Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,446 members, 7,812,363 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:17 PM

Video Gamers Shine Your Eyes This Season From Scammers And Dubious Sellers - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Video Gamers Shine Your Eyes This Season From Scammers And Dubious Sellers (8720 Views)

How Scammers Edit Sportybet Ticket To Make It Look Like Won Ticket / Richest Professional Video Gamers In The World (2019) / 10 Different Kind Of Video Gamers: Which Category Do You Fall Into? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Gamers Shine Your Eyes This Season From Scammers And Dubious Sellers by abiodunbright(m): 10:30am On Dec 03, 2021
Good afternoon all gamers, this thread is for people aspiring to buy new game consoles. Please be wary of buying third hand consoles online because one of my customers regretted ever trusting such deal and he ended up with a console that has been repaired before. Some buyers go online to order for new PlayStation 3 and 4 forgetting that there is nothing like such in Nigeria. You can get a clean title direct from abroad yes that is possible but packaging a used console inside a new case and carton and claim its brand new is a No, No, No to me, that is a big scam and I am totally against such. There is direct tokunbo and there is tokunbo so you are the one to be wise. Direct tokunbo is a console that has never been worked on before, Tokunbo is the one that was also from abroad but it was sold with a particular fault and it was fixed. All my customers know that I don't sell such kind of consoles. You can say my price is different but I will rather sell at a good price with rest of mind than selling a 60% health consoles to a customer. Another trick I want to open your eyes to is most of those consoles also come with less health hard drive that will later get faulty in few months and you will have to replace it with your money. They intentionally remove the one that came with it which is 100% and replace it with 85%.

Most third hand games posted online have one or two hidden fault that the owner is running to dispose so that you will continue from where he stopped.

Buy your game from a reliable source so you will have rest of mind.

There is guaranteed on any game I sell to my customers without fear. Some seller ask me how I make profit if I am selling direct tokunbo game consoles but I � at that question.

You can contact me for sales and repair of game consoles and controllers, don't forget downloading interesting games too.

Happy Xmas in advance and T.G. I. F.

Engineer Ay say so.
Re: Video Gamers Shine Your Eyes This Season From Scammers And Dubious Sellers by Wazak: 2:05pm On Dec 03, 2021
abiodunbright:
Good afternoon all gamers, this thread is for people aspiring to buy new game consoles. Please be wary of buying third hand consoles online because one of my customers regretted ever trusting such deal and he ended up with a console that has been repaired before. Some buyers go online to order for new PlayStation 3 and 4 forgetting that there is nothing like such in Nigeria. You can get a clean title direct from abroad yes that is possible but packaging a used console inside a new case and carton and claim its brand new is a No, No, No to me, that is a big scam and I am totally against such. There is direct tokunbo and there is tokunbo so you are the one to be wise. Direct tokunbo is a console that has never been worked on before, Tokunbo is the one that was also from abroad but it was sold with a particular fault and it was fixed. All my customers know that I don't sell such kind of consoles. You can say my price is different but I will rather sell at a good price with rest of mind than selling a 60% health consoles to a customer. Another trick I want to open your eyes to is most of those consoles also come with less health hard drive that will later get faulty in few months and you will have to replace it with your money. They intentionally remove the one that came with it which is 100% and replace it with 85%.

Most third hand games posted online have one or two hidden fault that the owner is running to dispose so that you will continue from where he stopped.

Buy your game from a reliable source so you will have rest of mind.

There is guaranteed on any game I sell to my customers without fear. Some seller ask me how I make profit if I am selling direct tokunbo game consoles but I � at that question.

You can contact me for sales and repair of game consoles and controllers, don't forget downloading interesting games too.

Happy Xmas in advance and T.G. I. F.

Engineer Ay say so.

How much for your ps3 super slim with games in it.
Re: Video Gamers Shine Your Eyes This Season From Scammers And Dubious Sellers by abiodunbright(m): 2:54pm On Dec 03, 2021
Wazak:

How much for your ps3 super slim with games in it.

Contact me via my number
Re: Video Gamers Shine Your Eyes This Season From Scammers And Dubious Sellers by Wazak: 8:25pm On Dec 03, 2021
abiodunbright:

Contact me via my number
Re: Video Gamers Shine Your Eyes This Season From Scammers And Dubious Sellers by Wazak: 10:09pm On Dec 03, 2021
abiodunbright:

Contact me via my number
What's your whatsapp number
Re: Video Gamers Shine Your Eyes This Season From Scammers And Dubious Sellers by abiodunbright(m): 6:44am On Dec 04, 2021
Wazak:

Good morning, the price is fixed price. My whatsap zero814229704six
Re: Video Gamers Shine Your Eyes This Season From Scammers And Dubious Sellers by OnyeObodo: 7:30am On Dec 04, 2021
All these preaching you are preaching is just to sell your own used products at very high prices too. Thats even if they are your products.

Because as am seeing it, you may just be doing market hustle for the real console owners.

Tokumbor indeed.

As if you are not one of those that swap consoles and sale it as uk used? Oga if someone wants to upgrade to ps4 and has ps3, won't you accept to swap? The ps3 you swapped will still be sold to other mugus as direct tokumbor without knowin how the former user used it.

14 Likes

Re: Video Gamers Shine Your Eyes This Season From Scammers And Dubious Sellers by abiodunbright(m): 9:16am On Dec 04, 2021
OnyeObodo:
All these preaching you are preaching is just to sell your own used products at very high prices too. Thats even if they are your products.

Because as am seeing it, you may just be doing market hustle for the real console owners.

Tokumbor indeed.

As if you are not one of those that swap consoles and sale it as uk used? Oga if someone wants to upgrade to ps4 and has ps3, won't you accept to swap? The ps3 you swapped will still be sold to other mugus as direct tokumbor without knowin how the former user used it.

I know many of your type will continue to fight me because I have expose your bad business.

First go and check my profile to know how long I have been using my account and compare it to yours and tell me who is selling bad consoles to people.

I putting it out here now that if I have ever sold any bad consoles or products to you please state it here now to canter my genuinty and honesty in my business. Kindly expose me with prove that I scam or sold any bad products to you since I have been using this platform 2012..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Gamers Shine Your Eyes This Season From Scammers And Dubious Sellers by abiodunbright(m): 6:14am On Dec 05, 2021
Happy Sunday to all my clients
Re: Video Gamers Shine Your Eyes This Season From Scammers And Dubious Sellers by Cujo007: 1:45pm On Dec 05, 2021
How much do you sell Ps4 slim? What type exactly do you sell/what condition is it in?
Re: Video Gamers Shine Your Eyes This Season From Scammers And Dubious Sellers by abiodunbright(m): 3:49pm On Dec 05, 2021
Cujo007:
How much do you sell Ps4 slim? What type exactly do you sell/what condition is it in?

Chat me up on whatsapp
Re: Video Gamers Shine Your Eyes This Season From Scammers And Dubious Sellers by abiodunbright(m): 7:03am On Dec 06, 2021
Good morning gamers
Re: Video Gamers Shine Your Eyes This Season From Scammers And Dubious Sellers by abiodunbright(m): 6:23am On Dec 07, 2021
If you have any questions regarding game issues you can reach me
Re: Video Gamers Shine Your Eyes This Season From Scammers And Dubious Sellers by abiodunbright(m): 6:16am On Dec 08, 2021
Today 8th of December will favor all the honest dealers and our customers on nairaland
Re: Video Gamers Shine Your Eyes This Season From Scammers And Dubious Sellers by abiodunbright(m): 9:14am On Dec 10, 2021
T. G. I. F
Re: Video Gamers Shine Your Eyes This Season From Scammers And Dubious Sellers by abiodunbright(m): 7:55pm On Dec 15, 2021
If you need a direct PlayStation 3 fat that will last you long without any single repair, I will allow you to have a complete accessment before payment to be sure.
Re: Video Gamers Shine Your Eyes This Season From Scammers And Dubious Sellers by abiodunbright(m): 9:36am On Dec 22, 2021
Good morning my beautiful people, how are you enjoying for Holiday without changing your the games you have been playing or fixing your controllers. Contact us if you will be needing our service.
Re: Video Gamers Shine Your Eyes This Season From Scammers And Dubious Sellers by abiodunbright(m): 7:19am On Dec 26, 2021
Happy boxing day
Re: Video Gamers Shine Your Eyes This Season From Scammers And Dubious Sellers by abiodunbright(m): 12:38am On Jan 01, 2022
Welcome to 2022
Re: Video Gamers Shine Your Eyes This Season From Scammers And Dubious Sellers by abiodunbright(m): 7:55pm On Jan 01, 2022
This is another testimony from a customer in enugu who I have never met or known in person before.

Re: Video Gamers Shine Your Eyes This Season From Scammers And Dubious Sellers by abiodunbright(m): 9:55am On Jan 03, 2022
Good morning my people
Re: Video Gamers Shine Your Eyes This Season From Scammers And Dubious Sellers by abiodunbright(m): 7:49am On Jan 13, 2022
Good morning to everyone
Re: Video Gamers Shine Your Eyes This Season From Scammers And Dubious Sellers by abiodunbright(m): 11:47am On Jan 18, 2022
Good morning my people, bring your consoles for downloading
Re: Video Gamers Shine Your Eyes This Season From Scammers And Dubious Sellers by abiodunbright(m): 7:02am On Jan 27, 2022
Good morning everyone, I am still at your service.
Re: Video Gamers Shine Your Eyes This Season From Scammers And Dubious Sellers by abiodunbright(m): 12:48pm On Jan 28, 2022
I am still available
Re: Video Gamers Shine Your Eyes This Season From Scammers And Dubious Sellers by abiodunbright(m): 12:31pm On Feb 01, 2022
Good afternoon my people
Re: Video Gamers Shine Your Eyes This Season From Scammers And Dubious Sellers by Belial06: 4:42pm On Feb 01, 2022
OnyeObodo:

Tokumbor indeed.

Exactly grin

1 Like

Re: Video Gamers Shine Your Eyes This Season From Scammers And Dubious Sellers by abiodunbright(m): 1:17pm On Feb 05, 2022
Belial06:

Exactly grin

You are one of them that sell bad consoles on nairaland to innocent people....God will judge you.
Re: Video Gamers Shine Your Eyes This Season From Scammers And Dubious Sellers by abiodunbright(m): 11:51pm On Feb 06, 2022
New week new blessings
Re: Video Gamers Shine Your Eyes This Season From Scammers And Dubious Sellers by abiodunbright(m): 12:33pm On Feb 10, 2022
I hope my people are being careful from buying bad consoles from all this scammers
Re: Video Gamers Shine Your Eyes This Season From Scammers And Dubious Sellers by abiodunbright(m): 12:09pm On Feb 12, 2022
I am still at your service
Re: Video Gamers Shine Your Eyes This Season From Scammers And Dubious Sellers by abiodunbright(m): 10:08am On Feb 14, 2022
Good morning gamers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Which Is The Most Popular Game In The World ? / Defending On Fifa 12 using the Tactical defence / Gta V For Pc In ABUJA with proof - CLOSED

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.