Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,971 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:15 AM

CEO Air Peace Please Cut Down Your Air Ticket Fee. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / CEO Air Peace Please Cut Down Your Air Ticket Fee. (2139 Views)

Air Ticket Prices Rise By 34.06% – NBS / Poor Treatment Of Nigerians By Foreign Airlines No More Acceptable-ceo Air Peace / Cows At Akure Airport Prevent Air Peace From Landing. Fayose, FFK React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CEO Air Peace Please Cut Down Your Air Ticket Fee. by nduprincekc(m): 8:20pm On Dec 03, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbaHsaLiH_o

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

CEO Air Peace Please cut down your Air Ticket Fee.

From Lagos to Kano is very cheap compared to from Lagos to Asaba

Onyoma Allen please hear us out
Please Subscribe to my channel

2 Likes

Re: CEO Air Peace Please Cut Down Your Air Ticket Fee. by hisgrace090: 8:25pm On Dec 03, 2021
Nice observation.
Re: CEO Air Peace Please Cut Down Your Air Ticket Fee. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 8:25pm On Dec 03, 2021
Why don't you start your own airline and kuo ya ahia?

1 Like

Re: CEO Air Peace Please Cut Down Your Air Ticket Fee. by Smithkafors(m): 8:28pm On Dec 03, 2021
AlfaSeltzer:
Why don't you start your own airline and kuo ya ahia?
What is actually wrong with Nigerians?. Jess!!!, someone is making a point regarding outrageous amount people pay for local flight and all you could say is this.

7 Likes

Re: CEO Air Peace Please Cut Down Your Air Ticket Fee. by Nobody: 8:36pm On Dec 03, 2021
nduprincekc:
[s]

Please Subscribe to my channel[/s]

He should close his airline because Ipob terrorists wants to patronize him.

Every time they will be masturbating on Facebook.

Idiots.

I actually ignored this gibberish on Facebook and someone brought the nonsense here.

Easterners gbukwa ghu dia.
Re: CEO Air Peace Please Cut Down Your Air Ticket Fee. by TooMuchStuff: 8:41pm On Dec 03, 2021
Operating an Airline in Nigeria alone is enough wahala

But Lagos to Kano doubled Asaba in distance.
How can AP makes it cheaper for Abokiii again when Buhari has already dash dem national cake free of charge

2 Likes

Re: CEO Air Peace Please Cut Down Your Air Ticket Fee. by KanoFirstSon: 8:45pm On Dec 03, 2021
nduprincekc:

See them developers. Same thing with when they buy a bag of beans from us at 500 they go to their region and hike the price by 400%...a bag of beans will selling for 5k. Something chukwudi bought for 500.smh

Allen pity ur brothers o

2 Likes

Re: CEO Air Peace Please Cut Down Your Air Ticket Fee. by PrinceOfLagos: 8:46pm On Dec 03, 2021
If you cannot afford air ticket , go by road

It's not a must to travel by air

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CEO Air Peace Please Cut Down Your Air Ticket Fee. by KanoFirstSon: 8:47pm On Dec 03, 2021
MelesZenawi:

He should close his airline because Ipob terrorists wants to patronize him.

Every time they will be masturbating on Facebook.

Idiots.

I actually ignored this gibberish on Facebook and someone brought the nonsense here.

Easterners gbukwa ghu dia.
That Facebook platform is filled with IPOB terrorists
Re: CEO Air Peace Please Cut Down Your Air Ticket Fee. by mrvitalis(m): 8:53pm On Dec 03, 2021
Those are the igbos that Nigeria like ...igbos that would @ss lick the north

Never have I heard igbos say treat us better than others ...it's has always been treat us like u treat others

I remember iroko TV. ..Nigeria has a way of reminding you where u are from sooner or later

4 Likes

Re: CEO Air Peace Please Cut Down Your Air Ticket Fee. by Ofodirinwa: 8:57pm On Dec 03, 2021
If the price to Kano and the price to Owerri were the same you will never in your life get a ticket to Owerri again.

The prices are high in high demand markets. Low in low demand markets. If I sell high demand seats for low demand prices customers have an impossible time finding available flights.

Most of the ppl going from Enugu to Kano are Igbo too

Obsession with politics isn't healthy

1 Like

Re: CEO Air Peace Please Cut Down Your Air Ticket Fee. by Lionize: 9:08pm On Dec 03, 2021
Is it only Air Peace? This seems sponsored. If you don't like Air Peace, try another, no be by force.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CEO Air Peace Please Cut Down Your Air Ticket Fee. by NwaNimo1(m): 9:09pm On Dec 03, 2021
Re: CEO Air Peace Please Cut Down Your Air Ticket Fee. by Ogbuefi2020: 9:22pm On Dec 03, 2021
Forces of demand and supply. There is higher purchasing power among eastern middle class. Despite higher fares, owerri air traffic beats Kano hands down despite being a small town compare to kano

1 Like

Re: CEO Air Peace Please Cut Down Your Air Ticket Fee. by DOTian: 9:37pm On Dec 03, 2021
Leave Biafra out of it ahbegii..
Onyeama is a well known Onye One Nigeria..
That his generation in igboland is the worst ever. Orji Kalu, Okorocha, Emeka offor, Arthur Ézè, Umeahi, Uzodinmma etc. Same useless generation. Age mates of evil..
They have a major civil war hangover..
Charge cheap for the north and charge high for the East and then preach One Nigeria to the east afer that!
Nkîta ara

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CEO Air Peace Please Cut Down Your Air Ticket Fee. by Golan007: 9:57pm On Dec 03, 2021
DOTian:
Leave Biafra out of it ahbegii..
Onyeama is a well known Onye One Nigeria..
That his generation in igboland is the worst ever. Orji Kalu, Okorocha, Emeka offor, Arthur Ézè, Umeahi, Uzodinmma etc. Same useless generation. Age mates of evil..
They have a major civil war hangover..
Charge cheap for the north and charge high for the East and then preach One Nigeria to the east afer that!
Nkîta ara

They are evil people.

Can you imagine they want one united Nigeria?

They are mad.
Re: CEO Air Peace Please Cut Down Your Air Ticket Fee. by TalkTalkTwins(m): 10:26pm On Dec 03, 2021
If Air Peace is too expensive, why not use Green Africa.

I use them for all my domestic flights and their services are superb.

I'm not a worker or partner o, just a normal customer

3 Likes

Re: CEO Air Peace Please Cut Down Your Air Ticket Fee. by Godons1: 5:59am On Dec 04, 2021
nduprincekc:

He must please his NORTHERN Masters.
Abi you think say, Kano and Asaba na mates? grin grin grin grin grin

Re: CEO Air Peace Please Cut Down Your Air Ticket Fee. by DIKEnaWAR: 9:57am On Dec 04, 2021
If this clown went to school, he'd know about demand and supply. Obviously he didn't and that's why he, like mama Peace pronounce Architect as "aah-chi-tek".

In his tirade, he alluded to empty flights from and to the north. Well, the cheap fare is to encourage patronage from that side. They might be spending money to service that route so they can register their presence there. Yes,
Azman air controls the northern route and Air Peace is just trying to give them competition.

Ịghọtago?
Re: CEO Air Peace Please Cut Down Your Air Ticket Fee. by Upjis: 1:35pm On Dec 04, 2021
nduprincekc:

Tell your father to buy a new plane for you
Ok
Re: CEO Air Peace Please Cut Down Your Air Ticket Fee. by CaptainStephen(m): 5:48pm On Dec 04, 2021
Ignorance and stupid sense of entitlement.

Una go buy JetA1 for am ?
Re: CEO Air Peace Please Cut Down Your Air Ticket Fee. by nduprincekc(m): 9:38am On Dec 05, 2021
I wonder oo

Smithkafors:

What is actually wrong with Nigerians?. Jess!!!, someone is making a point regarding outrageous amount people pay for local flight and all you could say is this.
Re: CEO Air Peace Please Cut Down Your Air Ticket Fee. by nduprincekc(m): 9:41am On Dec 05, 2021
Yea

hisgrace090:
Nice observation.
Re: CEO Air Peace Please Cut Down Your Air Ticket Fee. by Chikeluba25(m): 10:16am On Dec 05, 2021
Then use Anambra international airport.
From Lagos/Abuja to Anambra is 27500

Re: CEO Air Peace Please Cut Down Your Air Ticket Fee. by nduprincekc(m): 10:40am On Dec 05, 2021
The date is old

Chikeluba25:
Then use Anambra international airport.
From Lagos/Abuja to Anambra is 27500

(1) (Reply)

7 Months Pregnant And Want To Travel To America Via Heathrow.safe Or Not Safe? / Traveling Advice Needed / Can I Live Comfortably In South Africa?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.