Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,239 members, 7,829,434 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

Kennedy Okonkwo Celebrates 12th Wedding Anniversary - Pictures - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Kennedy Okonkwo Celebrates 12th Wedding Anniversary - Pictures (41585 Views)

Dr. Obiora Okonkwo Tapping Palm Wine (Video) / Prince Don Okonkwo Celebrates 50th Birthday And 25th Wedding Anniversary (Pics) / Bishop Emma Okonkwo, Billionaire Who Didn’t Allow Loss Of His Leg To Deter Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kennedy Okonkwo Celebrates 12th Wedding Anniversary - Pictures by RapistOnBail: 9:02pm On Dec 05, 2021
HIPROFILE:

Poor minds see every rich person as ritualist.

U no know me na why u Dey talk like this.
Re: Kennedy Okonkwo Celebrates 12th Wedding Anniversary - Pictures by Gnbnexi: 9:07pm On Dec 05, 2021
Fulmigati:
Billionaire? You people throw the word "Billionaie" too loosely.
lol�
Re: Kennedy Okonkwo Celebrates 12th Wedding Anniversary - Pictures by SweetDipBenny(m): 9:08pm On Dec 05, 2021
Is she d mother of those kids
Dont see any resemblance
Re: Kennedy Okonkwo Celebrates 12th Wedding Anniversary - Pictures by stayclearofme: 9:09pm On Dec 05, 2021
Lindajames1010:
Fortunate people
Are you unfortunate?
Re: Kennedy Okonkwo Celebrates 12th Wedding Anniversary - Pictures by HIPROFILE(m): 9:11pm On Dec 05, 2021
RapistOnBail:
U no know me na why u Dey talk like this.

Sure bro I no know you na just based on your statement shaa cos I know dude is into real estate and I know what it is for one in serious real estate business.

That was how a man in certain area I lived before was named ritualist by the neighbour hood When I parked into this area that time the man has several cars and uses WINCH as plate number ranging from winch1 to .............. they called him ritualist but bro the Marine business this man is into is such a huge one that can reck in so much fund.

See some people do get into such big business and sought for protection by either joining cult or something for me bro there is no money in ritual killings.

1 Like

Re: Kennedy Okonkwo Celebrates 12th Wedding Anniversary - Pictures by RapistOnBail: 9:22pm On Dec 05, 2021
HIPROFILE:

Sure bro I no know you na just based on your statement shaa cos I know dude is into real estate and I know what it is for one in serious real estate business.

That was how a man in certain area I lived before was named ritualist by the neighbour hood When I parked into this area that time the man has several cars and uses WINCH as plate number ranging from winch1 to .............. they called him ritualist but bro the Marine business this man is into is such a huge one that can reck in so much fund.

See some people do get into such big business and sought for protection by either joining cult or something for me bro there is no money in ritual killings.

Na ritualist I write. I no write anywhere say the man na ritualist.

Na ur mind Dey deceive u oh.
Re: Kennedy Okonkwo Celebrates 12th Wedding Anniversary - Pictures by PaChukwudi44(m): 9:25pm On Dec 05, 2021
Fulmigati:
He is a billionaire
Re: Kennedy Okonkwo Celebrates 12th Wedding Anniversary - Pictures by Lindajames1010: 9:31pm On Dec 05, 2021
stayclearofme:

Are you unfortunate?
No sir
Re: Kennedy Okonkwo Celebrates 12th Wedding Anniversary - Pictures by NoGirlfriend: 9:35pm On Dec 05, 2021
dabeto:
None of the pikin get mummy's skin color shocked
be like mummy bleach la

1 Like

Re: Kennedy Okonkwo Celebrates 12th Wedding Anniversary - Pictures by Ashirioluwa: 9:36pm On Dec 05, 2021
We use the term Billionaire loosely in this country. Anyway all Nigerians are billionaires
Re: Kennedy Okonkwo Celebrates 12th Wedding Anniversary - Pictures by Ashirioluwa: 9:38pm On Dec 05, 2021
PaChukwudi44:

He is a billionaire

His accountant @PaChukwudi44 has confirmed it
Re: Kennedy Okonkwo Celebrates 12th Wedding Anniversary - Pictures by jaxxy(m): 10:10pm On Dec 05, 2021
Nice.
Re: Kennedy Okonkwo Celebrates 12th Wedding Anniversary - Pictures by 12large1: 10:34pm On Dec 05, 2021
So if someone is a billionaire in naira and resides in Nigeria, what is the person net worth in Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: Kennedy Okonkwo Celebrates 12th Wedding Anniversary - Pictures by samwheel(m): 10:35pm On Dec 05, 2021
DuBLINGreenb:
Billionaire in subway surfers game abi what?

This is billion 1,000,000,000
To be a billionaire is not about having 1billion in your account but assets.
Also it is measured in U.S dollars or British Pounds and not kwacha or Cedi or naira or Rand and any of the other numerous worthless currencies that don't enjoy global acceptance.

So I ask does mr. Kennedy own assets worth over 410,000,000,000 naira (going by today's official cbn exchange rate?) That will warrant the "title" Billionaire.

It seems You people want to make this title as useless as the titles "Chief" and "sir"
It's like that's the plan

Edit: I REPEAT 1 billion naira does not make you a globally recognised billionaire, the global standard, i mean the global cutoff mark is 1 billion US DOLLARS. Whether that 1 billion USD is 300 dirhams in your currency of 500billion Iranian whatever na you Sabi but the standard is dollars. I don't know why this is difficult for you guys to understand.

Why do you think billionaires net worths are measured in US dollars.
This is pretty straightforward, dollar is the currency of international trade everything else is pegged against the dollar, the dollar is also more stable than almost every currency so that is why it is used as the standard look at how much movement your naira makes in just 3 months it goes from 350 to 460 to 500 and even touched 600 then comes back down to 409 that one na currency?
That's not something any serious international business will accept today you have 1million you intend on buying Chinese steel or German engines with when you agreed terms of contract it was 300naira to 1 USD but before you make payment it's 600naira to one USD that 1million you thought you would use is no longer enough it has lost half its value and now you have to add another 1million to buy the exact same thing.

That's why foreigners, coaches, oil workers, "expatriates" generally love to ask to be paid in US dollars instead of Naira.

Alaye go sit down, na inferiority complex dey do u.
Anybody can b a billionaire in their own currency, it doesn't need to b in dollars.
If he's worth over a billion naira, do u expect him to b called a millionaire in Nigeria?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kennedy Okonkwo Celebrates 12th Wedding Anniversary - Pictures by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 10:38pm On Dec 05, 2021
SmellySperm:
Happy anniversary...

Meanwhile: me scouting for one sister Nkiru on RCCG dating site for serious relationship
I give up.
Re: Kennedy Okonkwo Celebrates 12th Wedding Anniversary - Pictures by weljewel: 10:39pm On Dec 05, 2021
Praise be to God

1 Like

Re: Kennedy Okonkwo Celebrates 12th Wedding Anniversary - Pictures by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 10:40pm On Dec 05, 2021
DuBLINGreenb:

That's why foreigners, coaches, oil workers, "expatriates" generally love to ask to be paid in US dollars instead of Naira.
Re: Kennedy Okonkwo Celebrates 12th Wedding Anniversary - Pictures by Fashionista01(f): 11:16pm On Dec 05, 2021
She resemble Rita Dominic.

1 Like

Re: Kennedy Okonkwo Celebrates 12th Wedding Anniversary - Pictures by shankara7: 11:20pm On Dec 05, 2021
Address ndi Ojoto
Re: Kennedy Okonkwo Celebrates 12th Wedding Anniversary - Pictures by EdwardRandy(m): 1:17am On Dec 06, 2021
Fulmigati:
He's actually a billionaire, you can google about him

1 Like

Re: Kennedy Okonkwo Celebrates 12th Wedding Anniversary - Pictures by Kingharzyz(m): 2:57am On Dec 06, 2021
Egbon Ken is truly a billionaire. Very hard working.

1 Like

Re: Kennedy Okonkwo Celebrates 12th Wedding Anniversary - Pictures by GreatrAnalyst: 3:56am On Dec 06, 2021
DuBLINGreenb:

Also it is measured in U.S dollars or British Pounds and not kwacha or Cedi or naira or Rand and any of the other numerous worthless currencies that don't enjoy global acceptance.

So I ask does mr. Kennedy own assets worth over 410,000,000,000 naira (going by today's official cbn exchange rate?) That will warrant the "title" Billionaire.

It seems You people want to make this title as useless as the titles "Chief" and "sir"

Edit: I REPEAT 1 billion naira does not make you a globally recognised billionaire, the global standard, i mean the global cutoff mark is 1 billion US DOLLARS. Whether that 1 billion USD is 300 dirhams in your currency of 500billion Iranian whatever na you Sabi but the standard is dollars. I don't know why this is difficult for you guys to understand.

This is pretty straightforward, dollar is the currency of international trade everything else is pegged against the dollar, the dollar is also more stable than almost every currency so that is why it is used as the standard look at how much movement your naira makes in just 3 months it goes from 350 to 460 to 500 and even touched 600 then comes back down to 409 that one na currency?
That's not something any serious international business will accept today you have 1million you intend on buying Chinese steel or German engines with when you agreed terms of contract it was 300naira to 1 USD but before you make payment it's 600naira to one USD that 1million you thought you would use is no longer enough it has lost half its value and now you have to add another 1million to buy the exact same thing.

Plenty salaye...

Yet it doesn't add up sir.
So why didn't every countries ditch their currencies and start all internal economies in USD?
GDP, per Capital Income, etc all already are measured in USD, there is no economic law that states that to be recognized as millionaire/billionaire of your country currency, you have to be denominated in USD.

1 Like

Re: Kennedy Okonkwo Celebrates 12th Wedding Anniversary - Pictures by Zetty177x: 6:03am On Dec 06, 2021
Wifey, is this ur natural color. Or na bleaching? I'm still at a loss why no child took ur color

1 Like

Re: Kennedy Okonkwo Celebrates 12th Wedding Anniversary - Pictures by Zetty177x: 6:05am On Dec 06, 2021
GreatrAnalyst:

Plenty salaye...

Yet it doesn't add up sir.
So why didn't every countries ditch their currencies and start all internal economies in USD?
GDP, per Capital Income, etc all already are measured in USD, there is no economic law that states that to be recognized as millionaire/billionaire of your country currency, you have to be denominated in USD.

I agree with u. How can someone be a billionaire in dollars before he's accepted as one? Nigeria is a sovereign nation with it's own currency

1 Like

Re: Kennedy Okonkwo Celebrates 12th Wedding Anniversary - Pictures by HIPROFILE(m): 6:50am On Dec 06, 2021
RapistOnBail:

Na ritualist I write. I no write anywhere say the man na ritualist.

Na ur mind Dey deceive u oh.

grin grin grin okkkk you just write ritualist

This man!
Re: Kennedy Okonkwo Celebrates 12th Wedding Anniversary - Pictures by RapistOnBail: 11:02am On Dec 06, 2021
HIPROFILE:

grin grin grin okkkk you just write ritualist

This man!
grin
Re: Kennedy Okonkwo Celebrates 12th Wedding Anniversary - Pictures by descarado: 1:30pm On Dec 06, 2021
redcliff:

google kennedy okonkwo.
I just did that. Nothing shows that he is a billionaire. Seems like we don't know what a billion means. I can as well say some of my relatives are billionnaires too. Until there is a recognised body who confirm one is a billionaire, we have no right to raise their status.
In developed country, that will lead to fresh audit and more tax for the person. Billionaires hide themselves but here, we make people billionaire.
Since millionaire is for kids now. Very soon we will bastardize trillionnaire also.
Re: Kennedy Okonkwo Celebrates 12th Wedding Anniversary - Pictures by redcliff: 1:40pm On Dec 06, 2021
descarado:

I just did that. Nothing shows that he is a billionaire. Seems like we don't know what a billion means. I can as well say some of my relatives are billionnaires too. Until there is a recognised body who confirm one is a billionaire, we have no right to raise their status.
In developed country, that will lead to fresh audit and more tax for the person. Billionaires hide themselves but here, we make people billionaire.
Since millionaire is for kids now. Very soon we will bastardize trillionnaire also.

that is why we are not in a developed country. person wey get 2 rollsroyce worth 400m, na him last money he go use buy am?
Re: Kennedy Okonkwo Celebrates 12th Wedding Anniversary - Pictures by chiefobdk2: 4:35pm On Dec 06, 2021
DuBLINGreenb:

Further Edit: Why Una still dey tag me dey argue?

You don't need a set Law when by definition that is what it is. Do you need a law stipulating what morning, noon or night are when by definition you already know what they are.

Ok I went to OXFORD DICTIONARY and copied this for you, please read and digest.

billionaire
/bɪljəˈnɛː/

noun
a person possessing assets worth at least a billion pounds or dollars.

Ok don't you think this is a more reasonable and uniform global yardstick? Because if we say for the fact that you are a billionaire in Colombian or Venezuelan peso or former Zimbabwean dollar then you are a billionaire, their will be proliferation of Billionaires half the world will be millionaires atleast in one currency somewhere on earth.

Me typing I am a millionaire in naira but i don't feel like a millionaire, you can't compare the comfort and standard of living of a naira millionaire with that of a dollar millionaire.

Let me just leave you with this right now 500usd is over 200,000 naira
So almost everyone earning minimum wage in usa is a millionaire by your logic because in Nigeria's naira they are millionaires.

Shut up. We don't live in USA and don't use dollar.. As long as u have 1 billion naira. U be billionaire.. Which kind bad belle dey do you..
Re: Kennedy Okonkwo Celebrates 12th Wedding Anniversary - Pictures by descarado: 6:07pm On Dec 06, 2021
redcliff:

that is why we are not in a developed country. person wey get 2 rollsroyce worth 400m, na him last money he go use buy am?
Did it occur to you that those cars can be used for biz?
Re: Kennedy Okonkwo Celebrates 12th Wedding Anniversary - Pictures by RodgersAkpafu: 7:23pm On Dec 06, 2021
DuBLINGreenb:

Further Edit: Why Una still dey tag me dey argue?

You don't need a set Law when by definition that is what it is. Do you need a law stipulating what morning, noon or night are when by definition you already know what they are.

Ok I went to OXFORD DICTIONARY and copied this for you, please read and digest.

billionaire
/bɪljəˈnɛː/

noun
a person possessing assets worth at least a billion pounds or dollars.

Ok don't you think this is a more reasonable and uniform global yardstick? Because if we say for the fact that you are a billionaire in Colombian or Venezuelan peso or former Zimbabwean dollar then you are a billionaire, their will be proliferation of Billionaires half the world will be millionaires atleast in one currency somewhere on earth.

Me typing I am a millionaire in naira but i don't feel like a millionaire, you can't compare the comfort and standard of living of a naira millionaire with that of a dollar millionaire.

Let me just leave you with this right now 500usd is over 200,000 naira
So almost everyone earning minimum wage in usa is a millionaire by your logic because in Nigeria's naira they are millionaires.
Oh please
Save us this crap

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adamawa BDC Operators Reject Dollars As Naira Rebounds At Parallel Market / Innoson Withdraws Ex Parte Case Against Gtbank, EFCC / Mai Bornu To Emefiele: Indigenous CBN Governors Till Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.