Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,514 members, 7,836,966 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

Lexus R350 Ac Works & Shut Off By Itself - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Lexus R350 Ac Works & Shut Off By Itself (1640 Views)

98 Ford Mondeo 2.5L Engine & Ac Works, 650k 08061371793 ABuja / I Am Looking For Mercedes R350 Rear SAM / Car AC Works Well Only In The Morning And Evening But Struggles In Hot Afternoon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lexus R350 Ac Works & Shut Off By Itself by mrcoolautofix(m): 5:24pm On Dec 05, 2021
Hello there, I have a customer who works with United nation lives in asokoro, who have this issue, he have spent a lot trying to resolve this issue, he have met with me before this very moment when his RX350 was having poor cooling performance, I did address it but he ran away after getting back,.......

At the process of getting this issue resolved, I did realize the compressor was swooped but the electrical electronics was not tampered with, I did get it resolved, ......

My findings shows that from 2010 lexus or Toyota upward will have a Unique ac problem

I also noted the friendliness of this models with cheap refrigerant and it is quite amazing,

This car hardly have issues

It cooling performance is astronomical if same goes for rx330, I did remember interstate job we did in imo the cooling was something else when we completed our job.

If you own this car be extremely careful with the ac system except you will want to convert it later on when it kicked in.

Aside that only leave it with your trusted mechanic, cos the catalytic converter will go missing, we obviously don't do those shit.

Have a good one....
Re: Lexus R350 Ac Works & Shut Off By Itself by Cokahot: 7:26pm On Dec 05, 2021
Sadly my catalyst was stolen and its 3 way catalyst system. Naija do taya me,in changing the ac,the timing belt bolt broke and became weak. Now my catalyst was stolen.

1 Like

Re: Lexus R350 Ac Works & Shut Off By Itself by autologic: 8:47pm On Dec 05, 2021
mrcoolautofix:
Hello there, I have a customer who works with United nation lives in asokoro, who have this issue, he have spent a lot trying to resolve this issue, he have met with me before this very moment when his RX350 was having poor cooling performance, I did address it but he ran away after getting back,

At the process of getting this issue resolved, I did realize the compressor was swooped but the electrical electronics was not tampered with, I did get it resolved,

My findings shows that from 2010 lexus or Toyota upward will have a Unique ac problem

I also noted the friendliness of this models with cheap refrigerant and it is quite amazing,

This car hardly have issues

It cooling performance is astronomical if same goes for rx330, I did remember interstate job we did in imo the cooling was something else when we completed our job.

If you own this car be extremely careful with the ac system except you will want to convert it later on when it kicked in.

Aside that only leave it with your trusted mechanic, cos the catalytic converter will go missing, we obviously don't do those shit.

Have a good one

What actually is the core essence of this thread . I am confused?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lexus R350 Ac Works & Shut Off By Itself by kingreign(m): 4:08am On Dec 06, 2021
autologic:

Empty pride, fake accent, dissing of his fellow blacks, praising whites as supremacists (racism) and chest beating. That's the core essence OF ALL his threads.

Edit: some rather incomprehensible posts and comments, he makes those too

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lexus R350 Ac Works & Shut Off By Itself by chukel(m): 2:25pm On Dec 06, 2021
Psychiatric behavior is always easy to spot. Delusion is a symptom here

1 Like

Re: Lexus R350 Ac Works & Shut Off By Itself by kingreign(m): 5:08pm On Dec 06, 2021
chukel:
Psychiatric behavior is always easy to spot. Delusion is a symptom here

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Baba, isorite, off your mic... Off your mic... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Lexus R350 Ac Works & Shut Off By Itself by 9icetoo(m): 6:01pm On Dec 06, 2021
What they should to all posts by the op on cartalk.

4 Likes

Re: Lexus R350 Ac Works & Shut Off By Itself by mrcoolautofix(m): 7:01am On Dec 20, 2021
Cokahot:
Sadly my catalyst was stolen and its 3 way catalyst system. Naija do taya me,in changing the ac,the timing belt bolt broke and became weak. Now my catalyst was stolen.
Sorry most low key mechanics garage are into that stealing shit, this very car I am working had it own stollen too, the man bought another, the stole it & install empty pipe in it.
Re: Lexus R350 Ac Works & Shut Off By Itself by Cokahot: 10:15am On Dec 20, 2021
By Jan max,I go buy toks. I bought 15litres take do running around, turbo,press accelerator enter 120kph,now na 8 litres remain max between now and Wednesday I go do another 5k top up half tank. I go close eye buy catalystfor front of engine make 5k dey last me week rather than 3 days.
mrcoolautofix:

Sorry most low key mechanics garage are into that stealing shit, this very car I am working had it own stollen too, the man bought another, the stole it & install empty pipe in it.
Re: Lexus R350 Ac Works & Shut Off By Itself by mrcoolautofix(m): 2:08am On Dec 23, 2021
Cokahot:
By Jan max,I go buy toks. I bought 15litres take do running around, turbo,press accelerator enter 120kph,now na 8 litres remain max between now and Wednesday I go do another 5k top up half tank. I go close eye buy catalystfor front of engine make 5k dey last me week rather than 3 days.
Lookout for it when trying to buy another token, cos they steal it in overseas too, yours is two one for each exhaust
Re: Lexus R350 Ac Works & Shut Off By Itself by mrcoolautofix(m): 7:28am On Jan 03, 2022
autologic:

The core essence is technically simple, to provoke your bad belle more, thunder kill you dia

1 Like

Re: Lexus R350 Ac Works & Shut Off By Itself by autologic: 7:37am On Jan 03, 2022
mrcoolautofix:

The core essence is technically simple, to provoke your bad belle more, thunder kill you dia

(1) (Reply)

Highlander Engine Problem / New Number Plate Issue. Pls Help! / My Back Passengers Seat Foothold (floor) Always Soaked!!! Pls Help!!p

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.