Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,785 members, 7,831,537 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

The Cry Of Sylvester And The Reality Of Life. - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / The Cry Of Sylvester And The Reality Of Life. (277 Views)

Sad Reality Of Today's World. / The Problem Of The Reality Of Acceptance.part 2. / The Problem Of The Reality Of Acceptance. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Cry Of Sylvester And The Reality Of Life. by DAVIDELUXED: 11:51am On Dec 06, 2021
anyone following news trend must have heard about the death of a young man sylvester in dowen college Lekki. it is heart breaking and tear jerking. we don't wish for such on our loved ones or people we know.
But come to think of It during my time as a student of CSSJ Jos what Sylvester went through was child play.
I am not supporting bullying but truth is boarding schools in nigeria have issues with senior and junior relationship. hardly any school in nigeria where seniors won't try to set boundaries, Some might be light and some difficult.
my purpose of writing this is to parents discover your child's capacity to cope in extreme environment and if they can't keep them close.dont send your children to boarding schoold if you know they are lillylivered.
for people that did not attend boarding school Sylvesters case my appear evil but we that past through boarding school all we do now is laugh at those days our seniors will march us juniors out at night for drilling (punishment). in addition to flogging we did frog jump,planting, pick pin , fetching water,washing maggot filled toilets.
so before sending your child to boarding school do background check. Ask junior students how their senior student treat them and if you're ok with the responses you get you go ahead.
nevertheless for Sylvester a life has been wasted and justice must be served.

(1) (Reply)

What Does Bottega Odoka Mean / Short Video From Nzireani Anam Festival 2021 / Paa Mus'bat'-u The Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.