Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,342 members, 7,811,991 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:20 AM

Mystery Coin Goes Viral After Giving Out Dollars To Its Holders - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Mystery Coin Goes Viral After Giving Out Dollars To Its Holders (3540 Views)

Wakanda Inu, Africa’s Meme Coin, Goes Viral, Raising About $1 Million, And Gets / Opportunity Knocks As Love Coin Goes Gaga In Free Giveaway For Everyone! / I Am Giving Out Cash Of N250k, N500k And N1,000,000 To Three People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mystery Coin Goes Viral After Giving Out Dollars To Its Holders by wififa: 5:37am On Dec 06, 2021
Mystery Coin, “Blue Gold” soars overnight after rewarding holders in BUSD every 60 minutes

A mysterious meme coin called “Blue Gold”, BLG has been trending all over crypto platforms since Sunday after rewarding its holders with BUSD every 60 minutes.

The coin, which is hyper-deflationary in nature stunned its holders with cash rewards just for holding.

After raising Hard-cap in a matter of hours, the coin started trending upwards on the market due to demand.

Blue Gold has raised the bar of DeFi Tokenomics through its innovative and game-changing Smart Contracts. 8% of all transactions are distributed amongst the community, but unlike other coins in the crypto space, BLG rewards are paid in Binance pegged US dollars (BUSD), rather than the native coin itself. This prevents needing to sell the native coin and pay the crypto tax and creates an instant stable USD passive income.

The coin is also twice as rewarding as their nearest competition because on launch half the tokens were burned.

BLG claims that it aims to develop several products in the very short term to increase the utility of EGC Token, including Binance Smart Chain-based NFT Marketplace and Content Subscription Platform. This essential factor is something that has been overlooked by so many similar projects, who have relied on hype & endorsements to grow the price, rather than actual utilities that will encourage people to own and use the coin.
https://www.newstudor.com/mystery-coin-goes-viral-after-rewarding-holders-in-dollars/

Re: Mystery Coin Goes Viral After Giving Out Dollars To Its Holders by obembet(f): 5:41am On Dec 06, 2021
It doesn't have liquidity. So I won't subscribe to it. I don buy about 30 coins already. Waiting to become a billionaire sooner

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mystery Coin Goes Viral After Giving Out Dollars To Its Holders by Sabawaleklazik(m): 5:41am On Dec 06, 2021
Mystery
Re: Mystery Coin Goes Viral After Giving Out Dollars To Its Holders by ObaOfEsan: 5:41am On Dec 06, 2021
lipsrsealed
Re: Mystery Coin Goes Viral After Giving Out Dollars To Its Holders by cybertyrant(m): 5:42am On Dec 06, 2021
For investment in crypto for now
Re: Mystery Coin Goes Viral After Giving Out Dollars To Its Holders by jasper042(m): 5:42am On Dec 06, 2021
Ok
Re: Mystery Coin Goes Viral After Giving Out Dollars To Its Holders by Autodidact101: 5:42am On Dec 06, 2021
This is just someone promoting their scam coin. There is not one single news about it out there apart from this dodgy link. Onwa December don come, scam artists don step up their game. Shine your eye, my people.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mystery Coin Goes Viral After Giving Out Dollars To Its Holders by zera(m): 5:42am On Dec 06, 2021
I thought I bought this coin.....zooming to my trust wallet
Re: Mystery Coin Goes Viral After Giving Out Dollars To Its Holders by IjebuWarrior: 5:42am On Dec 06, 2021
Real Investment Analysts know better...

Pure scam to lure gullible fools. undecided

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mystery Coin Goes Viral After Giving Out Dollars To Its Holders by vickydevoka(m): 5:42am On Dec 06, 2021
Then don come again. Scammers

2 Likes

Re: Mystery Coin Goes Viral After Giving Out Dollars To Its Holders by BarrElChapo(m): 5:42am On Dec 06, 2021
lipsrsealed
Re: Mystery Coin Goes Viral After Giving Out Dollars To Its Holders by dalhjana: 5:42am On Dec 06, 2021
Shitcoins...otolo coin

1 Like

Re: Mystery Coin Goes Viral After Giving Out Dollars To Its Holders by shigishege: 5:43am On Dec 06, 2021
Una sha no go kee person
Re: Mystery Coin Goes Viral After Giving Out Dollars To Its Holders by Jamieb(m): 5:44am On Dec 06, 2021
Such a mystery indeed. No one seems to know of these coins until they go viral. https://mountainbikesolutions.com

1 Like

Re: Mystery Coin Goes Viral After Giving Out Dollars To Its Holders by BAVOSKI(m): 5:44am On Dec 06, 2021
Emurasi daadaa
Re: Mystery Coin Goes Viral After Giving Out Dollars To Its Holders by Btruth: 5:44am On Dec 06, 2021
......when is Pi coming up too?
Re: Mystery Coin Goes Viral After Giving Out Dollars To Its Holders by FUTURE20(m): 5:45am On Dec 06, 2021
Good One
Re: Mystery Coin Goes Viral After Giving Out Dollars To Its Holders by tradepunter: 5:45am On Dec 06, 2021
Ok
Re: Mystery Coin Goes Viral After Giving Out Dollars To Its Holders by peacettw: 5:45am On Dec 06, 2021
Pretty strange Seun allowed this to be on the front page

Update
It has been removed from the front page.

1 Like

Re: Mystery Coin Goes Viral After Giving Out Dollars To Its Holders by ElectronicMoney(m): 5:46am On Dec 06, 2021
I think it's more prudent to stay with only tested and trusted coins
Re: Mystery Coin Goes Viral After Giving Out Dollars To Its Holders by Fyie: 5:46am On Dec 06, 2021
Re: Mystery Coin Goes Viral After Giving Out Dollars To Its Holders by Kobicove(m): 5:46am On Dec 06, 2021
How did this get here?

Seun is there a change in policy? grin

2 Likes

Re: Mystery Coin Goes Viral After Giving Out Dollars To Its Holders by WallpaperGuy: 5:47am On Dec 06, 2021
Promoting crypto shud be illegal

Take note nl

1 Like

Re: Mystery Coin Goes Viral After Giving Out Dollars To Its Holders by SavageResponse(m): 5:47am On Dec 06, 2021
Crypto on front page on Nairaland?

1 Like

Re: Mystery Coin Goes Viral After Giving Out Dollars To Its Holders by pauladonis(m): 5:48am On Dec 06, 2021
wififa:
Mystery Coin, “Blue Gold” soars overnight after rewarding holders in BUSD every 60 minutes

https://www.newstudor.com/mystery-coin-goes-viral-after-rewarding-holders-in-dollars/

Na so MultiDex start. We got dollars everyday for hodling... But like they always do, the coin rugged after lots of people bought it. My 31k no reach 700 again.

Make Blue Gold go find chair sit.

I don't know who needs to see this but I wrote a small book on freelancing.

I called it The Zero To #250k Freelancing Blueprint

It's a short read and you can read everything within 5 minutes.

It's December 2021 and it's high time people stopped all the trial and error associated with freelancing online.

If you are a newbie who is just learning the ropes, you will see exactly how to set up your freelancing career for success...

And if you're already a freelancer, you will learn some of my top level strategies that I use to get constant daily orders on Fiverr with many offering more than my normal gig rates...

So, if you want to win the war against empty pockets, insufficient funds, and have a successful freelancing career than many dream of but only a few ever attain,

You need to grab this book while it's free.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Wb0Q5Ppgwj9qCDQJFr_vqdAWjiveiQEf/view?usp=drivesdk
Re: Mystery Coin Goes Viral After Giving Out Dollars To Its Holders by chrisbizplanner: 5:48am On Dec 06, 2021
BLG not listed in Binance. How would they be part of Binance NFT market when they're not listed ?
Re: Mystery Coin Goes Viral After Giving Out Dollars To Its Holders by holyDaniel: 5:49am On Dec 06, 2021
angryBy
Re: Mystery Coin Goes Viral After Giving Out Dollars To Its Holders by fasho01(m): 5:50am On Dec 06, 2021
If you like, be giving eternal life.. Still not interested
Re: Mystery Coin Goes Viral After Giving Out Dollars To Its Holders by Emk5556: 5:53am On Dec 06, 2021
Autodidact101:
This is just someone promoting their scam coin. There is not one single news about it out there apart from this dodgy link. Onwa December don come, scam artists don step up their game. Shine your eye, my people.
too much sense will not kill you. Ive never heard of this shitcoin before.
Re: Mystery Coin Goes Viral After Giving Out Dollars To Its Holders by danot1030: 5:59am On Dec 06, 2021
Apply caution in investing in this coin. Is not yet registered in the coin market places.
Re: Mystery Coin Goes Viral After Giving Out Dollars To Its Holders by TeeGentle(m): 6:03am On Dec 06, 2021
this wan na scam
confirm scam
before u know they will chop ur money
Re: Mystery Coin Goes Viral After Giving Out Dollars To Its Holders by endsarrrs(f): 6:06am On Dec 06, 2021
obembet:
It doesn't have liquidity. So I won't subscribe to it. I don buy about 30 coins already. Waiting to become a billionaire sooner
I need you to trade half the number of coins you have. I am willing to buy.

Deal??

(1) (2) (Reply)

Unstoppable Fund Is A Scam Do Not Invest With Them / Contact For Your Bill Of Quantities And Materials Schedule / Increase Your Profit And ROI With These Kind Of Websites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.