Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,262 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

The Owner Of Dowen College Hasn’t Called Me Till Now - Sylvester's Father Speaks - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Owner Of Dowen College Hasn’t Called Me Till Now - Sylvester's Father Speaks (25351 Views)

Is Lami Phillips Family The Owner Of Dowen College? / A Female Celebrity Is The Owner Of Dowen College – Ubi Franklin Reveals / Sylvester Oromoni: Video Of Dowen College Student In Pains Before He Died (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Owner Of Dowen College Hasn’t Called Me Till Now - Sylvester's Father Speaks by JoyReportsOnlin: 3:31am On Dec 06, 2021
The father of the deceased pupil Sylvester Omoroni, has revealed that he’s yet to receive a call from the owner of Dowen College.

In an interview with Arise news, the aggrieved man disclosed that till this moment the house master, owner of the school and other heads of the institute haven’t called to console him over the death of his son.

He further stated that it’s only the JSS1 teacher that called to check up on him. In addition, he noted that the only time he spoke with the principal was when she called to express displeasure over the fact that he shared photos of the deteriorated state of the boy online.

Mr Oromoni who couldn’t control his emotions broke down in tears as he narrated how his son struggled before giving up the ghost.

Watch the video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ah3aqJddsu0

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Owner Of Dowen College Hasn’t Called Me Till Now - Sylvester's Father Speaks by Brunosamel(m): 3:39am On Dec 06, 2021
Schools don't give a shit about your kids they only see your kids as tools for making money that's why most pay there teacher peanuts this is disheartening, wicked and cruel.

238 Likes 16 Shares

Re: The Owner Of Dowen College Hasn’t Called Me Till Now - Sylvester's Father Speaks by jeffizy(m): 3:40am On Dec 06, 2021
While I know how terribly sad the family is feeling right now, I will want to suggest that they keep it focused on unravelling the faces behind the toture and getting justice for their late son.
The media will soon try to dilute the seriousness of the case with these numerous interviews from every member of the family. . So sad.

90 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Owner Of Dowen College Hasn’t Called Me Till Now - Sylvester's Father Speaks by phenase(m): 3:54am On Dec 06, 2021
cool EVIL MEN EVERYWHERE

3 Likes

Re: The Owner Of Dowen College Hasn’t Called Me Till Now - Sylvester's Father Speaks by Goldencheese(m): 3:54am On Dec 06, 2021
Very sad. Could it be there's school-wide cultism in Dowen? Could it be there's an outsider interference seeking to eliminate the only son in that family? So sad!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Owner Of Dowen College Hasn’t Called Me Till Now - Sylvester's Father Speaks by Nobody: 4:20am On Dec 06, 2021
There's more to this, maybe the school is a Haven for young cultists, they breed cultists.

58 Likes

Re: The Owner Of Dowen College Hasn’t Called Me Till Now - Sylvester's Father Speaks by WibusJaga: 4:33am On Dec 06, 2021

Too bad.
Saw the other thread where a roommate narrated how the boy was beaten. The initial counter statement by the authorities shows they were desperately trying to cover up the dastardly act.
But in all these, I expect our police to issue an official statement on this matter & extent of investigations so far. & that will reduce speculations on SM.

35 Likes

Re: The Owner Of Dowen College Hasn’t Called Me Till Now - Sylvester's Father Speaks by Bvmsson(m): 12:23pm On Dec 06, 2021
It's apparent that the school authorities know what have been going on but are in a culture of letting their wickedness prevail... But this time God don catch them..... I'll keep praying that they get exposed but even if they get exposed I doubt they still will face the wrath of the law because they are rich.... embarassed so sad.. this country's justice system is terribly faulty ...

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Owner Of Dowen College Hasn’t Called Me Till Now - Sylvester's Father Speaks by Mko123(m): 12:23pm On Dec 06, 2021
Haba mana. Till now Musa Neva know his position at the gate.

I now see that school like the one Sheikh Gumi opened for bandit in the forest, heavily secured by the N.A

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Owner Of Dowen College Hasn’t Called Me Till Now - Sylvester's Father Speaks by visijo(m): 12:23pm On Dec 06, 2021
Let's not forget to pray this December please We groove, we drink and we eat with people who secretly hate us.

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Owner Of Dowen College Hasn’t Called Me Till Now - Sylvester's Father Speaks by Oblongata: 12:24pm On Dec 06, 2021
The case is highly sensitive, any misyarn from the owner, 2 seconds everything done burst o.
The best thing is for the owner to keep quiet until the investigation is concluded!

13 Likes

Re: The Owner Of Dowen College Hasn’t Called Me Till Now - Sylvester's Father Speaks by Simeony007(m): 12:24pm On Dec 06, 2021
F

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Owner Of Dowen College Hasn’t Called Me Till Now - Sylvester's Father Speaks by slawormiir: 12:24pm On Dec 06, 2021
Damnnn niggar
Isoright

Brunosamel:
Schools don't give a shit about your kids they only see your kids as tools for making money that's why most pay there teacher peanuts this is disheartening, wicked and cruel.
Same thing with hospital and churches

No one gives a fuckkkkk anymore
They just want to make money

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Owner Of Dowen College Hasn’t Called Me Till Now - Sylvester's Father Speaks by gbaskiboy: 12:24pm On Dec 06, 2021
It is not acceptable....
Re: The Owner Of Dowen College Hasn’t Called Me Till Now - Sylvester's Father Speaks by verybadmouth(m): 12:24pm On Dec 06, 2021
U
Re: The Owner Of Dowen College Hasn’t Called Me Till Now - Sylvester's Father Speaks by tutudesz: 12:24pm On Dec 06, 2021
Clearly the owner and school management are insensitive undecided

12 Likes

Re: The Owner Of Dowen College Hasn’t Called Me Till Now - Sylvester's Father Speaks by datola: 12:24pm On Dec 06, 2021
If this is true, then the owner and management of the school are sadists and demonic.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Owner Of Dowen College Hasn’t Called Me Till Now - Sylvester's Father Speaks by Nyanabo(m): 12:24pm On Dec 06, 2021
Inside life.... Man's inhumanity to man

undecided
Re: The Owner Of Dowen College Hasn’t Called Me Till Now - Sylvester's Father Speaks by BigDolph(m): 12:24pm On Dec 06, 2021
I see no reason why they wouldn’t bulldozer that school building and hold all the management of the school responsible for everything that happened.

3 Likes

Re: The Owner Of Dowen College Hasn’t Called Me Till Now - Sylvester's Father Speaks by Dewdesign: 12:25pm On Dec 06, 2021
jeffizy:
While I know how terribly sad the family is feeling right now, I will want to suggest that they keep it focused on unravelling the faces behind the toture and getting justice for their late son.
The media will soon try to dilute the seriousness of the case with these numerous interviews from every member of the family. . So sad.
Re: The Owner Of Dowen College Hasn’t Called Me Till Now - Sylvester's Father Speaks by GeneralPula: 12:25pm On Dec 06, 2021
But you and your family have been busy catching cruise doing one nonsense birthday for a boy that died a painful death..

He has no reason to... I doubt anyone is taking you people serious as much as they want to, aside from people that will clout chase..

If I’m the president if Nigeria, I’ll just sentence this man and his family to 3 years imprisonments for being stupid then I’ll sentence those killer kids to life imprisonments - they don’t deserve freedom anymore in life !

Police on the case already so I go dey burn my weed dey look..

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Owner Of Dowen College Hasn’t Called Me Till Now - Sylvester's Father Speaks by Gavcope: 12:25pm On Dec 06, 2021
Get a professional business or company logo design done for just 3k only and get all the following files of your logo;

1, High quality 3D logo
2, Transparent background logo for watermark
3, Plain logo that can be used for letterhead, business card, Id card etc
4, Pdf copy of your logo.
Call/WhatsApp me via the number on the image below.
The link to my WhatsApp is in my signature

Re: The Owner Of Dowen College Hasn’t Called Me Till Now - Sylvester's Father Speaks by cpu2006(m): 12:25pm On Dec 06, 2021
Calling you for what?

what we want is #justiceforsyvester#
the boy must get justice

3 Likes

Re: The Owner Of Dowen College Hasn’t Called Me Till Now - Sylvester's Father Speaks by donforeign: 12:25pm On Dec 06, 2021
Heartless school...
Me know say Dem go burn that school if Dem open am
Re: The Owner Of Dowen College Hasn’t Called Me Till Now - Sylvester's Father Speaks by Kingpele(m): 12:25pm On Dec 06, 2021
Sorry sir,they can't call u cos they too are at the receiving end of their carelessness, every one is on their throat ,but my only concern is that such a thing do not happen again to any child in this country

5 Likes

Re: The Owner Of Dowen College Hasn’t Called Me Till Now - Sylvester's Father Speaks by tiswell(m): 12:26pm On Dec 06, 2021
This is Nigeria
Re: The Owner Of Dowen College Hasn’t Called Me Till Now - Sylvester's Father Speaks by adonainana: 12:26pm On Dec 06, 2021
This people are lucky

If it was a school in like anywhere else in Nigeria

People might have come to burn down the school by now

All you need is one person to carry rumour that they used the boy for ritual

This people are lucky they are located in a better educated area of Nigeria

Also all this would have been avoided if they shut the school down, temporary suspend the culprits and report the case to police

How can someone be so badly damaged wig all his bones and you say he played football and got injured you believed his injuries was from football

Only heart attack can kill you on a football field, the rest of the injuries you can get from sports would be a one time injury not that your whole body will look like you stole something from ladipo market

Haba

12 Likes

Re: The Owner Of Dowen College Hasn’t Called Me Till Now - Sylvester's Father Speaks by mbahdi(m): 12:26pm On Dec 06, 2021
Una go dey alright las las
Nigeria is a very confused country to live in.u only hear of a murder incase for a while before u Know it.it closes.
What later happened to d deeper life bully senerio
The girl searching for job dat was killed by uduak?
The beautiful edo student murdered were she went to read
And so on.

3 Likes

Re: The Owner Of Dowen College Hasn’t Called Me Till Now - Sylvester's Father Speaks by KiNg0G: 12:26pm On Dec 06, 2021
Iyaebe:
There's more to this, maybe the school is a Haven for young cultists, they breed cultists.
arshawol kobo kobo
your toto wen dey smell, bring water at any provocation.

smelling girl
Re: The Owner Of Dowen College Hasn’t Called Me Till Now - Sylvester's Father Speaks by Johnson5258: 12:26pm On Dec 06, 2021
My own child will never attend boarding school �. Ptcheeew.

1 Like

Re: The Owner Of Dowen College Hasn’t Called Me Till Now - Sylvester's Father Speaks by admax(m): 12:27pm On Dec 06, 2021
Some business owners in this country think they are doing you a favour when you patronise them. Especially those providing services.

The owner, principal, teachers and parents of the little murderers should have been arrested and locked up till investigation is complete.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

LAUTECH Bans Students From Driving Cars On Campus (pics) / Osun Begins 4-5-3 Educational System, collapses Pry, Secondary Schools / Delta State Students Protest Against Increase In School Fees (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.