Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,771 members, 7,831,478 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

Michael Was A School Father For Sylvester, He Is Innocent — Kashamu’s Family - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Michael Was A School Father For Sylvester, He Is Innocent — Kashamu’s Family (39495 Views)

Dowen Parents Forum Holds Candlelight Procession For Sylvester Oromoni (Photos) / Olu Of Warri’s Wife Calls For Justice For Sylvester Oromoni (Photos) / You Must Go To School: Father Ties His Crying Daughter On Bike To School (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Michael Was A School Father For Sylvester, He Is Innocent — Kashamu’s Family by Alimot20: 9:55am On Dec 06, 2021
Asgard73:
Yoruba people..

See as them explain like say dey follow their pikin Dey the school..

When peraon wey die and other kids wey witness son already explain truth.. this ones Dey play tufaced diplomacy.

E Dey always hard to see this take responsibility of their actions... they must find excuses or change narratives like say people Na mumu or outrightly deny you.

Ndia sef
See there life . shameless family
Re: Michael Was A School Father For Sylvester, He Is Innocent — Kashamu’s Family by Ubanz: 9:56am On Dec 06, 2021
"The family, however, clarified that Michael had ceased to be the “school father” of the deceased when he was allegedly bullied."
The more reason Michael should be a suspect.
How come Michael stopped being his school father?

1 Like

Re: Michael Was A School Father For Sylvester, He Is Innocent — Kashamu’s Family by Tobidarker02: 9:56am On Dec 06, 2021
BluntTheApostle:

I have not read these accounts. Are they credible, or fictitious?

In matters like this, there are usually persons who want to profit as well, from the misfortune of the suspects.

That is why we need to exercise restraints, and not jump into hasty conclusions.

If you are a fan of detective novels, you will understand that the more you look, the less you see

There is now no denying that Sylvester was the victim of bullying.

But can we tie his death to bullying? No, for now.

I understand that Nigerians take this route of jumping into hasty conclusions because they have lost faith in the police, but hasty conclusions don't help either.

Today, it is the Kashamu family, tomorrow it may be any family being blindly accused.
Tomorrow it might be your brother beaten to death and we would dismiss your brother story on his dying bed and wait for the police decision
Re: Michael Was A School Father For Sylvester, He Is Innocent — Kashamu’s Family by Alimot20: 9:58am On Dec 06, 2021
ThatFairGuy:
You have serious problem.
You're so fixated on Yoruba that you attack us at will.

You need to get a life
Nah you have a problem nah. Read what he say before you utter rubish out nah.
Where did he attack Yoruba fool ?
Answer what he said nah
Did they follow there son to school to know what he can do .
Simple question and you re saying trash

1 Like

Re: Michael Was A School Father For Sylvester, He Is Innocent — Kashamu’s Family by DSoj(m): 10:01am On Dec 06, 2021
So he joined in bullying him cos he was no longer his school father.
Re: Michael Was A School Father For Sylvester, He Is Innocent — Kashamu’s Family by PointZerom: 10:15am On Dec 06, 2021
Ryda:
I really don't know much about boarding schools but I do know about school father.

A school father will protect their ward at all cost
A school father will send his ward on errand while others are being punished
A school father will never, or can never allow their ward be treated the way late Sylvester was treated
A school father is like your sibling they protect you at all cost.

If you find a school father doing otherwise, it means there's a hidden motif.

What do you think will happen if a school son refuses to join his school father in cultism?
Re: Michael Was A School Father For Sylvester, He Is Innocent — Kashamu’s Family by Anndrew(m): 10:18am On Dec 06, 2021
clarocuzioo:
Now we understand why the school hurriedly issued the stupid statement and why the police is yet to invite anybody for questioning.

The kids are from rich homes.
yeah..even the dead is from rich home too...Well,if it me I will go underground for the investigation and hunt them one by one tru proxy Pro max..the dead child is a Prince,their father is also a government from delta state with the back up from delta state governor..okowa is interested in the case...mehn this one na elite vs elite..
Re: Michael Was A School Father For Sylvester, He Is Innocent — Kashamu’s Family by Missionaire: 10:51am On Dec 06, 2021
This Kashamu boy is a very big suspect. Why I say this is because if you go through this useless statement released, you would discover that the Kashamu family was only trying to defend and protect the school instead of only exonerating their son.

Read this statement below:
"Adewale Michael Kashamu had seen Sylvester limping sometime late in November and (assuming he might have been injured playing football) merely empathized with him and advised him to go to the school clinic.

Other students who knew the circumstances of Sylvester’s leg injury have all testified that he was injured whilst playing football.

Whilst he was in school, Sylvester had no visible injury to his lips or face. Sylvester’s family has admitted that Sylvester’s swollen, blistered and bloody lips (as shown in videos and pictures, now viral on the internet) were reactions to medications given to Sylvester after he had been taken from the school by his parents."

The family is trying really hard to defend the school because their son is probably guilty. They should have just ended with the Kashamu boy being a former school father to the late Sylvester if the Kashamu boy is really innocent.

And then they ended by saying the late Kashamu man is the senator that represented bla bla bla which to me is both a subtle threat and a way of politicizing the matter to gather political supporters.
Re: Michael Was A School Father For Sylvester, He Is Innocent — Kashamu’s Family by snoopz: 11:07am On Dec 06, 2021
This family pro or whatever just roped Micheal in the saga the more in the story

Why can't he speak himself after all he is in secondary school and media won't pick his name of he wasn't involved in the first place after all he is not the only rich kid in that school

The family is aware that sly was bullied last session by boys and seized his food and only at least 1 person was suspended... This school reeks of evil, I salute sly's courage to continue but let us speak up to bully, you're lucky today tomorrow you might not
Re: Michael Was A School Father For Sylvester, He Is Innocent — Kashamu’s Family by jubrilELsudan: 11:11am On Dec 06, 2021
EVEN SATAN WAS A CHOIR MASTER FOR GOD.

Re: Michael Was A School Father For Sylvester, He Is Innocent — Kashamu’s Family by Fescoblack(m): 11:15am On Dec 06, 2021
nairavsdollars:
School father. .is that what you sent him to school to do? Adewale should provide the boys who beat him with belt and seized his food. Let's begin from there. But I think that Dowen College is a breeding ground for cultists
But who are Sylvester's parents? No way my child is resuming to the school after such horrific scene.
Re: Michael Was A School Father For Sylvester, He Is Innocent — Kashamu’s Family by CedarHoldings: 11:17am On Dec 06, 2021
omlueh:
Madness begot Madness, the oromoni family are very gentle and weak, in cases like this, you just let it rest for like four years, and all those names mentioned or associated with his death including members of the school authority trying to cover up for this dastardly evil act will be ELIMINATED one by one from this planet to the last person. Bastards
he easy like that? When his father is not even in power.
Re: Michael Was A School Father For Sylvester, He Is Innocent — Kashamu’s Family by Danizzy: 11:33am On Dec 06, 2021
Babtech001:
Our Son Acted As A School Father For Sylvester, He Is Innocent — Late Buruji Kashamu’s Family Speaks

The family of the late Senator Buruji Kashamu says Michael Kashamu, one of five students of Dowen College, Lekki, Lagos named to have allegedly attacked Sylvester Oromoni, is innocent, Igbere TV reports.

In a statement issued on the family’s behalf by Mutairu Kashamu, the family called for calm and supported the ongoing investigation into the matter.

In the statement, the late senator’s family explained that, “Our son, Michael Kashamu, had acted as a school father for the late Sylvester in his first session in the school.”

The family, however, clarified that Michael had ceased to be the “school father” of the deceased when he was allegedly bullied.

Igbere TV reports that the family called for the alleged cyber bullying which it has been subjected to since the incident became public knowledge to stop.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1068425183948208&id=100023422103861

What do u expect from the son of a late drug Lord
Re: Michael Was A School Father For Sylvester, He Is Innocent — Kashamu’s Family by CedarHoldings: 11:45am On Dec 06, 2021
fairygeh:
I hate to say this but I blame the parents a lot.This bullying incidence had occured before,they had beaten the boy before and seized his foodstuff and you took the boy back to the school even as a border.What attempts were made to deal with the supposed bullies then? I mean how can some parents be this careless.The boy even told his mum to tell his dad he didn't want to go back to the school but they didn't listen.

Parenting is not about sending kids to the best of schools or giving them money .You must understand your child,you must form a strong bond with your child that he/ she never hides anything from you.Maybe because some got children on a platter of gold sha.

I really feel for this young boy whose life was cut short by something that could have been avoided.

My God in heaven will judge this matter and the perpetrators will not go unpunished. .
i really like your comment , i pray what will kill us will not deafening our ears, the boy has long see his fate but his parent are deaf to it, if i had a child when he/she tell me they didn't want this or that i will never force it on them, i will always allow them to chose, but when that thing didn't go well with their plan, i will remind them when they are choosing it.
Re: Michael Was A School Father For Sylvester, He Is Innocent — Kashamu’s Family by Fyngal1(f): 12:27pm On Dec 06, 2021
This is so hilarious abeg. He stopped being the school father because he was moved to another floor? During my boarding school days, seniors and juniors were not even in the same building but there was always a common meeting point for all - dining, games, break time, reading hour etc. If Sylvester was his younger brother, will different floors become a barrier? That he 'was' a school father is even a red flag. This could be a case of revenge.
One of my classmates then, had a school mother who never came to school with any provisions but was feeding fat on the provisions of her school daughters. My classmate became tired of it all and decided she didn't want any school mother. The senior ganged up with other seniors and made life hell for her untill her father showed up one visiting day and rained fire and brimstone

1 Like

Re: Michael Was A School Father For Sylvester, He Is Innocent — Kashamu’s Family by Excellent89: 12:33pm On Dec 06, 2021
GodIsBiafran:
This is a serious case. Bloggers should exercise caution before listing names. You don't want to end up roping in an innocent person. This Kashamu kid could even be innocent. Bloggers can never make heaven.

Bloggers didn't name him, the boy does before his death with some other seniors.
Re: Michael Was A School Father For Sylvester, He Is Innocent — Kashamu’s Family by efficiencie(m): 12:37pm On Dec 06, 2021
Babtech001:
Our Son Acted As A School Father For Sylvester, He Is Innocent — Late Buruji Kashamu’s Family Speaks

The family of the late Senator Buruji Kashamu says Michael Kashamu, one of five students of Dowen College, Lekki, Lagos named to have allegedly attacked Sylvester Oromoni, is innocent, Igbere TV reports.

In a statement issued on the family’s behalf by Mutairu Kashamu, the family called for calm and supported the ongoing investigation into the matter.

In the statement, the late senator’s family explained that, “Our son, Michael Kashamu, had acted as a school father for the late Sylvester in his first session in the school.”

The family, however, clarified that Michael had ceased to be the “school father” of the deceased when he was allegedly bullied.

Igbere TV reports that the family called for the alleged cyber bullying which it has been subjected to since the incident became public knowledge to stop.

Whoever is advising these mumu spokespersons isn't reminding them of the legal ramifications of talking anyhow. By this spokesperson's admission, the deceased by beaten and robbed contradicting the reports by the school authorities that none of these happened in the school. Make una dey confess dey go. Your words will become handy evidence in court.
Re: Michael Was A School Father For Sylvester, He Is Innocent — Kashamu’s Family by 1F30M4(f): 12:42pm On Dec 06, 2021
Who are y'all kidding huh?! Would the family have come out to say that their son Adewale Michael Kashamu had a hand in this?? Nah, ofcourse not.
Re: Michael Was A School Father For Sylvester, He Is Innocent — Kashamu’s Family by xpool(m): 1:32pm On Dec 06, 2021
Sctests:
That Kashamu must be the leader of the cult group.
Shebi the late Kashamu was a drug baron; IBJ said so but we no listen
Re: Michael Was A School Father For Sylvester, He Is Innocent — Kashamu’s Family by stuffs4me(m): 1:36pm On Dec 06, 2021
Adewale Michael Kashamu became a school murderer
Re: Michael Was A School Father For Sylvester, He Is Innocent — Kashamu’s Family by ddeola: 2:54pm On Dec 06, 2021
Father na druggie, son na cultist and thug, wetin remain. ���
Re: Michael Was A School Father For Sylvester, He Is Innocent — Kashamu’s Family by tempest01(m): 3:03pm On Dec 06, 2021
A very foolish statement. You stay at home and know that his injuries are as a result of reaction to medication.

From trying to manufacture facts without investigation, out goes to suggest that your son is guilty as alleged.
Re: Michael Was A School Father For Sylvester, He Is Innocent — Kashamu’s Family by Jagsconcept887(m): 3:14pm On Dec 06, 2021
Being his school father makes more sense on the matter. It means your son might have tried to influence the boy into joining the cult and his refusal to join made the school father disgusted and he ordered for the boys beating. So if your son is amongst those indicted, he should face the rhythm unplugged
Re: Michael Was A School Father For Sylvester, He Is Innocent — Kashamu’s Family by Agugbadin: 4:21pm On Dec 06, 2021
Hmmmm. I am having trouble believing that he died as a result of injury he sustained in a football game. A school where a child is beaten and his food seized from him must be a breeding ground for bullies. The case should be thoroughly investigated and the offenders punished.
Re: Michael Was A School Father For Sylvester, He Is Innocent — Kashamu’s Family by BluntTheApostle(m): 6:11pm On Dec 06, 2021
Tobidarker02:

Tomorrow it might be your brother beaten to death and we would dismiss your brother story on his dying bed and wait for the police decision

Take it easy.

Is there a video of the late Sylvester making these claims?
Re: Michael Was A School Father For Sylvester, He Is Innocent — Kashamu’s Family by BluntTheApostle(m): 6:13pm On Dec 06, 2021
Tobidarker02:

Liar!

Are you Sylvester's parents?

Let the parents deny that they admitted his blisters were a reaction to a medication.
Re: Michael Was A School Father For Sylvester, He Is Innocent — Kashamu’s Family by fairygeh(f): 6:15pm On Dec 06, 2021
CedarHoldings:
i really like your comment , i pray what will kill us will not deafening our ears, the boy has long see his fate but his parent are deaf to it, if i had a child when he/she tell me they didn't want this or that i will never force it on them, i will always allow them to chose, but when that thing didn't go well with their plan, i will remind them when they are choosing it.
Thank you.May God help and protect us all.

1 Like

Re: Michael Was A School Father For Sylvester, He Is Innocent — Kashamu’s Family by Damseldammie(f): 6:25pm On Dec 06, 2021
What’s the essence of being a school father to the late Sylvester, since he couldn’t protect him?
School father indeed
Adewale Michael must be the prime suspect
Shikena
Re: Michael Was A School Father For Sylvester, He Is Innocent — Kashamu’s Family by wealthtrak: 8:46pm On Dec 06, 2021
Babtech001:

Dowen is one of the top Lagos
schools that was founded by a well-travelled Nigerian diplomat
and internationalist.

I'm stunned that max checks were not put in place to prevent bullying and to enable a whistle-blowing
policy in the school.
Re: Michael Was A School Father For Sylvester, He Is Innocent — Kashamu’s Family by OderaOdesigo: 7:24pm On Dec 09, 2021
Asgard73:

Typical Yoruba human .. see em. .. and na human born this one. Humans no fit be God.

ASGARD73, you’re a very notorious animal, drug-pusher and drug-adddict. No one here is surprised anymore by your drug-fuelled rantings and manic language on this forum.

You are a disgrace to the family that did great injustice to humanity by giving birth to you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FUNAAB Students Write Final Year Exams In Their Secondary School Uniforms / Secondary School Where Reptiles Learn With Students In Ibadan / Free Food Leads To School Stampedes In Kaduna (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.