!! grin cheesy you are just everywhere and nowhere in making your point. you talked about stock options. now you are saying he is no different from a vulcaniser nothing special him owning shares. samething with Otudeko and co as well

Otudeko owned a controlling share in first bank. How many shares does Eke have?
Just be talking nonsense like an illiterate hawker.
Re: John Ekpa: GTB Should Comply With Court Judgement, Pay Innoson Or Risk Takeover by Nobody: 10:29am On Dec 05, 2021
obynzo:

I'm not the one complaining

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Woman Who Uses Wheelchair Complains About GTBank's Inaccesible Entrances / CBN Partners With Bitt Inc For eNaira, Shuns Nigerian Fintech Companies / CBN Suspends Dollar To Naira Trades Till Monday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.