Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,144 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

Love Bird Moderators Ogugua88 And Sexkillz Has Been Kicked Out - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Love Bird Moderators Ogugua88 And Sexkillz Has Been Kicked Out (2518 Views)

Sexkillz Must Stay #teamsexkillz / Sexkillz Must Go!! / Ogugua88 Added As Romance Mod. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love Bird Moderators Ogugua88 And Sexkillz Has Been Kicked Out by Nobody: 11:11am On Dec 07, 2013
The popular arrogant mod sexkillz has been kicked out.

@Sexkillz..Nairaland no b him papa property!!!

Hit like if your happy with these.

We need a new mod to replace d expired ones especially SEXKILLZ!!!

30 Likes

Re: Love Bird Moderators Ogugua88 And Sexkillz Has Been Kicked Out by amiskurie(m): 11:19am On Dec 07, 2013
as in-with booth?
....them they do sex skills for seun's office ni?
Re: Love Bird Moderators Ogugua88 And Sexkillz Has Been Kicked Out by dopeJemi: 11:46am On Dec 07, 2013
kicked out from where?
Re: Love Bird Moderators Ogugua88 And Sexkillz Has Been Kicked Out by Ruq: 1:39pm On Dec 07, 2013
More like Angry Birds. They resigned not kicked out. But as the case is it's like they resigned so as to have a sense of Dig. as to being kicked out.

1 Like

Re: Love Bird Moderators Ogugua88 And Sexkillz Has Been Kicked Out by yousouph07(m): 2:08pm On Dec 07, 2013
Season film
Re: Love Bird Moderators Ogugua88 And Sexkillz Has Been Kicked Out by Nobody: 9:14pm On Dec 07, 2013
Haha Karma, I just love that b1tch

1 Like

Re: Love Bird Moderators Ogugua88 And Sexkillz Has Been Kicked Out by Jamie87(m): 6:57am On Dec 08, 2013
No one kicked us out. We resigned. When the admin makes an impossible request, you do not out of fear of a "sack" tell him "yes" and then flop at it.

We gave him a NO and he made it a "must obey or quit" situation, comparing us to boy scouts.

We resigned.

The stuff we said NO to, will eventually vindicate us. It's only a matter of time.

12 Likes

Re: Love Bird Moderators Ogugua88 And Sexkillz Has Been Kicked Out by Enegod(m): 7:06am On Dec 08, 2013
^^^ smh

1 Like

Re: Love Bird Moderators Ogugua88 And Sexkillz Has Been Kicked Out by Jamie87(m): 7:12am On Dec 08, 2013
You don't "smh" because you want to be among the band wagon. Have a mind of your own and use it.

7 Likes

Re: Love Bird Moderators Ogugua88 And Sexkillz Has Been Kicked Out by xp17(m): 7:21am On Dec 08, 2013
hope u recall d email I sent on Oct 2nd or 3rd? If only u had listened to elder ighoosagie.

Someone is having sleepless night already, btw sleep na since u re no longer highway patrol grin
Re: Love Bird Moderators Ogugua88 And Sexkillz Has Been Kicked Out by Enegod(m): 7:40am On Dec 08, 2013
][color=#000030:
You don't "smh" because you want to be among the band wagon. Have a mind of your own and use it. [/color]
its so obvious that you are now a frustrated kid... next time think before taking any action, son.
happy sunday

6 Likes

Re: Love Bird Moderators Ogugua88 And Sexkillz Has Been Kicked Out by Jamie87(m): 7:52am On Dec 08, 2013
A thousand and one people better than you 10 times cannot get me frustrated.

6 Likes

Re: Love Bird Moderators Ogugua88 And Sexkillz Has Been Kicked Out by ebamma(m): 9:17am On Dec 08, 2013
][color=#000030:
A thousand and one people better than you 10 times cannot get me frustrated. [/color]
shut up u arrogant tw.at, u are now a toothless bulldog, deal with it

7 Likes

Re: Love Bird Moderators Ogugua88 And Sexkillz Has Been Kicked Out by Olugbenger(m): 10:18am On Dec 08, 2013
][color=#000030:
A thousand and one people better than you 10 times cannot get me frustrated. [/color]
][color=#000030:
No one kicked us out. We resigned. When the admin makes an impossible request, you do not out of fear of a "sack" tell him "yes" and then flop at it.

We gave him a NO and made it a "must obey or quit" situation, comparing us to boy scouts.

We resigned.

The stuff we said NO to, will eventually vindicate us. It's only a matter of time.
[/color]

Sexkillz, sincerely these statements shouldn't be coming from you now. Try see things differently, then you would understand what i'm saying.

smiley

6 Likes

Re: Love Bird Moderators Ogugua88 And Sexkillz Has Been Kicked Out by Bootybuttchic(f): 10:34am On Dec 08, 2013
killz i think d best thing u shld do is to just ignore posttts dat are insulting......dey will get tired....cos crezly dey aint worth ur nerve
Re: Love Bird Moderators Ogugua88 And Sexkillz Has Been Kicked Out by Nobody: 1:55pm On Dec 08, 2013
][color=#000030:
this fool need to be banned..is there no moderator to ban this bigot for trolling?

6 Likes

Re: Love Bird Moderators Ogugua88 And Sexkillz Has Been Kicked Out by Nobody: 2:00pm On Dec 08, 2013
][color=#000030:

We gave him a NO and he made it a "must obey or quit" situation, comparing us to boy scouts.

We resigned.

[/color]
Seun don sack you..accept am..see the way you carry nairaland like your career..oboy find something doing or you commit suicide.

11 Likes

Re: Love Bird Moderators Ogugua88 And Sexkillz Has Been Kicked Out by borntobegr8t(m): 4:51pm On Dec 08, 2013
][color=#000030:

We resigned.

[/color]

So this e-diot can still talk, I have always known u to be a MORÖN, but u banned me cos I told u so...atleast seun agrees wit me that u are truly a MORÖN and kicked ur sorry asş out tongue

7 Likes

Re: Love Bird Moderators Ogugua88 And Sexkillz Has Been Kicked Out by sauceEEP(m): 5:07pm On Dec 08, 2013
sexkill/ grow up and stop acting like a kid. sorry for your SACK grin na so life be.

5 Likes

Re: Love Bird Moderators Ogugua88 And Sexkillz Has Been Kicked Out by mumumugu(m): 5:24pm On Dec 08, 2013
Olugbenger:

Sexkillz, sincerely these statements shouldn't be coming from you now. Try see things differently, then you would understand what i'm saying.

smiley

sexkills is acting like a kid. Not matured. Mumumumumagagugu

1 Like

Re: Love Bird Moderators Ogugua88 And Sexkillz Has Been Kicked Out by mumumugu(m): 5:28pm On Dec 08, 2013
Manmustwac acted more matured than sexkillz

you forget this is one-man buisness ...you do as you are told

seun has run this site b4 u registered. Obey him

you dont act like its your inheritance,take all decision and ban people anyhow

#cover your face in shame#

2 Likes

Re: Love Bird Moderators Ogugua88 And Sexkillz Has Been Kicked Out by Idrismusty97(m): 12:46am On Dec 09, 2013
][color=#000030:

We resigned.

[/color]
you should be given a taste of your own poison. Too bad no mod will ban you for a hundred years.

3 Likes

Re: Love Bird Moderators Ogugua88 And Sexkillz Has Been Kicked Out by imsuboi(m): 1:29am On Dec 09, 2013
shocked shocked for real?
Re: Love Bird Moderators Ogugua88 And Sexkillz Has Been Kicked Out by MRL1MPoPoTM: 7:13am On Dec 09, 2013
Hhmmm i thought this parsimonious guy cld sexkilz nd his enchanted sex-slave ogugua ve left nairaland for good. coming back here wit a new ID shows that their life wld be blitheringly mundane, less- eventful nd totally meaningles witout Nl lol

7 Likes

Re: Love Bird Moderators Ogugua88 And Sexkillz Has Been Kicked Out by Nobody: 7:21am On Dec 09, 2013
Sexkillz nd Ogugua dnt worry u can still be my Facebook page Admin.

5 Likes

Re: Love Bird Moderators Ogugua88 And Sexkillz Has Been Kicked Out by imsuboi(m): 8:42am On Dec 09, 2013

Ode

2 Likes

Re: Love Bird Moderators Ogugua88 And Sexkillz Has Been Kicked Out by Dantedasz(m): 12:07pm On Dec 09, 2013
][color=#000030:

We resigned.

[/color]

Why not explain yourself?
Some of us are in the dark and we deserve to know what is happening since the thread concerning the issue has been taken down by the administrator.
Re: Love Bird Moderators Ogugua88 And Sexkillz Has Been Kicked Out by Nobody: 12:27pm On Dec 09, 2013
When Manmustwacc, the ex religion section mod, got sacked, people were begging for him to come back.

Now look at sexkillz- people are rejoicing like hot it was when Abacha died.

People are happy when a dictator goes.

9 Likes

Re: Love Bird Moderators Ogugua88 And Sexkillz Has Been Kicked Out by Nobody: 12:54pm On Dec 09, 2013
Logicboy03: When Manmustwacc, the ex religion section mod, got sacked, people were begging for him to come back.

Now look at sexkillz- people are rejoicing like hot it was when Abacha died.

People are happy when a dictator goes.
i wish i could give you more likes

7 Likes

Re: Love Bird Moderators Ogugua88 And Sexkillz Has Been Kicked Out by Tsmooth1(m): 2:10pm On Dec 09, 2013
I am soooooo happy for the demise of sexkill or jamie. grin

3 Likes

Re: Love Bird Moderators Ogugua88 And Sexkillz Has Been Kicked Out by 190: 2:15pm On Dec 09, 2013
^Dont wish death on someone undecided
Re: Love Bird Moderators Ogugua88 And Sexkillz Has Been Kicked Out by Nobody: 4:11pm On Dec 09, 2013
][color=#000030:

We resigned.

[/color]
. tell us the stuff or it did not happen

(1) (2) (Reply)

Boko Haram Engage Troops In A Heavy Fighting In Gwoza / 17+ Historical Coincidences That Will Blow Your Mind / World's Richest Senators Receive $37,500 Monthly Each, Separate From Salaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.