Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,955 members, 7,814,238 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

The Most Sexiest Woman In The Universe - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / The Most Sexiest Woman In The Universe (2389 Views)

The Authentic Origin Of Man And The Universe. / Yoruba Voted Africa's Sexiest Language; 8th Sexiest in the World / The Top Ten Sexiest Languages In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Most Sexiest Woman In The Universe by LiberatedGirl: 12:06pm On Dec 04, 2021
Took a picture of myself last night before I went stack raving mad from overwork. Going to Abeokuta by public transport stressed me a bit but I saved money. I'm trying to do so much and I'm beginning to feel drained and tired. I need a break. Called up my boyfriend to take me to his house for the weekend, it was either his house, my mum's place or hospital. His house was the best option since I will be pampered and nursed sorry doctored to good health. I'm on the bed now tired , he has gone to buy me food from a fast food outlet. We did not have sex last night I told him there will be no sex because I am not feeling well. I am not feeling well at all, I think all the abuse I have received on Nairaland is taking it's toll on me. So I've uploaded two pictures of me before I went to bed. My nose is not that long o, it is my man's Infinix Phone that stretched my nose.

Re: The Most Sexiest Woman In The Universe by Negroid001(m): 12:07pm On Dec 04, 2021
Hmmmmmnnnn....
Re: The Most Sexiest Woman In The Universe by Negroid001(m): 12:08pm On Dec 04, 2021
Upload 1 with no edits
Re: The Most Sexiest Woman In The Universe by LiberatedGirl: 12:11pm On Dec 04, 2021
Negroid001:
Hmmmmmnnnn....

Hhhhmmmmm like what ?
Re: The Most Sexiest Woman In The Universe by LiberatedGirl: 12:12pm On Dec 04, 2021
Negroid001:
Upload 1 with no edits

There are Zero edits in the picture. It's a night time shot . My nose is not that long it's the camera. I'll take one with my own phone.
Re: The Most Sexiest Woman In The Universe by LiberatedGirl: 12:14pm On Dec 04, 2021
Or are you trying to say I'm not that fine ?

1 Like

Re: The Most Sexiest Woman In The Universe by Negroid001(m): 12:16pm On Dec 04, 2021
LiberatedGirl:
Or are you trying to say I'm not that fine ?
You're fine oooo. Ahn ahn. Nobody dey dispute that one.
Re: The Most Sexiest Woman In The Universe by LiberatedGirl: 12:16pm On Dec 04, 2021
I'm feeling very sick and you are asking me to take pictures. You didn't even say sorry.

1 Like

Re: The Most Sexiest Woman In The Universe by Negroid001(m): 12:17pm On Dec 04, 2021
LiberatedGirl:

There are Zero edits in the picture. It's a night time shot . My nose is not that long it's the camera. I'll take one with my own phone.
It's not even the nose thingy. It's the gaussian blur that is confusing me. Since you said it's the camera. No qualms

1 Like

Re: The Most Sexiest Woman In The Universe by Negroid001(m): 12:18pm On Dec 04, 2021
LiberatedGirl:
I'm feeling very sick and you are asking me to take pictures. You didn't even say sorry.
Eyah sorry. You don't look like someone that is sick tho.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Most Sexiest Woman In The Universe by Negroid001(m): 12:19pm On Dec 04, 2021
LiberatedGirl:

Hhhhmmmmm like what ?
Thought this is a faceless forum.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Most Sexiest Woman In The Universe by LiberatedGirl: 12:22pm On Dec 04, 2021
Cameras are crap .if you move quickly or you torch the screen you will see distortion. I prefer old Nokia point and shoot I do not understand why a camera has to blur and then focus. I want my camera to focus all the time. Try making a video and see how it blurs and focuses.
Re: The Most Sexiest Woman In The Universe by LiberatedGirl: 12:23pm On Dec 04, 2021
Negroid001:
Eyah sorry. You don't look like someone that is sick tho.

Thanks for the Compliment. You should see me now. I'm really sick and can only press phone
Re: The Most Sexiest Woman In The Universe by Negroid001(m): 12:24pm On Dec 04, 2021
LiberatedGirl:
Cameras are crap .if you move quickly or you torch the screen you will see distortion. I prefer old Nokia point and shoot I do not understand why a camera has to blur and then focus. I want my camera to focus all the time. Try making a video and see how it blurs and focuses.
If you're within the range of the camera's focus, you shouldn't have a problem.

1 Like

Re: The Most Sexiest Woman In The Universe by LiberatedGirl: 12:25pm On Dec 04, 2021
I look sick in the pictures look at my eyes you will see they are glaced. Those are not healthy eyes
Re: The Most Sexiest Woman In The Universe by Negroid001(m): 12:27pm On Dec 04, 2021
LiberatedGirl:
I look sick in the pictures look at my eyes you will see they are glaced. Those are not healthy eyes
Hmmmn. See eyelashes and glossy lips.
Re: The Most Sexiest Woman In The Universe by jetwonder(m): 12:28pm On Dec 04, 2021
grin na only face you get? where is your breast and bum bum? I wan to see them
Re: The Most Sexiest Woman In The Universe by LiberatedGirl: 12:28pm On Dec 04, 2021
Negroid001:
If you're within the range of the camera's focus, you shouldn't have a problem.

No and Yes. I've lost fantastic videos I made because I did not wait for the camera to completely focus before moving. You can get a completely blurred video even at close range

1 Like

Re: The Most Sexiest Woman In The Universe by Negroid001(m): 12:31pm On Dec 04, 2021
jetwonder:
Lol. Bad guy. Wetin you wan see bumbum for?
Re: The Most Sexiest Woman In The Universe by LiberatedGirl: 12:32pm On Dec 04, 2021
jetwonder:

Haba !!! Na only my boyfriend that can see o.
Check out " I'm lady may " , " Richie Demorest " and " Caz Cassie" on Instagram. If They do not make you happy come back for more names.
Re: The Most Sexiest Woman In The Universe by LiberatedGirl: 12:35pm On Dec 04, 2021
Negroid001:
Thought this is a faceless forum.

If I die I just want everyone to know I'm very smart and I'm very fine. At Least I'm fine to me. And I'm very intelligent to me.

1 Like

Re: The Most Sexiest Woman In The Universe by Negroid001(m): 12:38pm On Dec 04, 2021
LiberatedGirl:

If I die I just want everyone to know I'm very smart and I'm very fine. At Least I'm fine to me. And I'm very intelligent to me.
Ahn ahn. Calm down na. Nobody dey talk die here.
My dad says all the time in yoruba, I'll translate
"The day a woman looks at herself in the mirror and claims she's beautiful, her disintegration has begun"
Na people go tell you say you fine.
You have high self esteem, i respect that tho.

1 Like

Re: The Most Sexiest Woman In The Universe by Healthrelatedjo: 12:48pm On Dec 04, 2021
Ure beautiful.

Pple dey fine for this life sha

1 Like

Re: The Most Sexiest Woman In The Universe by LiberatedGirl: 12:49pm On Dec 04, 2021
Your Dad has said it Perfectly.
Wish people did not always try to downgrade people. I have this friend who everyone calls very ugly but I think she is the most beautiful woman of all time. Its like God or Spiritual Energy is loaded inside of her. Why men cannot see how beautiful she is shocks me. I call her Queen Of All Queens. I wish I had her Spirituality.

1 Like

Re: The Most Sexiest Woman In The Universe by LiberatedGirl: 12:50pm On Dec 04, 2021
Healthrelatedjo:
Ure beautiful.

Pple dey fine for this life sha

Thank You So Much and You Are Very Handsome because You are Kind

1 Like

Re: The Most Sexiest Woman In The Universe by LiberatedGirl: 12:52pm On Dec 04, 2021
Negroid001:
Ahn ahn. Calm down na. Nobody dey talk die here.
My dad says all the time in yoruba, I'll translate
"The day a woman looks at herself in the mirror and claims she's beautiful, her disintegration has begun"
Na people go tell you say you fine.
You have high self esteem, i respect that tho.

Your Father is Spot On. Thanks For the Compliment
Re: The Most Sexiest Woman In The Universe by jetwonder(m): 1:06pm On Dec 04, 2021
LiberatedGirl:

Haba !!! Na only my boyfriend that can see o.
Check out " I'm lady may " , " Richie Demorest " and " Caz Cassie" on Instagram. If They do not make you happy come back for more names.
show me your full picture
Re: The Most Sexiest Woman In The Universe by Negroid001(m): 1:08pm On Dec 04, 2021
LiberatedGirl:
Your Dad has said it Perfectly.
Wish people did not always try to downgrade people. I have this friend who everyone calls very ugly but I think she is the most beautiful woman of all time. Its like God or Spiritual Energy is loaded inside of her. Why men cannot see how beautiful she is shocks me. I call her Queen Of All Queens. I wish I had her Spirituality.
Everyone get their selling point.
Your friend will find someone with time.

1 Like

Re: The Most Sexiest Woman In The Universe by LiberatedGirl: 1:08pm On Dec 04, 2021
jetwonder:

Show me your Bank Account
Re: The Most Sexiest Woman In The Universe by Negroid001(m): 1:11pm On Dec 04, 2021
LiberatedGirl:

Show me your Bank Account
Mad oooo

1 Like

Re: The Most Sexiest Woman In The Universe by LiberatedGirl: 1:12pm On Dec 04, 2021
Negroid001:
Everyone get their selling point.
Your friend will find someone with time.

I hope so, I'm not sorry for her, I'm sorry for the guys who cannot see how beautiful she is.
Re: The Most Sexiest Woman In The Universe by LiberatedGirl: 1:16pm On Dec 04, 2021
jetwonder:

Na wa see command tone. In 2021 you think say man fit command woman just like dat ? This won Na Yahoo ++ , No be Yahoo +.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Yoruba Kings Practiced Sex Slavery In Pre Colonial Days / The "Rumus" Of Rivers State- Denying Your Igbo Identity. / About Warri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.