Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,041 members, 7,838,619 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

US Teenager Who Shot 4 Students Dead Set To Be Charged As An Adult - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US Teenager Who Shot 4 Students Dead Set To Be Charged As An Adult (54771 Views)

Meet Dor Bahadur Khapangi, World's Shortest Male Teenager At 2ft 5in (Photos) / Teenager Who Beheaded French Teacher Gets Hero's Funeral, Street Named After Him / Trial Begins For Ex Israeli Minister Charged As Iran Spy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Teenager Who Shot 4 Students Dead Set To Be Charged As An Adult by Bifwoli: 1:01am On Dec 05, 2021
ChiefSosa:
They always over pamper these white kids; they're all rude and spoilt brats.
but that's what young women in Lagos ,Kampala, Lusaka want to find in life as romantic partners even if they're deranged Oyinbo monsters.
Re: US Teenager Who Shot 4 Students Dead Set To Be Charged As An Adult by capofwesh(m): 1:19am On Dec 05, 2021
backbencher:

I don't think they are looking at parole for this one.

Plus being sentenced with parole, does not mean you would get parole.

There is one prisoner who committed a school shooting decades ago. As at five years ago, she had her request for parole denied.

Modified

Brenda Spencer, the prisoner i referenced above, was sentenced by 1980. She was eligible for parole by 2005. It was rejected. 2009, rejected, and told to come back in 10 years. Next parole hearing , 2022. No chance she would get it. (And she killed just 2 kids.)

For more infor about the crime she committed..see here.
You called 2 kids just?
Re: US Teenager Who Shot 4 Students Dead Set To Be Charged As An Adult by Teejay13(m): 3:22am On Dec 05, 2021
Racist will not end any soon in America.

He decided to practice what his parents has taught him.

Let him face the law regardless of his age.
Re: US Teenager Who Shot 4 Students Dead Set To Be Charged As An Adult by Burgerlomo: 3:34am On Dec 05, 2021
ChiefSosa:

No mind am. Person wey dem suppose don massage him face with better decking.
Although naija children sef get their own for body, but some kind beating wey we collect for small don make us avoid some kind things.

grin

1 Share

Re: US Teenager Who Shot 4 Students Dead Set To Be Charged As An Adult by ogbiwa: 3:36am On Dec 05, 2021
Kigolo:

XMAS BONANZA!
Get Movie packed hard drive with Action, comedy,Drama,Epic, Cowboy, evergreen, superhero Movies in a 500gb,1tb external hard drive.
Location is Ph
Nationwide delivery
Call: ∅.8.I.5.3.7.8.3.I.∅.6

How much
Re: US Teenager Who Shot 4 Students Dead Set To Be Charged As An Adult by Nobody: 3:52am On Dec 05, 2021
capofwesh:

You called 2 kids just? I hope it happens to your sibling

I used that comment just to show that if someone who shot two kids cannot get parole after 40 something years, we should not expect parole for Ethan who shot 4 kids

It was not my intention to downplay anyone's death, and if my comment came across that way , I deeply apologize

5 Likes

Re: US Teenager Who Shot 4 Students Dead Set To Be Charged As An Adult by Nobody: 3:55am On Dec 05, 2021
DukeNija:

2 Kids na just?

That was not my intention.My bad
Re: US Teenager Who Shot 4 Students Dead Set To Be Charged As An Adult by Tremple8v: 3:57am On Dec 05, 2021
I for don even vex kill my chicken with gun self , Knife na stress grin
Re: US Teenager Who Shot 4 Students Dead Set To Be Charged As An Adult by BABANGBALI: 4:45am On Dec 05, 2021
See as him take him hand destroy him life
Re: US Teenager Who Shot 4 Students Dead Set To Be Charged As An Adult by YoungRay007: 4:47am On Dec 05, 2021
American system of gun ownership is bad. Too much video games and movies also influence teenagers
Re: US Teenager Who Shot 4 Students Dead Set To Be Charged As An Adult by Pymetrics: 5:11am On Dec 05, 2021
Would all comments says the same thing if the culprit name is replaced with Ali Umar? Everyone is condemning his act without referencing his tribe or faith. Then why injustice by attacking religion when someone committed similar crime but bearing name related to a region or religion?

3 Likes

Re: US Teenager Who Shot 4 Students Dead Set To Be Charged As An Adult by warlordd(m): 5:25am On Dec 05, 2021
Why didn't he shoot and kill the one who bought the gun for him as christmas gift first before killing others? Evil child of an evil father!
Re: US Teenager Who Shot 4 Students Dead Set To Be Charged As An Adult by Perfectbeing(m): 5:26am On Dec 05, 2021
I pity those people that wants Nigeria to legalise guns. The insecurity we have now will quadruple. The should clamour for a more effective police and not gun legalisation.
Re: US Teenager Who Shot 4 Students Dead Set To Be Charged As An Adult by Automolite: 6:38am On Dec 05, 2021
shocked shocked shocked
Small pikin get mind to kill lyka dis?.
Re: US Teenager Who Shot 4 Students Dead Set To Be Charged As An Adult by Nyanabo(m): 6:44am On Dec 05, 2021
Nice. Good he is been tried as an adult. Because a 15yr old is not supposed to carry out such sinister act.

His parents should also be tried with aiding terrorism, first degree murder and also trying to stop lady justice from taking it's full course by asking him not to cooperate with investigators.

Man's inhumanity to man undecided undecided
Re: US Teenager Who Shot 4 Students Dead Set To Be Charged As An Adult by ademuyiwa20(f): 6:46am On Dec 05, 2021
If nah Nigeria, e go don dey cool his wet brain for kirikiri. Anyways check my signature for all your MTN data subscription
Re: US Teenager Who Shot 4 Students Dead Set To Be Charged As An Adult by Benrosaria(m): 7:01am On Dec 05, 2021
ArchiLtd:
I learnt his parents bought the gun for him as a Christmas present, just 4 days before the shooting.
Until America gain some sense and tighten down on their gun laws, this will keep happening. Since it's ok for anybody to walk into a gun shop and purchase a firearm as if he's purchasing shawarma, someone you don't know if he's a psycho or clinically depressed with suicidal tendencies, you just freely give him a firearm and he can do whatever he wants with it, then when it happens they start sending thoughts and prayers with candlelight vigils and using "we're strong" slogans. No, you'se stupid.

See my signature below jare for excellent building designs and construction

Trust me the USA has gone deep in life. Putting up guns and weapons legally knows how much they are ready to stop a scourge of senseless killing. The life you live is an experiment.

Killing is justifiable.

Cause before guns and weapons, humans killed humans for food. So leave them with legalizing guns.

Nigeria Who still hasn’t legalized guns, yet turn the human body for money. How dark can we be.
Re: US Teenager Who Shot 4 Students Dead Set To Be Charged As An Adult by Benrosaria(m): 7:02am On Dec 05, 2021
ogbiwa:

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-59498167

This kid just got himself a job in the US army. A system that works
Re: US Teenager Who Shot 4 Students Dead Set To Be Charged As An Adult by Safyqueen: 7:05am On Dec 05, 2021
calcal:

You don't just conclude without hearing the other side, is that how you conclude in the zoo?

You are the one in the zoo Mr man. If this happens in Nigeria some of you would have refer to Nigeria as hell while USA is a saner clime. Now deal with your saner clime.
Re: US Teenager Who Shot 4 Students Dead Set To Be Charged As An Adult by tonyson010(m): 7:29am On Dec 05, 2021
Knivesout:
A land that accepts anything should get ready to bear anything!

One of their big wahala. Too liberal laws.
Re: US Teenager Who Shot 4 Students Dead Set To Be Charged As An Adult by OgideAgu: 7:49am On Dec 05, 2021
Very sad
Re: US Teenager Who Shot 4 Students Dead Set To Be Charged As An Adult by JIREN01: 7:50am On Dec 05, 2021
Aether:
Eventually, even if he's convicted, the highest he'd be given is life imprisonment. This wouldn't bring the dead back, and he'd be fed with tax payers money, so there won't be any justice for the deceased.
The justice would be to sentence him to death by hanging right?
Re: US Teenager Who Shot 4 Students Dead Set To Be Charged As An Adult by jimtemi1: 8:00am On Dec 05, 2021
ArchiLtd:
I learnt his parents bought the gun for him as a Christmas present, just 4 days before the shooting.
Until America gain some sense and tighten down on their gun laws, this will keep happening. Since it's ok for anybody to walk into a gun shop and purchase a firearm as if he's purchasing shawarma, someone you don't know if he's a psycho or clinically depressed with suicidal tendencies, you just freely give him a firearm and he can do whatever he wants with it, then when it happens they start sending thoughts and prayers with candlelight vigils and using "we're strong" slogans. No, you'se stupid.

See my signature below jare for excellent building designs and construction
you have said it all
Re: US Teenager Who Shot 4 Students Dead Set To Be Charged As An Adult by Naijayouth(m): 8:30am On Dec 05, 2021
ChiefSosa:

No mind am. Person wey dem suppose don massage him face with better decking.
Although naija children sef get their own for body, but some kind beating wey we collect for small don make us avoid some kind things.
Loool. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: US Teenager Who Shot 4 Students Dead Set To Be Charged As An Adult by Mbbscentric(m): 8:31am On Dec 05, 2021
backbencher:

There is one prisoner who committed a school shooting decades ago. As at five years ago, she had her request for parole denied.

Modified

Brenda Spencer, the prisoner i referenced above, was sentenced by 1980. She was eligible for parole by 2005. It was rejected. 2009, rejected, and told to come back in 10 years. Next parole hearing , 2022. No chance she would get it. (And she killed just 2 kids.)

She will be eligible for parole in September 2022.
Re: US Teenager Who Shot 4 Students Dead Set To Be Charged As An Adult by Tobidarker02: 8:31am On Dec 05, 2021
backbencher:

Modified

Please, how did you do the *here*
Did you copy and paste the link
Re: US Teenager Who Shot 4 Students Dead Set To Be Charged As An Adult by Nobody: 8:51am On Dec 05, 2021
Tobidarker02:

Please, how did you do the *here*
Did you copy and paste the link

1.Highlight the word you want to link

2. Press the 'globe' icon in the comment toolbox

It should appear like this

[url]Wikipedia[/url]

3. Insert the symbol = before the first URL

Should look like this

[url=]Wikipedia[/url]

4 . Put the link after the = sign./ Copy and paste desired link after the = sign

Wikipedia

5 . Click submit and that should do it

( Quote this comment and focus on point no 4 to see final product.should give you an idea)
Re: US Teenager Who Shot 4 Students Dead Set To Be Charged As An Adult by Nobody: 8:55am On Dec 05, 2021
Mbbscentric:

She will be eligible for parole in September 2022.

Yeah, that is If the parole board would grant it

I watched a recording of her last parole hearing some years ago. She looked contrite enough to me, but it wasn't good enough for the board.

Also a lot depends on if the family of her victims make a strong case for her not to get parole.

Finally if she has a serious illness, or is disabled, maybe she may get parole

Parole is not freedom like we know it though. You report to a parole officer regularly. And if he or she thinks you are not living up to the conditions of your parole, that's back to jail for the rest of yoir sentence
Re: US Teenager Who Shot 4 Students Dead Set To Be Charged As An Adult by Beedude(m): 9:05am On Dec 05, 2021
With the way Nigerians dey take vex, if dem legalize guns, e no go remain anybody.
Someone can just shoot u cos he ask for lift and u no gree stop and carry am.
Or make person just gun u down cos he see u for dream or one pastor tell am say the person wey dey do am dey hin environment. grin
Re: US Teenager Who Shot 4 Students Dead Set To Be Charged As An Adult by Laurene: 9:10am On Dec 05, 2021
ChiefSosa:
They always over pamper these white kids; they're all rude and spoilt brats.
unlike black kids that are arrogant, thuggish and develop into criminals.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Israel Strikes Aleppo & Damascus Airports In Syria / President Museveni's Response When Told That The Gay Community Wants To Meet Him / Charles Antwi Tries To Kill Mahama, Ghanaian President (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.