Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,071 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

Npower: Do Not Disclose Your ATM Credentials - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower: Do Not Disclose Your ATM Credentials (466 Views)

NPOWER: Do This If Your Physical Verification Venue Is Not Showing / Npower: Do Not Update Profile If It Has Been Updated Before / Is It Important To Disclose Your Employment Status In An Interview? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Npower: Do Not Disclose Your ATM Credentials by ezenwaez(m): 8:18am On Dec 05, 2021
Please if you are making complains to Npower NASIMS via the dedicated helpline 092203102, 018888340, do not give out your ATM number, Security and your PIN.

Only supply your Npower ID, Account Number, and account name, when filing your complains.

Only send your details to the Npower NASIMS dedicated phone numbers above, and please avoid any number outside the above numbers claiming to be Npower NASIMS officials, please they are fraudsters lurking around to decieve gullible Npower volunteers out there.
Source: https://www.npvn-nationwide.com.ng/2021/12/npower-do-not-disclose-your-atm.html?m=1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Npower: Do Not Disclose Your ATM Credentials by dapaiks: 9:26am On Dec 05, 2021
Please, how do i disengage/resign from this program?

2 Likes

Re: Npower: Do Not Disclose Your ATM Credentials by ezenwaez(m): 11:25am On Dec 05, 2021
dapaiks:
Send a message and your Npower ID to support.npower@nasims.gov.ng and the reason for your exit
Re: Npower: Do Not Disclose Your ATM Credentials by Ugmama(m): 12:33pm On Dec 05, 2021
dapaiks:

Hahahaha... Brother!! E reach to ask ooo

When someone owes you salary for months na to resign sure pass!!!

Feeding, transport, many bills to pay...
Re: Npower: Do Not Disclose Your ATM Credentials by beylinko02: 1:02pm On Dec 05, 2021
ezenwaez:

Please if you are making complains to Npower NASIMS via the dedicated helpline 092203102, 018888340, do not give out your ATM number, Security and your PIN.

Only supply your Npower ID, Account Number, and account name, when filing your complains.

Only send your details to the Npower NASIMS dedicated phone numbers above, and please avoid any number outside the above numbers claiming to be Npower NASIMS officials, please they are fraudsters lurking around to decieve gullible Npower volunteers out there.
https://www.npvn-nationwide.com.ng/2021/12/npower-do-not-disclose-your-atm.html?m=1
Good morning sir. Please I sent a PM to you. My wife registered for Batch C, unfortunately she could not do the test and verification. Is it possible she can still be unboarded. Please respond sir
Re: Npower: Do Not Disclose Your ATM Credentials by ezenwaez(m): 3:02pm On Dec 06, 2021
beylinko02:

Good morning sir. Please I sent a PM to you. My wife registered for Batch C, unfortunately she could not do the test and verification. Is it possible she can still be unboarded. Please respond sir
Not possible

(1) (Reply)

Walk In Interview / Massive Recruitment For Call Centre Agents / Vacancy! Vacancy!! Vacancy!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.