Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,291 members, 7,815,506 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

Housewife Who Set Her Husband's Side Chic Ablaze In Ogun Arrested For Murder - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Housewife Who Set Her Husband's Side Chic Ablaze In Ogun Arrested For Murder (41837 Views)

Yahoo Boy Who Used The Lady Who Barked Like Dog In Ogun Arrested / 21-Year-Old Man Who Raped A 13-Year-Old Girl In Ogun Arrested (Photo) / 3 Men Who Gang-Rape Ladies With Toy Gun While Recording The Act In Ogun Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Housewife Who Set Her Husband's Side Chic Ablaze In Ogun Arrested For Murder by Sctests: 9:50pm On Dec 03, 2021
The journalist that wrote this news deserves to be flogged. He/she just muddled up the whole article.

Even a secondary school student writes better than this.

1 Like

Re: Housewife Who Set Her Husband's Side Chic Ablaze In Ogun Arrested For Murder by efighter: 9:51pm On Dec 03, 2021
yorubakid:
Afonja women are very barbaric and savages..No Wonder their men despise them and prefer selling their property and running down to the east to pick theirselves Igbo ladies to marry.. cursed tribe of skull miners l! tueh!!

This unfortunate poster was produced at the baby factory in Enugu. No father, just a pregnancy carrier

6 Likes

Re: Housewife Who Set Her Husband's Side Chic Ablaze In Ogun Arrested For Murder by Ubdavis(m): 9:53pm On Dec 03, 2021
No amount of provocation should push anyone to take someone else's life.
Re: Housewife Who Set Her Husband's Side Chic Ablaze In Ogun Arrested For Murder by amzee(m): 9:53pm On Dec 03, 2021
visijo:
Which business person fit start with 10K to get 1M before Christmas?��
Find sure 100odds and play it with #10,000

3 Likes

Re: Housewife Who Set Her Husband's Side Chic Ablaze In Ogun Arrested For Murder by Quantized92(m): 9:53pm On Dec 03, 2021
Anger not controlled is dangerous.

because of anger u killed ur fellow human and put ur own life in jeopardy. What a terrible situation.

We are now living in the most uncertain time in the history of our country. Our economy has been hit by Corona virus. While many are still trying to recover from the Corona virus pandemic, boom scientist has now discovered a new variant called Omicron which happen to be more dangerous than the first variant.

The masses are now left to wonder the next move by govt to tackle this recent pandemic.

Are you looking to attain financial freedom and make passive income from freelancing while working from home dedicating some few hours of your time.

Send me a DM
Re: Housewife Who Set Her Husband's Side Chic Ablaze In Ogun Arrested For Murder by Canmter: 9:54pm On Dec 03, 2021
Na was oh
Re: Housewife Who Set Her Husband's Side Chic Ablaze In Ogun Arrested For Murder by Bigboy911: 9:55pm On Dec 03, 2021
Ogun state is a cursed useless state filled with skull miners and useless ppl
Re: Housewife Who Set Her Husband's Side Chic Ablaze In Ogun Arrested For Murder by Agricmoney(m): 9:55pm On Dec 03, 2021
Now both are losers

Anyway, Agriculture is life
Re: Housewife Who Set Her Husband's Side Chic Ablaze In Ogun Arrested For Murder by Emmypure: 9:56pm On Dec 03, 2021
visijo:

Bet9ja 100 odds

3 Likes

Re: Housewife Who Set Her Husband's Side Chic Ablaze In Ogun Arrested For Murder by Toks2008(m): 9:57pm On Dec 03, 2021
Kingpin1000:
Fear women.
I was chatting with a friend and she was saying men are heartless and I was like " how far? " she was damn serious. Then I told her a woman's heart is 3x stronger than a Man's heart. I told her it is almost impossible for a man to go visit an unknown lady He met on Facebook from faraway Kano to Lagos, but a girl will do that without even thinking about the risk. There was one that came, na only she enter bathroom, bath come out with just towel. All this she did without even knowing me. What if I were a ritualist, she would just be at my mercy.
Many brutal experiences metted on cheaters are by the females on their fellow females.
The girl even get mind dey 4ck that kind man, wetin home promise her or wetin him dey give her?

Woman wey get mind communicate with Satan in the garden of eden. Till date we still don't know what they discussed.

2 Likes

Re: Housewife Who Set Her Husband's Side Chic Ablaze In Ogun Arrested For Murder by TinubuGoQuench(f): 9:57pm On Dec 03, 2021
yorubakid:
Afonja women are very barbaric and savages..No Wonder their men despise them and prefer selling their property and running down to the east to pick theirselves Igbo ladies to marry.. cursed tribe of skull miners l! tueh!!

You are very correct my brother

2 Likes

Re: Housewife Who Set Her Husband's Side Chic Ablaze In Ogun Arrested For Murder by Emmypure: 9:59pm On Dec 03, 2021
But it's like ogun state is really cursed.
Re: Housewife Who Set Her Husband's Side Chic Ablaze In Ogun Arrested For Murder by Dapson73(m): 9:59pm On Dec 03, 2021
Is the accused from Ondo or Ekiti ? I fear there anger .
Let her go and learn self control in the white house .
Re: Housewife Who Set Her Husband's Side Chic Ablaze In Ogun Arrested For Murder by Jayzel: 10:00pm On Dec 03, 2021
visijo:
Go go any bet9ja outlet and tell them that u need 100 odds then play it with ur 10k which's (10 × 100= 1,000,000 ) how about that ? lol

1 Like

Re: Housewife Who Set Her Husband's Side Chic Ablaze In Ogun Arrested For Murder by Dapson73(m): 10:00pm On Dec 03, 2021
Emmypure:
But it's like ogun state is really cursed.

I leave in Ogun and I bet you it's one of the nicest and safest places in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Housewife Who Set Her Husband's Side Chic Ablaze In Ogun Arrested For Murder by Mko123(m): 10:11pm On Dec 03, 2021
yorubakid:

Your comment shows you are just new in nairaland and u wan claim u Sabi.
How I wish I know where I could locate your � because yours isn't in the usual place so as to minimize your predicament

1 Like

Re: Housewife Who Set Her Husband's Side Chic Ablaze In Ogun Arrested For Murder by legba1(m): 10:12pm On Dec 03, 2021
See the tin dem dey even dey fight over, one kamilu like that, i even thnik say Paddy Adenuga the dude be....

See the person wey dey claim madam of the house sef, she don do am her eyes don clear....

Also, aunty wey dey follow person hussy, the TOTO sef now come dey useless,as your bandage no gree cover am, dem take cottonwool patch am he still fall commot....

i wish the burnt quick recovery ooo, i also wish the burner accelerated trial for count 1, Attempted murder. Count 2, conspiracy to commit GREVIOUS bodily harm. Count 3,Felony. make i stop there allow government lawyer add the rest.... Madam na catapult dem go take measure your prison term.

I also wish bro , a quick replacement for the two, since dem two don get sentence, one for hospital and the other for remand yard, na make you find substitute for them....more errection to your GBOLA ooo

1 Like

Re: Housewife Who Set Her Husband's Side Chic Ablaze In Ogun Arrested For Murder by AfonjaConehead: 10:13pm On Dec 03, 2021
I hope that randy idiot coneheaded structured husband was also arrested, he's the 4kn cause of everything...that women should be given a very light sentence...despite the fact that she set that black yanch ablaze.

Keep your yanch for your husband alone and every man should keep his stick for his wife alone,dammit.

1 Like

Re: Housewife Who Set Her Husband's Side Chic Ablaze In Ogun Arrested For Murder by flokii: 10:16pm On Dec 03, 2021
See wickedness in high places.
Re: Housewife Who Set Her Husband's Side Chic Ablaze In Ogun Arrested For Murder by flokii: 10:19pm On Dec 03, 2021
efighter:

This unfortunate poster was produced at the baby factory in Enugu. No father, just a pregnancy carrier

It's obvious

1 Like

Re: Housewife Who Set Her Husband's Side Chic Ablaze In Ogun Arrested For Murder by Blackdisciple(m): 10:24pm On Dec 03, 2021
Female Taliban ....
Re: Housewife Who Set Her Husband's Side Chic Ablaze In Ogun Arrested For Murder by McEphiks(m): 10:26pm On Dec 03, 2021
R.I.P to the dead

My question is, were they really married cos once two adults of the opposite sex are cohabiting, it’s called marriage in our modern age. I don’t know how we got there though
Re: Housewife Who Set Her Husband's Side Chic Ablaze In Ogun Arrested For Murder by daddymummy(m): 10:29pm On Dec 03, 2021
Some males would come here and be speaking like fools.

Some women would not see anything wrong with what their fellow women do. To them, men are always their problems.

When a woman is running after someone's husband, women would not see the evil in that.

According to them, it's always a man's fault.

And so many men are so stupid that they cannot reason properly when it comes to man and woman issue.

They reason from their anus.

That is why women would be bold enough to blame all their problems on the male gender.

Why wouldn't they always blame men when men always act dumb.
Re: Housewife Who Set Her Husband's Side Chic Ablaze In Ogun Arrested For Murder by ImoleNaija: 10:30pm On Dec 03, 2021
The suspect was arrested following a report lodged at Onipanu divisional headquarters Ota by the husband of the deceased one Fatai Olugbade, on November 22. Olugbade said on that sometime in August 2021, he accused his wife of having extramarital affair with one Ismail Wasiu, and to his surprise, the said wife packed out of his house and moved to the house of Ismail Wasiu.

Mumu husband. A promiscuous wife left you to stay with her concubine & you were the one who rushed to the Police station to lodge a report. God forbid!

Preliminary investigation revealed that the suspect and her husband initially lied to the family of the deceased that it was cooking gas that exploded and burnt the deceased. But when the lie was exposed, the husband quickly asked the wife to take to flight.

Imagine!
If she could just have access to this report in the underworld. She would know she died for nothing.

1 Like

Re: Housewife Who Set Her Husband's Side Chic Ablaze In Ogun Arrested For Murder by vannessa7(f): 10:32pm On Dec 03, 2021
yorubakid:

And that's why you will always aspire to be a yoruba kid, pained soul

2 Likes

Re: Housewife Who Set Her Husband's Side Chic Ablaze In Ogun Arrested For Murder by emmeyen: 10:32pm On Dec 03, 2021
Some women are just mad and bold. What was she expecting? You have the effrontery to pack your load to another woman's husbands house? So instead of hiding to sleep with her husband, you now move into her home to sleep with him right before her very eyes after all what can she do? Now you have seen what she can do.

4 Likes

Re: Housewife Who Set Her Husband's Side Chic Ablaze In Ogun Arrested For Murder by vannessa7(f): 10:35pm On Dec 03, 2021
legba1:
See the tin dem dey even dey fight over, one kamilu like that, i even thnik say Paddy Adenuga the dude be....

See the person wey dey claim madam of the house sef, she don do am her eyes don clear....

Also, aunty wey dey follow person hussy, the TOTO sef now come dey useless,as your bandage no gree cover am, dem take cottonwool patch am he still fall commot....

i wish the burnt quick recovery ooo, i also wish the burner accelerated trial for count 1, Attempted murder. Count 2, conspiracy to commit GREVIOUS bodily harm. Count 3,Felony. make i stop there allow government lawyer add the rest.... Madam na catapult dem go take measure your prison term.

I also wish bro , a quick replacement for the two, since dem two don get sentence, one for hospital and the other for remand yard, na make you find substitute for them....more errection to your GBOLA ooo

Try reading, it can save your life
Re: Housewife Who Set Her Husband's Side Chic Ablaze In Ogun Arrested For Murder by Agugbadin: 10:38pm On Dec 03, 2021
Death penalty.
Re: Housewife Who Set Her Husband's Side Chic Ablaze In Ogun Arrested For Murder by BigBashiru: 10:44pm On Dec 03, 2021
envoymedia:
Housewife Arrested For Murder After Setting Husband's Married Side Chic Ablaze In Ogun (Photos)

https://www.instagram.com/p/CXB1jc8NVkD/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

The woman that committed this murder should also be murdered.... selfish hoeeee....

When you were 23 you gree marry? Idiot.
Re: Housewife Who Set Her Husband's Side Chic Ablaze In Ogun Arrested For Murder by BigBashiru: 10:48pm On Dec 03, 2021
IKBARUTEN11:
The woman is evil and greedy.

After enjoying other people's husband while still young, she however forgot that nemesis that never forgets. She is married now and expects the husband not to cheat especially when she looks this tattered and dirty

All I'm saying is that girls who cheated a lot before getting married are the ones who can do such damage to a fellow lady who comes close to their husbands because they know better that all men are cheats

the 32 year old woman is naive to believe she can compete with a 23 year old girl... thats why girls should get married on time and maintain their appearance for their husband....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Zamfara Girl Sets Herself On Fire Over Fiance’s Inability To Marry Her / Gloria Makanjuola Jailed In UK For Robbery And Theft (Photo) / Leak Video: Nigeria Woman Caught Having S*x With Her Child In D Bush

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.