Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

NDLEA Intercepts A Huge Haul Of Cannabis - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / NDLEA Intercepts A Huge Haul Of Cannabis (484 Views)

NDLEA Intercepts Drugs Concealed In Statue Of Mary, Auto Spare Parts / Abia State COVID-19 Taskforce Intercepts Car Carrying Bags Of Cannabis / Ganja Havens: Six Nigerian States With High Concentration Of Cannabis Plantation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NDLEA Intercepts A Huge Haul Of Cannabis by omenkaLives(m): 7:04pm On Dec 05, 2021
In what seems like a record breaking seizure, the NDLEA has intercepted a huge haul of cannabis weighing a whopping 2000kg found inside a motorized concrete mixer.

The spokesman who disclosed this said two suspects namely Mathew Donuwe and Friday Nborgwu.

According to him, the suspects claimed they have spent two months on the road from Ondo state hoping to deliver the consignment in Mubi, Adamawa state, before they were arrested in Girei, in Girei LGA of the state.

For more, visit..

https://www.instagram.com/instablog9ja/p/CXGjy9qLU4E/?utm_medium=copy_link

Cc: Mynd44, Seun.

Re: NDLEA Intercepts A Huge Haul Of Cannabis by isaiah4life(m): 7:04pm On Dec 05, 2021
How banal. From the farm in the west to the final consumers in the north. Kia! Up north loves highness shall grin
Re: NDLEA Intercepts A Huge Haul Of Cannabis by Aufbauh(m): 7:08pm On Dec 05, 2021
People are really desperate to make money by all means and at any cost not minding the adverse impacts on the society.

Hard drugs destroy a nation faster than the barrel of the gum. This is why most responsible & responsive countries placed stiffer penalty for offenders.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Intercepts A Huge Haul Of Cannabis by Moferere: 7:10pm On Dec 05, 2021
grin grin grin grin
I can't laugh, see strategies
Re: NDLEA Intercepts A Huge Haul Of Cannabis by Nobody: 7:11pm On Dec 05, 2021
Make dem legalize weed jawe
Re: NDLEA Intercepts A Huge Haul Of Cannabis by bETTary: 7:12pm On Dec 05, 2021
This is just too bad
Re: NDLEA Intercepts A Huge Haul Of Cannabis by Ryda(m): 7:18pm On Dec 05, 2021
Crime has no colour, ethnicity, tribe, or race

We should stop attributing them to any particular region.

Kudos to the law enforcement agencies
Re: NDLEA Intercepts A Huge Haul Of Cannabis by vanbonattel: 7:19pm On Dec 05, 2021
The north has remained the choice destination for illicit drugs and drug abuse has ravaged the north beyond belief.

A region with very little or no education and led by a very incompetent and fraudulent leaders without an iota of human conscience, the only result will be high drug abuse and unceasing violence.

Re: NDLEA Intercepts A Huge Haul Of Cannabis by baralatie(m): 7:20pm On Dec 05, 2021
bETTary:
This is just too bad
Re: NDLEA Intercepts A Huge Haul Of Cannabis by NyamiriFlathead: 7:35pm On Dec 05, 2021
Mpuru mmiri takers again, what a disgrace set of people. F.G should give these flathe@d structures their beerfraud and watch how they will turn it to drug headquarter within 5 years
Shoot on sight will reduce this ooh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Intercepts A Huge Haul Of Cannabis by Malory: 7:43pm On Dec 05, 2021
I'm not happy with my Yoruba brothers
Re: NDLEA Intercepts A Huge Haul Of Cannabis by vanbonattel: 7:46pm On Dec 05, 2021
NyamiriFlathead:
Mpuru mmiri takers again, what a disgrace set of people. F.G should give these flathe@d structures their beerfraud and watch how they will turn it to drug headquarter within 5 years
Shoot on sight will reduce this ooh

Stop foaming in the mouth like an epilepsy patient.

The north is a cesspit of drug abuse. Face the topic.

Re: NDLEA Intercepts A Huge Haul Of Cannabis by vanbonattel: 7:47pm On Dec 05, 2021
Aufbauh:
People are really desperate to make money by all means and at any cost not minding the adverse impacts on the society.

Hard drugs destroy a nation faster than the barrel of the gum. This is why most responsible & responsive countries placed stiffer penalty for offenders.

Today is the first time you have made a post that's not tribal. Your pastor must have preached a good sermon in your church today grin
Re: NDLEA Intercepts A Huge Haul Of Cannabis by NyamiriFlathead: 7:51pm On Dec 05, 2021
vanbonattel:

Stop foaming in the mouth like an epilepsy patient.

The north is a cesspit of drug abuse. Face the topic.
alaye don't mistake me for your father, abi i resemble him ni

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Intercepts A Huge Haul Of Cannabis by headSmasher: 8:22pm On Dec 05, 2021
baby factory criminals and drug traffickers developers
Re: NDLEA Intercepts A Huge Haul Of Cannabis by headSmasher: 8:24pm On Dec 05, 2021
Malory:
I'm not happy with my Yoruba brothers
But you are happy with your Igbo killing people incessantly
Re: NDLEA Intercepts A Huge Haul Of Cannabis by shigishege: 9:02pm On Dec 05, 2021
Who are those involved, give us thier names grin
Re: NDLEA Intercepts A Huge Haul Of Cannabis by Malory: 9:17pm On Dec 05, 2021
headSmasher:
But you are happy with your Igbo killing people incessantly
Who are the Igbos?
Re: NDLEA Intercepts A Huge Haul Of Cannabis by AshleyJohnson13: 10:16am On Dec 12, 2021
Wow. It's still illegal. I only know that it can be used in products as a treatment. And I know such products and use them myself. I can advise you to visit the cbd stores website where you can choose from the top 10 best online stores for yourself, and there you can get acquainted with the assortment and order something for yourself.
Re: NDLEA Intercepts A Huge Haul Of Cannabis by DoctorDree(m): 12:37pm On Dec 12, 2021
Damn
This is too much

(1) (Reply)

Mafia Fugitive On The Run For Nearly 20 Years Found On Google Street View / EFCC Arrests Self-styled PA To Oyo Gov. On Media, 25 Others For Internet Fraud / Look At The Type Of Prayer Loan Agent Are Receiving

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.