Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,147 members, 7,835,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

Bags Of Money Found In Pastor Joel Osteen's Lakewood Church Bathroom - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bags Of Money Found In Pastor Joel Osteen's Lakewood Church Bathroom (33543 Views)

Joel Osteen's Lakewood Church Got $4.4 Million In Federal PPP Loans / Woman In Pastor David E. Wilson’s Alleged Sex Tape Identified (photos) / Just In: Pastor Who Predicted Buhari’s Victory Releases Fresh Prophecies. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Bags Of Money Found In Pastor Joel Osteen's Lakewood Church Bathroom by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:36pm On Dec 06, 2021
lexy2014:

Still doesn't answer my questions:
U earlier said it is d pastor that stole the money and hid it in d wall.
Now who reported that 600k was missing?
Who counted the money?
If u pointed accusing fingers at d pastor Joel Osteen, what are d names and titles of d people who counted the money and reported the money missing?

you can ask the same question a 1000 times, and my answer will still be the same.. if you dont like my answer then deal with it....so again

QUESTION: who reported that 600k was missing?
REPLY: the man who reported the money missing could be the thief himself since the money isnt HIS but the church. so again, a man can steal money, hide it into the wall, then as he is the one who also has access to the money/safe REPORT THE THEFT to try to claim innocent.

QUESTION: who counted the money?
REPLY: the money was counted by whoever is in charge of tithes and they put the money in the safe. this person must be a trusted church worker/accountant. who counted the money is irrelevant to this issue, as the important question should be"who had access to the money?"
Re: Bags Of Money Found In Pastor Joel Osteen's Lakewood Church Bathroom by lexy2014: 5:51pm On Dec 06, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

you can ask the same question a 1000 times, and my answer will still be the same.. if you dont like my answer then deal with it....so again

QUESTION: who reported that 600k was missing?
REPLY: the man who reported the money missing could be the thief himself since the money isnt HIS but the church. so again, a man can steal money, hide it into the wall, then as he is the one who also has access to the money/safe REPORT THE THEFT to try to claim innocent.

QUESTION: who counted the money?
REPLY: the money was counted by whoever is in charge of tithes and they put the money in the safe. this person must be a trusted church worker/accountant. who counted the money is irrelevant to this issue, as the important question should be"who had access to the money?"

If u say d pastor stole the money, are u saying that u don't have d name of the person that counted the money and the person that reported the 600k missing? Who are the persons?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Igbo Man Describes Jesus As Greek Idol, Warns Igbos To Stop Worshipping Him / Police Seal Ogun Celestial Church Where 9 Year Old Boy Was Chained (photos) / Fake Miracle Syndicate Arrested In Enugu, Says Pastor Hired Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.