Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,584 members, 7,812,911 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:09 PM

Kennedy Okonkwo Celebrates 12th Wedding Anniversary - Pictures - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Kennedy Okonkwo Celebrates 12th Wedding Anniversary - Pictures (41563 Views)

Dr. Obiora Okonkwo Tapping Palm Wine (Video) / Prince Don Okonkwo Celebrates 50th Birthday And 25th Wedding Anniversary (Pics) / Bishop Emma Okonkwo, Billionaire Who Didn’t Allow Loss Of His Leg To Deter Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kennedy Okonkwo Celebrates 12th Wedding Anniversary - Pictures by Hugged: 11:04am On Dec 05, 2021
Shared With Caption ...

Today would always remain a very special day in my life.
Happy 12th wedding Anniversary to us..
12 blissful Years..
15 amazing year of being my lover and friend..
Too blessed beyond my comprehension..
Loving you to infinity @ceooflagos

His Grace is sufficient for us..
Thank you Jesus for the most wonderful blessings of marriage that you have given to us..
@ceooflagos my gene is stronger than yours ..
my boys and I looking like a billion dollars in @jaxgrehman
@ceooflagos and Nicole in @xtrabrideslagos styled by @medlinboss
Images by Our Family Photographer
One and only @mofebamuyiwa

Shared By: ILLIKANNU DONALD CHUKWUMA

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/CXGF2antKUh/

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kennedy Okonkwo Celebrates 12th Wedding Anniversary - Pictures by Hugged: 11:05am On Dec 05, 2021
More !!!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kennedy Okonkwo Celebrates 12th Wedding Anniversary - Pictures by Prime4life(m): 11:27am On Dec 05, 2021
Nice pics, happy anniversary season with much love.

21 Likes

Re: Kennedy Okonkwo Celebrates 12th Wedding Anniversary - Pictures by Nobody: 11:41am On Dec 05, 2021
Happy anniversary...

Meanwhile: me scouting for one sister Nkiru on RCCG dating site for serious relationship

92 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kennedy Okonkwo Celebrates 12th Wedding Anniversary - Pictures by Nobody: 2:31pm On Dec 05, 2021
Beautiful family

3 Likes

Re: Kennedy Okonkwo Celebrates 12th Wedding Anniversary - Pictures by pretydiva(f): 4:50pm On Dec 05, 2021
Beautiful family kiss

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Kennedy Okonkwo Celebrates 12th Wedding Anniversary - Pictures by Peace081: 4:54pm On Dec 05, 2021
Congratulations to them, My marriage will work by God's grace

69 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kennedy Okonkwo Celebrates 12th Wedding Anniversary - Pictures by Optimistguy1969: 7:50pm On Dec 05, 2021
Alexreport!

No go let kidnappers focus on this man o.

Every week, "Billionaire".

Guy, REST!!!!!!

78 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kennedy Okonkwo Celebrates 12th Wedding Anniversary - Pictures by Sirheny007(m): 7:50pm On Dec 05, 2021
How comforting to see his family intact.
He didn't use them for rituals....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kennedy Okonkwo Celebrates 12th Wedding Anniversary - Pictures by TabletSenorita(f): 7:50pm On Dec 05, 2021
kiss
Re: Kennedy Okonkwo Celebrates 12th Wedding Anniversary - Pictures by RapistOnBail: 7:50pm On Dec 05, 2021
angry

Ritualists

2 Likes

Re: Kennedy Okonkwo Celebrates 12th Wedding Anniversary - Pictures by Coronavirus123: 7:50pm On Dec 05, 2021
Beautiful family

1 Like

Re: Kennedy Okonkwo Celebrates 12th Wedding Anniversary - Pictures by Lindajames1010: 7:50pm On Dec 05, 2021
Fortunate people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kennedy Okonkwo Celebrates 12th Wedding Anniversary - Pictures by Folabifreeman(m): 7:50pm On Dec 05, 2021
Atleast some piece of good news

4 Likes

Re: Kennedy Okonkwo Celebrates 12th Wedding Anniversary - Pictures by grandstar(m): 7:50pm On Dec 05, 2021
Congrats
Just don't send your children to some certain colleges. My 2 cents. Biko

2 Likes

Re: Kennedy Okonkwo Celebrates 12th Wedding Anniversary - Pictures by wwwihy: 7:51pm On Dec 05, 2021
How many times is this hitting front page

1 Like

Re: Kennedy Okonkwo Celebrates 12th Wedding Anniversary - Pictures by dabeto: 7:51pm On Dec 05, 2021
None of the pikin get mummy's skin color shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kennedy Okonkwo Celebrates 12th Wedding Anniversary - Pictures by MufasaLion: 7:52pm On Dec 05, 2021
Beautiful family. The kids are cute.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kennedy Okonkwo Celebrates 12th Wedding Anniversary - Pictures by petsey(m): 7:52pm On Dec 05, 2021
Money � is good

4 Likes

Re: Kennedy Okonkwo Celebrates 12th Wedding Anniversary - Pictures by Fulmigati: 7:52pm On Dec 05, 2021
Billionaire? You people throw the word "Billionaie" too loosely.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kennedy Okonkwo Celebrates 12th Wedding Anniversary - Pictures by marooh: 7:52pm On Dec 05, 2021
Ok naw
Re: Kennedy Okonkwo Celebrates 12th Wedding Anniversary - Pictures by Adeniyi9462(m): 7:52pm On Dec 05, 2021
It's the last kid for me ;DIt's the last kid for me

1 Like

Re: Kennedy Okonkwo Celebrates 12th Wedding Anniversary - Pictures by tradepunter: 7:52pm On Dec 05, 2021
Ok
Re: Kennedy Okonkwo Celebrates 12th Wedding Anniversary - Pictures by DuBLINGreenb(m): 7:53pm On Dec 05, 2021
Billionaire in subway surfers game abi what?

This is billion 1,000,000,000
To be a billionaire is not about having 1billion in your account but assets.
Also it is measured in U.S dollars or British Pounds and not kwacha or Cedi or naira or Rand and any of the other numerous worthless currencies that don't enjoy global acceptance.

So I ask does mr. Kennedy own assets worth over 410,000,000,000 naira (going by today's official cbn exchange rate?) That will warrant the "title" Billionaire.

It seems You people want to make this title as useless as the titles "Chief" and "sir"
It's like that's the plan

Edit: I REPEAT 1 billion naira does not make you a globally recognised billionaire, the global standard, i mean the global cutoff mark is 1 billion US DOLLARS. Whether that 1 billion USD is 300 dirhams in your currency of 500billion Iranian whatever na you Sabi but the standard is dollars. I don't know why this is difficult for you guys to understand.

Why do you think billionaires net worths are measured in US dollars.
This is pretty straightforward, dollar is the currency of international trade everything else is pegged against the dollar, the dollar is also more stable than almost every currency so that is why it is used as the standard look at how much movement your naira makes in just 3 months it goes from 350 to 460 to 500 and even touched 600 then comes back down to 409 that one na currency?
That's not something any serious international business will accept today you have 1million you intend on buying Chinese steel or German engines with when you agreed terms of contract it was 300naira to 1 USD but before you make payment it's 600naira to one USD that 1million you thought you would use is no longer enough it has lost half its value and now you have to add another 1million to buy the exact same thing.

That's why foreigners, coaches, oil workers, "expatriates" generally love to ask to be paid in US dollars instead of Naira.

Further Edit: Why Una still dey tag me dey argue?

GreatrAnalyst:

Plenty salaye...

Yet it doesn't add up sir.
So why didn't every countries ditch their currencies and start all internal economies in USD?
GDP, per Capital Income, etc all already are measured in USD, there is no economic law that states that to be recognized as millionaire/billionaire of your country currency, you have to be denominated in USD.

You don't need a set Law when by definition that is what it is. Do you need a law stipulating what morning, noon or night are when by definition you already know what they are.

Ok I went to OXFORD DICTIONARY and copied this for you, please read and digest.

billionaire
/bɪljəˈnɛː/

noun
a person possessing assets worth at least a billion pounds or dollars.

Ok don't you think this is a more reasonable and uniform global yardstick? Because if we say for the fact that you are a billionaire in Colombian or Venezuelan peso or former Zimbabwean dollar then you are a billionaire, their will be proliferation of Billionaires half the world will be millionaires atleast in one currency somewhere on earth.

Me typing I am a millionaire in naira but i don't feel like a millionaire, you can't compare the comfort and standard of living of a naira millionaire with that of a dollar millionaire.

Let me just leave you with this right now 500usd is over 200,000 naira
So almost everyone earning minimum wage in usa is a millionaire by your logic because in Nigeria's naira they are millionaires.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kennedy Okonkwo Celebrates 12th Wedding Anniversary - Pictures by merits(m): 7:53pm On Dec 05, 2021
grin congrats fa
Re: Kennedy Okonkwo Celebrates 12th Wedding Anniversary - Pictures by BabaIbo: 7:53pm On Dec 05, 2021
The way bloggers dey tag everyman billionaire these days, just like they tag every lady an actress ehnn.
cheesy grin cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kennedy Okonkwo Celebrates 12th Wedding Anniversary - Pictures by Houseofglam7(f): 7:53pm On Dec 05, 2021
Happy anniversary to them.
Re: Kennedy Okonkwo Celebrates 12th Wedding Anniversary - Pictures by Highman1900(m): 7:53pm On Dec 05, 2021
Money good oh
See as 'em fresh...

1 Like

Re: Kennedy Okonkwo Celebrates 12th Wedding Anniversary - Pictures by winterfell007(m): 7:54pm On Dec 05, 2021
A very compact family, my ideal kind of family. Why do I smell Alexreport’s signature all over this news?

1 Like

Re: Kennedy Okonkwo Celebrates 12th Wedding Anniversary - Pictures by Jumbota: 7:54pm On Dec 05, 2021
Cute pics

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Innoson Withdraws Ex Parte Case Against Gtbank, EFCC / My Experience In The Bank Today / Femi Otedola And His 'Old School' Gadgets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.