Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,179 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

Traveling Advice Needed - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Traveling Advice Needed (2144 Views)

Is He Discouraging Me From traveling To USA? / Need Traveling Advice To Cotonou / Traveling To Ghana Via Abc Transport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Traveling Advice Needed by richmans(m): 11:01am On Apr 18, 2013
Pls,help me out i want to travel to benin republic and i dont knw how to go about it, A friend said i shld take bike from idi iroko to cross the border bt i dnt knw where idi iroko is situated,i stay in ibadan,so i wnt to knw how i ll go about it from ibadan down to benin republic
Re: Traveling Advice Needed by Geminilove(f): 7:03pm On Apr 18, 2013
richmans: Pls,help me out i want to travel to benin republic and i dont knw how to go about it, A friend said i shld take bike from idi iroko to cross the border bt i dnt knw where idi iroko is situated,i stay in ibadan,so i wnt to knw how i ll go about it from ibadan down to benin republic

if remember rightly you can get abc transport coach to cotonou(Benin Republic)and or get Cross Country's buses-
Cross Country Ibadan Branch-27 LAGOS ROAD 07040914434, 08073862200
Re: Traveling Advice Needed by Godson201333(m): 8:31am On Apr 19, 2013
richmans: Pls,help me out i want to travel to benin republic and i dont knw how to go about it, A friend said i shld take bike from idi iroko to cross the border bt i dnt knw where idi iroko is situated,i stay in ibadan,so i wnt to knw how i ll go about it from ibadan down to benin republic

Yeah i do know the route that your friend is telling you,Its one of the easiest route to enter benin republic,Just from Ibadan take a bus that will stop at Sango Ota,from Sango Ota take a car going to idiroko border..It cost 500 naira or so 45 minutes drive then ya already at the border,just walk your way peaceful across the border you already in benin republic,from there take a car to cotonou city or wherever ya heading to,just after crossing the border you can exchange your money from naira to cfa,I think its 320 naira to 1000 cfa
Re: Traveling Advice Needed by richmans(m): 8:49am On Apr 19, 2013
Thanks my man

(1) (Reply)

Any Nigeria In Oman / How I Spent My Saturday At Freedom Park. / I Find This Nigeria Travel Advisory True But Insulting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.