Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,046 members, 7,852,562 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:21 PM

Akon: P-Square's Separation Broke My Heart - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Akon: P-Square's Separation Broke My Heart (22080 Views)

Davido, Tunde Ednut, John Dumelo, Akon On 100 Peace Icons In Africa List / Toni Payne: 9ice Broke My Heart Once / Akon And One Of His Wives Step Out Together (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akon: P-Square's Separation Broke My Heart by kingthreat(m): 10:27am On Dec 04, 2021
Scottz:
lol you don de vex?
Simple advise now now you wan start to cry lol

Not crying. It seems you love me.
Re: Akon: P-Square's Separation Broke My Heart by Myexdisturbs: 10:47am On Dec 04, 2021
Englandboy:
F T C.... u are beautiful one of my favorite song from Akon.
Akon is a real nigga. he has four wives and six children he said it himself that he is a polygamous person in nature ,I Neva heard of one day that one of his wife is sueing him for some marital issues or taking him to court. He has more wife than Paul peter and Jude all together and still having peace of mind even his own families member brothers and sisters
Inexperienced guy,you know nothing of what happens inside.no wonder they use social media to deceive u all
Re: Akon: P-Square's Separation Broke My Heart by ABANGWABOI(m): 12:23pm On Dec 04, 2021
Englandboy:
F T C.... u are beautiful one of my favorite song from Akon.
Akon is a real nigga. he has four wives and six children he said it himself that he is a polygamous person in nature ,I Neva heard of one day that one of his wife is sueing him for some marital issues or taking him to court. He has more wife than Paul peter and Jude all together and still having peace of mind even his own families member brothers and sisters

Bless you boy..
Men are Polygamous in nature.. the ones that hides this ends up Cheating and get divorced and scorned for it..

Know this and know peace.

1 Like

Re: Akon: P-Square's Separation Broke My Heart by Myexdisturbs: 12:54pm On Dec 04, 2021
MNDY:
Even my parents loved them so much. My parents enjoyed their music very well. I love them very much too. Many people admired and enjoyed their music, videos, fashion and even the fact that they are not just brothers but twins.

Their videos are top-notch. In my own opinion, no music video can ever beat that ROLL IT video, a masterpiece. I also remember the serious curiosity to see the much talked about beautiful DO ME video by everybody in my hood that year.

Those who first saw DO ME video and spoke very highly of its excellence made people rush to want to see it. Their brother Jude is a genius I must admit and I wonder what's his position in this whole reunion.
I learnt he engineered the reunion

1 Like

Re: Akon: P-Square's Separation Broke My Heart by tianshie(m): 4:40pm On Dec 04, 2021
Ficient:

u make sense. but the usage of that ur number 2 statement na opposite. The real meaning is blood of the covenant is thicker than the water of the womb. Research am more you go understand wetin I mean, na this forum dem still open my eyes to the correct meaning and usage

False. “Blood is thicker than water,” is cited in print as early as 1737 as a Scottish proverb, and the equivalent phrase in German is cited back to the 12th century. Originally: Blut ist dicker als Wasser. It first appeared in a different form in the medieval German beast epic "Reinhart Fuchs" (Reynard the Fox) by Heinrich der Glîchezære. The 13th-century Heidelberg manuscript reads in part, "ouch hoer ich sagen, das sippe blůt von wazzere niht verdirbet."

The “blood of the covenant” version dates from the 1990s and the claim that it is the original version has no historical support. The dude who coined it seems to have indulged in the time-honored practice of falsely claiming historical precedent to make his ideas seem more worthy of consideration.
Re: Akon: P-Square's Separation Broke My Heart by Mamijoh(f): 5:30pm On Dec 04, 2021
Lalami3232:
Some lessons wey I learn from this Psquare matter be say:
1. Wetin women no fit scatter no dey exist, na make Jesus no add them to He disciples
2. Blood is always thicker than water, hence family is everything.
3. With unity, we can do better
4. Sometimes eeh, fight dey good because E go let every party know their strength.
5. Immediately you loss focus, the world forgets you.
6. Etc
But laslas, I'm happy that they're back again. This should be a lesson to others, unity is so so underrated.

I don talk am before and I go talk am again "the day I go mistakenly born girl pikin, I go *******"
U GO WHAT??
Re: Akon: P-Square's Separation Broke My Heart by Hkff: 5:36pm On Dec 04, 2021
Oh
Re: Akon: P-Square's Separation Broke My Heart by popefuse(m): 6:12pm On Dec 04, 2021
I believe they should have outgrown those yeye dance. All we need is good vibe and free cruise music not ajebo type of song. Na bankyw music worst pass
Re: Akon: P-Square's Separation Broke My Heart by Nobody: 6:22pm On Dec 04, 2021
tianshie:

False. “Blood is thicker than water,” is cited in print as early as 1737 as a Scottish proverb, and the equivalent phrase in German is cited back to the 12th century. Originally: Blut ist dicker als Wasser. It first appeared in a different form in the medieval German beast epic "Reinhart Fuchs" (Reynard the Fox) by Heinrich der Glîchezære. The 13th-century Heidelberg manuscript reads in part, "ouch hoer ich sagen, das sippe blůt von wazzere niht verdirbet."

The “blood of the covenant” version dates from the 1990s and the claim that it is the original version has no historical support. The dude who coined it seems to have indulged in the time-honored practice of falsely claiming historical precedent to make his ideas seem more worthy of consideration.

Alright o
Re: Akon: P-Square's Separation Broke My Heart by bepositive11: 9:55pm On Dec 04, 2021
Lalami3232:
1. Wetin women no fit scatter no dey exist, na make Jesus no add them to He disciples
4. Sometimes eeh, fight dey good because E go let every party know their strength.
6. Etc
But laslas, I'm happy that they're back again. This should be a lesson to others, unity is so so underrated.

I don talk am before and I go talk am again "the day I go mistakenly born girl pikin, I go *******"

I've seen your comment a couple of times. I'm curious. What does ******* mean?
Re: Akon: P-Square's Separation Broke My Heart by buymyride: 11:23am On Dec 05, 2021
Lalami3232:
6. Etc

wetin go happen the day wey you born girl?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Letter To My Son" - Ubi Franklin Writes His Son / Sandra Ogbebor & DJ Xclusive On Cover Of La Mode Mag / MohBad Started Vomiting After He Was Injected- DJ, Ajisegiri Ayobami Tells Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.