Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,205 members, 7,818,701 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

Mother Watches Her Sons Serially Rape 9-year-old Girl In Enugu (photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mother Watches Her Sons Serially Rape 9-year-old Girl In Enugu (photo) (78496 Views)

Mother Killed While Separating Her Sons Who Were Fighting In Abuja / Gunmen Rape 9 Nnamdi Azikiwe University Students, Including A Virgin / 2 Sisters Explain To Court How Their Father Raped Them Serially For Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mother Watches Her Sons Serially Rape 9-year-old Girl In Enugu (photo) by saphiere(f): 3:39pm On Dec 05, 2021
Police arrest, investigate 2 brothers for alleged rape of minor in Enugu

Police have arrested and are investigating case of two brothers, Chima Nnamani and Michael Nnamani, for allegedly involvement in serial raping of a nine-year-old minor within Enugu community.

The two brothers, who are from the same biological parents, hail and live within the Akpawfu community in Nkanu East Local Government Area of Enugu State.

The Enugu State Police Public Relations Officer, ASP Daniel Ndukwe, confirmed the incident to the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) in Enugu on Saturday.

“Case-file and suspects involved in the case of alleged defilement of a nine-year-old have all been transferred to State Criminal Investigation Department (CID), Enugu, for conclusive investigation,” he said.

The Founder of Women Aid Collective (WACOL), Prof. Joy Ezeilo, had called for the immediate prosecution of the two suspects arrested for allegedly defiling the minor within a community in Enugu State.

Ezeilo, who is also the Executive Director of WACOL, made the call in a statement made available to NAN in Enugu.

The statement read in part: “On Nov. 28, 2021, WACOL received a case of defilement of a nine-year-old girl by two brothers from the same biological parents, Chima Nnamani and Michael Nnamani, from Akpawfu community.

“The accused persons had been allegedly arrested for serially violating a nine-year-old relative living with them.

“While narrating her ordeal in the hands of these perpetrators, the victim mentioned how this heinous act perpetrated against her body started immediately when she arrived to live with them in their place of abode and had continued on a daily basis especially in the morning hours.

“She stated that she often bled profusely afterwards, yet no one offered her any help or treatment.

“The victim added that she had complained to her Aunty, Mrs Theresa Nnamani, severally who happened to be her father’s step sister about the wicked act but she remained adamant because these perpetrators were her biological sons.

“She added that her Aunty had returned home unexpectedly in one of the fateful days and witnessed the incident where her sons were sexually abusing her yet she did nothing to end the sexual abuses.

“The child was brought to WACOL by Good Samaritans who disclosed that the child complained of severe pains, and when they probed further she confided in them about her ordeal in her aunty’s house.

“Following the report, WACOL has petitioned the Nigerian Police (MTD), Garki, Awkunanaw in Enugu, which led to the arrest of Michael Nnamani and his brother, Chima Nnamani, who is a student of University of Uyo.

“WACOL, therefore, urges the Nigerian Police to expedite action on the matter by charging the case to court as required under the Criminal Law of Enugu State and the Violence Against Persons Prohibition Law (VAPPL 2015) of Enugu State.”

https://guardian.ng/news/police-arrest-investigate-2-brothers-for-alleged-rape-of-minor-in-enugu/

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother Watches Her Sons Serially Rape 9-year-old Girl In Enugu (photo) by saphiere(f): 3:40pm On Dec 05, 2021
And this happens in my dear state.

Men and rape hmmm. May God help us o.
SlyDev:
Chai Mpukiri, they deserve life sentence!

I don't want to see anyone defending them, why? Why? I'm tired of Nigeria
Rape apologists coming for you. The will tell you how Nigerian politicians have raped Nigeria and nothing happened hence these criminals shouldn't be punished

86 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Mother Watches Her Sons Serially Rape 9-year-old Girl In Enugu (photo) by Nobody: 3:40pm On Dec 05, 2021
Belongs in the crime section, not politics

We all got to be watchful

Modified

Has been moved to the crime section. Good.

Politics section is popular, but some threads don't belong there. Increasingly I am seeing topics on crime and religion and even advertising in politics section

Post all topics in the right section please.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mother Watches Her Sons Serially Rape 9-year-old Girl In Enugu (photo) by Ryda(m): 3:41pm On Dec 05, 2021
The aunt encouraged the act when she looked away. They should all be punished squarely!

The future is female won't see this anyway

"She added that her Aunty had returned home unexpectedly in one of the fateful days and witnessed the incident where her sons were sexually abusing her, yet she did nothing to end the sexual abuses."

68 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Mother Watches Her Sons Serially Rape 9-year-old Girl In Enugu (photo) by JONNYSPUTE(m): 3:49pm On Dec 05, 2021
saphiere:
And this happens in my dear state.

Men and rape hmmm. May God help us o.
....And a woman aided it.

95 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother Watches Her Sons Serially Rape 9-year-old Girl In Enugu (photo) by saphiere(f): 3:49pm On Dec 05, 2021
backbencher:
Belongs in the crime section, not politics

We all got to be watchful
And you did not condemn the rapists? SHM undecided

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mother Watches Her Sons Serially Rape 9-year-old Girl In Enugu (photo) by saphiere(f): 3:51pm On Dec 05, 2021
JONNYSPUTE:
....And a woman aided it.
You need to get a refund from your English Studies teachers if they taught you that "watches" means "aided".
Sterope:
It is not clear what 'watches' mean in this context. The post didn't mention that she took any action after the rape.
Well, let me disappoint you. She was the one who called the police on her sons..

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mother Watches Her Sons Serially Rape 9-year-old Girl In Enugu (photo) by JONNYSPUTE(m): 3:52pm On Dec 05, 2021
saphiere:
....Why should I when their mother,a woman like her sees it as normal ?

3 Likes

Re: Mother Watches Her Sons Serially Rape 9-year-old Girl In Enugu (photo) by nairalander2020(m): 3:52pm On Dec 05, 2021
Go pay olosho chop with one mind them no gree now the are in hot soup.

3 Likes

Re: Mother Watches Her Sons Serially Rape 9-year-old Girl In Enugu (photo) by Ryda(m): 3:54pm On Dec 05, 2021
Simran94:

So, you left the most important aspect which is that" Two male adults raped a 9 year old girl and have been having sex with her continously".

The kind of men Nairaland is breeding is really disgusting embarassed embarassed

I see you have comprehension problem just like your mate saphiere

saphiere:
"Watches" does not mean she sees of as normal. She was watching while thinking of what to do in order for those ediots to stop it.

God punish every man who as raped.

She watched until people came to the girls aid.

Please make it make sense

JONNYSPUTE:

Save yourself of the stress bro, she'll drag you into her madness

JONNYSPUTE:
....Lol. watches in this context means she sees the abominable acts all the time but has refused to stop it thereby aiding the crime.

Try and read meaning into some certain things to know what it implies.

Bros you're wasting your time

saphiere:

Condemn the Aunt first angry

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mother Watches Her Sons Serially Rape 9-year-old Girl In Enugu (photo) by ReneeNuttall(f): 3:56pm On Dec 05, 2021
How people even get erection in front of minors and during a forceful penetration is what I will never understand.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother Watches Her Sons Serially Rape 9-year-old Girl In Enugu (photo) by headSmasher: 3:57pm On Dec 05, 2021
What da hell is that, baby factory criminals and drug traffickers developers, useless set of Akpu munching gorillas

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mother Watches Her Sons Serially Rape 9-year-old Girl In Enugu (photo) by Godons1: 4:01pm On Dec 05, 2021
AfghanEASTERN is always in the news for the wrong reasons. It's usually one week one problem grin grin

38 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Mother Watches Her Sons Serially Rape 9-year-old Girl In Enugu (photo) by Racoon(m): 4:04pm On Dec 05, 2021
Bastard rapists.Just keep on wondering where the hell this evil world is heading to.

4 Likes

Re: Mother Watches Her Sons Serially Rape 9-year-old Girl In Enugu (photo) by Nobody: 4:04pm On Dec 05, 2021
Chai Mpukiri, they deserve life sentence!

I don't want to see anyone defending them, why? Why? I'm tired of Nigeria

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother Watches Her Sons Serially Rape 9-year-old Girl In Enugu (photo) by Penguin2: 4:06pm On Dec 05, 2021
Nawa o!

I can understand a guy raping a full fledged woman with boobs and nyash(for those that like nyash sha), but I have consistently found it difficult to understand why anybody will touch a minor without anything on her to attract a man.

She doesn’t have breast.

She doesn’t have nyash.

So Wetin dey really attract these niggurs to minors?

Is it the thought of an opening between her legs?

Forbid it lord that I, or anyone I know, ever degenerate to this extent.

O buru ogwu, ma ya erena!

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mother Watches Her Sons Serially Rape 9-year-old Girl In Enugu (photo) by saphiere(f): 4:13pm On Dec 05, 2021
JONNYSPUTE:
"Watches" does not mean she sees of as normal. She was watching while thinking of what to do in order for those ediots to stop it.

God punish every man who has raped.

2 Likes

Re: Mother Watches Her Sons Serially Rape 9-year-old Girl In Enugu (photo) by saphiere(f): 4:14pm On Dec 05, 2021
ReneeNuttall:
How people even get erection in front of minors and during a forceful penetration is what I will never understand.
Men are just terrible.

6 Likes

Re: Mother Watches Her Sons Serially Rape 9-year-old Girl In Enugu (photo) by Jakumo(m): 4:17pm On Dec 05, 2021
Penguin2:
Nawa o!

I can understand a guy raping a full fledged woman

You would have to be a rapist yourself to "understand" that horrible crime.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mother Watches Her Sons Serially Rape 9-year-old Girl In Enugu (photo) by Zooposki(f): 4:22pm On Dec 05, 2021
Everything that is hidden must come to light before the judgement. That is why you see so many crimes being revealed, so there can no be excuse. Religion has deceived so many people, especially Christianity which says confess to Jesus and be forgiven.
Re: Mother Watches Her Sons Serially Rape 9-year-old Girl In Enugu (photo) by JONNYSPUTE(m): 4:25pm On Dec 05, 2021
saphiere:

....Lol. watches in this context means she sees the abominable acts all the time but has refused to stop it thereby aiding the crime.

Try and read meaning into some certain things to know what it implies.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother Watches Her Sons Serially Rape 9-year-old Girl In Enugu (photo) by Sterope(f): 4:34pm On Dec 05, 2021
It is not clear what 'watches' mean in this context. The post didn't mention that she took any action after the rape.
saphiere:

2 Likes

Re: Mother Watches Her Sons Serially Rape 9-year-old Girl In Enugu (photo) by Nobody: 4:39pm On Dec 05, 2021
saphiere:

My saying it belongs on the crime section does not mean I approve of rapists or rape

And if you think I do, you are very wrong.

I do not approve of rape.

This is the Politics section. Everyone here , women and men, discusses politics here.

Good evening.

2 Likes

Re: Mother Watches Her Sons Serially Rape 9-year-old Girl In Enugu (photo) by Nobody: 4:43pm On Dec 05, 2021
saphiere:

Watching and thinking of what to do without doing nothing is her aiding via negligence because the culprits are her sons.

God will punish her too.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mother Watches Her Sons Serially Rape 9-year-old Girl In Enugu (photo) by JONNYSPUTE(m): 4:48pm On Dec 05, 2021
kingawothefirst:

Watching and thinking of what to do without doing nothing is her aiding via negligence because the culprits are her sons.

God will punish her too.
.....Amen. Op thinks she's intelligent. Lol

8 Likes

Re: Mother Watches Her Sons Serially Rape 9-year-old Girl In Enugu (photo) by Naijanascam: 5:00pm On Dec 05, 2021
Two useless sons of the same parent........

9 Likes

Re: Mother Watches Her Sons Serially Rape 9-year-old Girl In Enugu (photo) by Nicepoker(m): 5:32pm On Dec 05, 2021
Mother "watches" a woman enjoying the show from her kids. grin

1 Like

Re: Mother Watches Her Sons Serially Rape 9-year-old Girl In Enugu (photo) by Penguin2: 5:37pm On Dec 05, 2021
Jakumo:

You would have to be a rapist yourself to "understand" that horrible crime.

That I understand does not in any way translate to me supporting it.

Does it?
Re: Mother Watches Her Sons Serially Rape 9-year-old Girl In Enugu (photo) by Lastpharoah33: 5:54pm On Dec 05, 2021
saphiere:
Men are just terrible.

Here we go!

Unrepentant, toxic feminist.

2 Likes

Re: Mother Watches Her Sons Serially Rape 9-year-old Girl In Enugu (photo) by 27Pushing30: 5:54pm On Dec 05, 2021
saphiere:
You need to get a refund from your English Studies teachers if they taught you that "watches" means "aided".

Her “watching” falls under aiding , abetting and accessory in criminal law.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother Watches Her Sons Serially Rape 9-year-old Girl In Enugu (photo) by fkj950ax(m): 5:57pm On Dec 05, 2021
Penguin2:
Nawa o!

I can understand a guy raping a full fledged woman with boobs and nyash(for those that like nyash sha), but I have consistent.

O buru ogwu, ma ya erena!

You can understand rape

Are you for real?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother Watches Her Sons Serially Rape 9-year-old Girl In Enugu (photo) by dyangprof(m): 6:02pm On Dec 05, 2021
saphiere:

Do you know the meaning of aiding?

Check ya dico fa prove

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Married Woman Who Died With Her Lover In A Car During Sex In Lagos Pictured / Girl Disgraces Ladies Who Stole Her Clothes / Jennifer Agomuo Suicide: See The Poison The IMSU Student Took That Killed Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.