Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Housewife Who Set Her Husband's Side Chic Ablaze In Ogun Arrested For Murder - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Housewife Who Set Her Husband's Side Chic Ablaze In Ogun Arrested For Murder (41832 Views)

Yahoo Boy Who Used The Lady Who Barked Like Dog In Ogun Arrested / 21-Year-Old Man Who Raped A 13-Year-Old Girl In Ogun Arrested (Photo) / 3 Men Who Gang-Rape Ladies With Toy Gun While Recording The Act In Ogun Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Housewife Who Set Her Husband's Side Chic Ablaze In Ogun Arrested For Murder by placeofallure(f): 11:23am On Dec 04, 2021
Kingpin1000:
Fear women.
I was chatting with a friend and she was saying men are heartless and I was like " how far? " she was damn serious. Then I told her a woman's heart is 3x stronger than a Man's heart. I told her it is almost impossible for a man to go visit an unknown lady He met on Facebook from faraway Kano to Lagos, but a girl will do that without even thinking about the risk. There was one that came, na only she enter bathroom, bath come out with just towel. All this she did without even knowing me. What if I were a ritualist, she would just be at my mercy.
Many brutal experiences metted on cheaters are by the females on their fellow females.
The girl even get mind dey 4ck that kind man, wetin him promise her or wetin him dey give her?

Your last question was exactly what I asked myself on seeing the man, what does he have? What promise or assurance did he give her to have made her leave her husband for him? Now, she has gone to the great beyond, gone with guilt and blames. This life should be taken calmly, no desperation if not you'll be hurt.

1 Like

Re: Housewife Who Set Her Husband's Side Chic Ablaze In Ogun Arrested For Murder by legba1(m): 12:14pm On Dec 04, 2021
[quote author=vannessa7 post=108190616]

Try reading, it can save your life[/quote

I shake head for you....I don't delight in engaging in banters with your likes..so go play with your mates
Re: Housewife Who Set Her Husband's Side Chic Ablaze In Ogun Arrested For Murder by Hassanmaye(m): 2:17pm On Dec 04, 2021
PCG001:
Hahahhahahaha so you are tired or have they showed pepper
Re: Housewife Who Set Her Husband's Side Chic Ablaze In Ogun Arrested For Murder by Hakeem3(m): 6:50pm On Dec 04, 2021
envoymedia:
Housewife Arrested For Murder After Setting Husband's Married Side Chic Ablaze In Ogun (Photos)

https://www.instagram.com/p/CXB1jc8NVkD/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
See their bleached irritating skin like who bath inside chemical. Evil woman!
Re: Housewife Who Set Her Husband's Side Chic Ablaze In Ogun Arrested For Murder by IbadeHQ: 7:04pm On Dec 04, 2021
Nonexisting:
No RIP to waste. I hate people that follow married men and women. The police should release the vaginarian because she fought a just cause. It's her husband and the bitch shouldn't have come into her marriage if she loved her life.

Did you read well at all.
Re: Housewife Who Set Her Husband's Side Chic Ablaze In Ogun Arrested For Murder by LucyijiHK: 7:35pm On Dec 04, 2021
Jsjjejeje
Re: Housewife Who Set Her Husband's Side Chic Ablaze In Ogun Arrested For Murder by bepositive11: 10:14pm On Dec 04, 2021
Everyone's talking about the jealous wife

No one is talking about how the husband tried to protect his wife even after she killed his side chic. Unbelievable

Maybe he was scared for his own life. I wonder
Re: Housewife Who Set Her Husband's Side Chic Ablaze In Ogun Arrested For Murder by vannessa7(f): 7:39am On Dec 05, 2021
[quote author=legba1 post=108203288][/quote]

grin grin lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Soldiers Arrested 22-Year-Old Female IPOB/ESN Member Caught In Terrorists' Camp / A Child Tortured And Chained In Abia (Disturbing Photos) / Leak Video: Nigeria Woman Caught Having S*x With Her Child In D Bush

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.