Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,804 members, 7,820,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

Attn: Where Is Beaf? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Attn: Where Is Beaf? (2314 Views)

Describe Beaf In 2 Words / Beaf Is Back! / Banning Of Beaf, Rhino5dm, Aisha And Others Unnecessary, Illogical Or Autocratic?. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Attn: Where Is Beaf? by Odunnu: 3:58pm On Jun 11, 2011
People can sabi hate!
So beaf is sooo very important that a thread's been dedicated to him. Wow!
Might interest you to know that Beaf hasnt logged on since 4.05[b]am[/b]1st june, incidentally the new MOD was announced around 2[b]pm[/b] same day. I'm sure he isnt even aware of the changes.
I love Beaf's posts because they mostly reflect his intelligence.
Re: Attn: Where Is Beaf? by aljharem3: 4:01pm On Jun 11, 2011
Odunnu:

People can sabi hate!
Might interest you to know that Beaf hasnt logged on since 4.05[b]am[/b]1st june, incidentally the new MOD was announced around 2[b]pm[/b] same day. I'm sure he isnt even aware of the changes.

shocked shocked u can't be serious
Re: Attn: Where Is Beaf? by Odunnu: 4:10pm On Jun 11, 2011
Very serious, and BTW, I love yours too when you aint taking a tribe/ethnicity down. They tend to be comical.
Re: Attn: Where Is Beaf? by Rhino5dm: 4:33pm On Jun 11, 2011
LAIR! Beaf was on that thread by Jairus tagged "Matters Arising". Infact you nominated HIM to be a mod! He even post a couple of times.

After we kicked against appointing a bigot and point out the implication of taking such actions 'godmother' grin mukina2 drop the hammer BAM!. lol

only clowns will be entertained by a morron posting weird pictures to drive home myopic idea. I guess they have stop paying his internet bills after using and dumping him. A classsical PDP mode of operations.

They said we are gonna leave after losing elections, the moronn went to the extent of begging for Rhino.5dm to be banned. Guess who is laughing last? Muhehe!

Odunnu:

People can sabi hate!
Re: Attn: Where Is Beaf? by Odunnu: 4:35pm On Jun 11, 2011
Take it easy darlyn. We never begin dey fight. Check the records, I cant manipulate them.
Re: Attn: Where Is Beaf? by olawalebabs(m): 4:58pm On Jun 11, 2011
I open this thread as a brothers keeper am concern about an active porter who suddenly go offline, just as we all did for aisha2
Re: Attn: Where Is Beaf? by joeyfire(m): 5:06pm On Jun 11, 2011
Yes o ! I've been wondering where that guy is. I dont think he's a tribalist. Never seen any post where he singles out a particular tribe to insult. he's just a funny guy. Very intelligent too.
Re: Attn: Where Is Beaf? by EkoIle1: 5:11pm On Jun 11, 2011
Most of these clowns are still here running around with different IDs.
Re: Attn: Where Is Beaf? by Rhino5dm: 5:15pm On Jun 11, 2011
Go check that thread again. Matters Arising.

Odunnu:

Take it easy darlyn. We never begin dey fight. Check the records, I cant manipulate them.
Re: Attn: Where Is Beaf? by Odunnu: 5:25pm On Jun 11, 2011
Beaf's last post on that thread was before Jarus nominated him. He hasnt even see that thread since 4.05am June 1.
[s]Wondering what point we are both trying to establish[/s]
Re: Attn: Where Is Beaf? by enyojo(f): 5:42pm On Jun 11, 2011
^^Not logging in does not mean not visiting Nairaland. It simply mean he can't post without signing in.
So the fact that he didnt log in doesnt signify that he is unaware that he was vehemently rejected by most nLanders including his avowed supporters like u.
Grow up girl.  tongue tongue tongue
Re: Attn: Where Is Beaf? by Rhino5dm: 5:53pm On Jun 11, 2011
Dont be so hard in trying to defend a dubious person like beaf. Do you know the numbers of multiple user ID's his having?

Odunnu:

Beaf's last post on that thread was before Jarus nominated him. He hasnt even see that thread since 4.05am June 1.
[s]Wondering what point we are both trying to establish[/s]
Re: Attn: Where Is Beaf? by olawalebabs(m): 9:18am On Jun 16, 2011
You can tell me because i dont know the number
Re: Attn: Where Is Beaf? by Odunnu: 9:32am On Jun 16, 2011
What number?
Re: Attn: Where Is Beaf? by dayokanu(m): 8:13pm On Jun 27, 2011
I am beaf
Re: Attn: Where Is Beaf? by olawalebabs(m): 8:18pm On Jun 27, 2011
This is impersonation of the highest order.
Re: Attn: Where Is Beaf? by Odunnu: 9:29pm On Jun 27, 2011
dayokanu:

I am beaf
shiooor. Butterfly that thinks itself a bird.
Re: Attn: Where Is Beaf? by dayokanu(m): 9:41pm On Jun 27, 2011
If the Butterfly now perches on your perky b00bies?
Re: Attn: Where Is Beaf? by Odunnu: 4:00am On Jun 28, 2011
Still wouldnt make it a bird.
And what has that got to do with the subject at hand Mr Perv?
Re: Attn: Where Is Beaf? by olawalebabs(m): 5:45am On Jun 28, 2011
Soo! Beaf is now a "star" worth impersonating.
Re: Attn: Where Is Beaf? by Odunnu: 7:36pm On Jun 28, 2011
[s]No be only Star. Even gulder and heineken.[/s]
Yes o! A shining one at that
Re: Attn: Where Is Beaf? by olawalebabs(m): 9:37pm On Jul 31, 2011
I can authoritatively tell you that beaf is finally back to nairaland. *listening to side talk "After recovering from the loss of political section mod and losing out of being GEJ spokeman"* hmm na you talk am o
Re: Attn: Where Is Beaf? by olawalebabs(m): 3:21pm On Oct 18, 2011
Reno Omokri
Re: Attn: Where Is Beaf? by markingday(m): 5:03am On Mar 07, 2013
Yes, where is beaf?
Re: Attn: Where Is Beaf? by Skanas(m): 5:03pm On May 14, 2015
Still missing...BEAF wea @ thou...#missyamaturecontributions...#plsshowback

(1) (2) (Reply)

Commotion Over ‘mermaid’ In Ibadan . / Advantage And Disadvantages Of Bank Verification Number (BVN) / How Can I Quote Other's Words:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.