Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,754 members, 7,817,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

Sylvester Oromoni's Father Weeps As He Remembers Son's Dream To Become Pilot (vi - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Sylvester Oromoni's Father Weeps As He Remembers Son's Dream To Become Pilot (vi (27069 Views)

Sylvester Oromoni: Father Admits Home Treatment Of Sylvester To Court. / Sylvester Oromoni's Father Says Lagos Government And Police Are In Conspiracy / Sylvester Oromoni: Video Of Dowen College Student In Pains Before He Died (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sylvester Oromoni's Father Weeps As He Remembers Son's Dream To Become Pilot (vi by Sammydanny: 11:07am On Dec 04, 2021
Nigerian man, Mr. Sylvester Oromoni, who is the father of an 11-year-old Dowen college student who died recently cried while talking about his son.

It will be recalled that Mr. Oromoni's son died after he was allegedly bullied and tortured by his classmate.

Mr. Omoroni had an interview with Punch today, where he recounted his son's last moments.

In the interview, Mr. Oromoni broke down in tears as he remembered his son's dream of wanting to be a pilot.

He said during the school's career day, his son would always dress like a pilot as that was his dream. Mr. Oromoni also spoke on how he would be celebrating Sylvester who would have turned 12 tomorrow December 4.

[flash=425,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZZnOljpmDY[/flash]

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sylvester Oromoni's Father Weeps As He Remembers Son's Dream To Become Pilot (vi by NwaNimo1(m): 9:02pm On Dec 04, 2021
Na wa....tragic.

[img]https://media1./images/2dbd3b248c1a98150f5d8b9e60b1ca45/tenor.gif?itemid=13314060[/img]

The evil child killers must be caught an jailed - even if they ae kids.

73 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sylvester Oromoni's Father Weeps As He Remembers Son's Dream To Become Pilot (vi by lockheed55(m): 9:02pm On Dec 04, 2021
Wow
Re: Sylvester Oromoni's Father Weeps As He Remembers Son's Dream To Become Pilot (vi by oluseyiforjesus(m): 9:02pm On Dec 04, 2021
So painful. Take hrt sir God understand

9 Likes

Re: Sylvester Oromoni's Father Weeps As He Remembers Son's Dream To Become Pilot (vi by Mixial: 9:03pm On Dec 04, 2021
Who knows what the child would have grown up to become...
Such a painful lost cry

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sylvester Oromoni's Father Weeps As He Remembers Son's Dream To Become Pilot (vi by slimvida(f): 9:03pm On Dec 04, 2021
This is really sad

5 Likes

Re: Sylvester Oromoni's Father Weeps As He Remembers Son's Dream To Become Pilot (vi by momodub: 9:03pm On Dec 04, 2021
So sad

2 Likes

Re: Sylvester Oromoni's Father Weeps As He Remembers Son's Dream To Become Pilot (vi by KillIgbohoN0W: 9:03pm On Dec 04, 2021
angry angry
Re: Sylvester Oromoni's Father Weeps As He Remembers Son's Dream To Become Pilot (vi by Analyst7: 9:03pm On Dec 04, 2021
May this never happen to anybody
Imagine nurturing ur child since birth just to die young

63 Likes

Re: Sylvester Oromoni's Father Weeps As He Remembers Son's Dream To Become Pilot (vi by msakhere(f): 9:03pm On Dec 04, 2021
So sad.

2 Likes

Re: Sylvester Oromoni's Father Weeps As He Remembers Son's Dream To Become Pilot (vi by slawormiir: 9:03pm On Dec 04, 2021
Damnnn niggar
May the soul of the young niggarrrr rest in peace

Teach your children street ruggedity and toughness

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Sylvester Oromoni's Father Weeps As He Remembers Son's Dream To Become Pilot (vi by God1000(m): 9:03pm On Dec 04, 2021
And when I commented about this story on another thread calling the deceased a promising boy, someone became unhappy and asked me what made me think so

8 Likes

Re: Sylvester Oromoni's Father Weeps As He Remembers Son's Dream To Become Pilot (vi by Ayantoyeopeyem(f): 9:04pm On Dec 04, 2021
I'm getting too emotional over this issue. I can't stop crying!
May d Lord console u sir.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sylvester Oromoni's Father Weeps As He Remembers Son's Dream To Become Pilot (vi by oluseyiforjesus(m): 9:04pm On Dec 04, 2021
lockheed55:
Wow
what is wow?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sylvester Oromoni's Father Weeps As He Remembers Son's Dream To Become Pilot (vi by DroppingLiquid: 9:04pm On Dec 04, 2021
What should one do in this situation? Should we train our kids on self defense?
Re: Sylvester Oromoni's Father Weeps As He Remembers Son's Dream To Become Pilot (vi by Zchi1052(m): 9:04pm On Dec 04, 2021
Now bullying has come out opening through oromoni
It has killed many dreams

I remember back in the days ,I was not in the boarding school though but was bullied to extent they some times followed me to my house...I survived all that and I thank God I made it today
I still see some of the idiots that bullied me then in the village roaming around smoking all sorts of nonsense and useless

9 Likes

Re: Sylvester Oromoni's Father Weeps As He Remembers Son's Dream To Become Pilot (vi by We4all: 9:04pm On Dec 04, 2021
The family should mourn their son in peace. All these interviews they have been granting to different press crews will jeopardize the investigations.

If the cousin hadn’t called the alleged killers out, probably they would still be in the country.

9 Likes

Re: Sylvester Oromoni's Father Weeps As He Remembers Son's Dream To Become Pilot (vi by ForeThinker: 9:05pm On Dec 04, 2021
Stay strong

2 Likes

Re: Sylvester Oromoni's Father Weeps As He Remembers Son's Dream To Become Pilot (vi by bjgurl(f): 9:05pm On Dec 04, 2021
It's pathetic

1 Like

Re: Sylvester Oromoni's Father Weeps As He Remembers Son's Dream To Become Pilot (vi by GboyegaD(m): 9:05pm On Dec 04, 2021
Msu his sweet soul rest in perfect peace and God console his family.

1 Like

Re: Sylvester Oromoni's Father Weeps As He Remembers Son's Dream To Become Pilot (vi by Timby: 9:05pm On Dec 04, 2021
This life is not balance at all.
Rip, boy!
Re: Sylvester Oromoni's Father Weeps As He Remembers Son's Dream To Become Pilot (vi by ZombiePUNISHER: 9:05pm On Dec 04, 2021
nothing for poor man pikin in this country
Re: Sylvester Oromoni's Father Weeps As He Remembers Son's Dream To Become Pilot (vi by Elock1: 9:05pm On Dec 04, 2021
angry
RIP to the Dead

But I don't understand why this is making front page over and over again

Abi dem Wan use the boy take dy popular or what?

2 Likes

Re: Sylvester Oromoni's Father Weeps As He Remembers Son's Dream To Become Pilot (vi by Mko123(m): 9:06pm On Dec 04, 2021
Baba, e don do. Your remaining children go continue the remaining dream.
Nairaland need peace for a while

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sylvester Oromoni's Father Weeps As He Remembers Son's Dream To Become Pilot (vi by Teejay13(m): 9:06pm On Dec 04, 2021
Eya, God knows best. I condole with the bereaved family.

5 Likes

Re: Sylvester Oromoni's Father Weeps As He Remembers Son's Dream To Become Pilot (vi by 50qwarat: 9:06pm On Dec 04, 2021
I pray God comforts him and the family! It's indeed a trying time for them..

5 Likes

Re: Sylvester Oromoni's Father Weeps As He Remembers Son's Dream To Become Pilot (vi by Vitamin17(m): 9:06pm On Dec 04, 2021
Nawa
Re: Sylvester Oromoni's Father Weeps As He Remembers Son's Dream To Become Pilot (vi by Mixial: 9:06pm On Dec 04, 2021
Analyst7:
May this never happen to anybody
Imagine nurturing ur child since birth just to die young
Really painful

2 Likes

Re: Sylvester Oromoni's Father Weeps As He Remembers Son's Dream To Become Pilot (vi by Taiwojon(m): 9:06pm On Dec 04, 2021
So bad

Cutting off, someone dreams in not a good thing.

Now
God purpose and dream for us is to reign with him in heaven and in earth.

And the expectations of the wicked shall be cut off.

Turn away from sins, Jesus love you so much that is why he gave his life for you to redeem you, so that you can live a peaceful life and for your expectations not to be cut off

Repent, accept his saving grace. Jesus died for you

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

HELP: How To Complete My I.T Log-book. / KWASU VC, Prof Akanbi Is Dead / FG Holds Crucial Talks With ASUU Today -releases N100bn To Suswam-led Committee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.