Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,241 members, 7,860,547 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:24 PM

Kicked Out His Job - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Kicked Out His Job (550 Views)

Love Bird Moderators Ogugua88 And Sexkillz Has Been Kicked Out / Has Umana Umana (akwa Ibom SSG) Been Kicked Out Of Office? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kicked Out His Job by apache77(m): 1:17pm On Jun 11, 2011
This neighbor and friend of mine has just been kicked out of his job of almost 3 years on grounds of certificate forgery. I am particularly pained because he was supposed to co-fund a business venture we were going into. He hasn’t come out to say why he lost his job but rumors are flying.

I’m inclined to think he may have helped himself to the organization’s money (which should be fine so long as he brings same into our business) because I don’t see how he could have worked in a bank for almost 3years with fake degree and NYSC certificates, what with technology and all now.

Right now, I don’t know whether it is proper to be talking to him about his equity contribution when he just lost a job. If I knew for sure he was kicked out due to embezzlement, I would be on his neck because I'l know he has money. Is it possible it could be the certificate forgery thingy?
Re: Kicked Out His Job by obowunmi(m): 9:08am On Jun 12, 2011
How are we supposed to know and what do we care ? Also, why will you want to go into business with a fradulent man ?

(1) (Reply)

Need A Good And Cool Website: / Closed Thread / Setting Up A Scan Centre, Regulatory/legal Requirements

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.