Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,383 members, 7,836,547 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

Trouble In PSG Dressing Room As Messi Questions Pochettino’s Tactics - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Trouble In PSG Dressing Room As Messi Questions Pochettino’s Tactics (46608 Views)

Messi's arrival Divides PSG’s Dressing Room, Mbappe No Longer Close To Neymar / Neymar Tries To Score From Corner Flag In PSG Training (Photos, Video) / Throwback Photo Of Okocha, Pochetino And Ronaldinho In PSG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trouble In PSG Dressing Room As Messi Questions Pochettino’s Tactics by Lashist(m): 8:15am On Dec 07, 2021
Kingcalls:

Thats y they all say messi fans are no different from almajiri.... messi scores loads of penalties, does it not show how foolish u are.... Ronaldo has the highest assists in CL but we don't send...its obviously a big deal to zombies.... 5 champions league victories is better than balon d'or awards ... but ur brain is too dull to process this
Kingcalls you are an emotional idiot...this 7 balon dor messi collected will keep paining you till you pass out cheesy...till date ronaldo keeps thanking madrid and laliga for making him win all the CLs....every player will prefer single achievements over team's achievements...ronaldo will choose balon dor over CLs anyday anytime. That's why he is so pained that he will be stuck with just 5. Na you be the zombie...see as you keep tarnishing your foolish image daily here cus of ororo...he doesnt know you exist o...you will gain nothing asslicking the penalty taker here o...me sef have gained nothing in hailing both messi and ronaldo cheesy
Re: Trouble In PSG Dressing Room As Messi Questions Pochettino’s Tactics by maiquel: 8:54am On Dec 07, 2021
jaxxy:
[b][/b]

U won’t see it because u don’t want to see it. undecided

Humble Messi has a cabal. Again?? undecided

The simple thing I expect you to do is point it out to me. If you can't please shift.
Re: Trouble In PSG Dressing Room As Messi Questions Pochettino’s Tactics by Soso990240(m): 8:59am On Dec 07, 2021
QuickStandard:

Alaves for Spain won French league last season. Hope this helps....
Hypocrites... If PSG was doing so well, how come they didn't win their league? why didn't they play in the Champions league final?
Re: Trouble In PSG Dressing Room As Messi Questions Pochettino’s Tactics by Kingcalls: 9:46am On Dec 07, 2021
Lashist:

Kingcalls you are an emotional idiot...this 7 balon dor messi collected will keep paining you till you pass out cheesy...till date ronaldo keeps thanking madrid and laliga for making him win all the CLs....every player will prefer single achievements over team's achievements...ronaldo will choose balon dor over CLs anyday anytime. That's why he is so pained that he will be stuck with just 5. Na you be the zombie...see as you keep tarnishing your foolish image daily here cus of ororo...he doesnt know you exist o...you will gain nothing asslicking the penalty taker here o...me sef have gained nothing in hailing both messi and ronaldo cheesy

U are a joke to think any player will take an award over a championship... this shows how unintelligent most of u are .... thats y I call u almajiri... as long as Ronaldo has more champions league titles than ur fraud thats on 3 .... so according to ur small brain modric is better than iniesta or cannavaro was better than Maldini.... mumu like u grin
Re: Trouble In PSG Dressing Room As Messi Questions Pochettino’s Tactics by Lashist(m): 9:54am On Dec 07, 2021
Kingcalls:

U are a joke to think any player will take an award over a championship.. this shows how unintelligent most of u are .... thats y I call u almajiri... as long as Ronaldo has more champions league titles than ur fraud thats on 3 .... so according to ur small brain modric is better than iniesta or cannavaro was better than Maldini.... mumu like u grin
But you are still here crying daily that ronaldo wasnt fit to be the winner..every single player would take balon dor award over CL..you are actually dumb..going by your stupid reasoning, that means timo werner that won CL last season was far better than ororo in every aspect..nigga cry from now till next week, you'd get tired and do something else...your life just surrounds the facts that ororo searches for penalties to take...if you keep watching ball like this, you'd give yourself heartache o cheesy grin
Re: Trouble In PSG Dressing Room As Messi Questions Pochettino’s Tactics by Ijaya123: 9:59am On Dec 07, 2021
Joebayo217:
Mourinho own will be worst he we cost division in dat team and ended up being sack he might win Dem trophy Sha undecided

That is exactly what the owners of PSG wants.
Re: Trouble In PSG Dressing Room As Messi Questions Pochettino’s Tactics by Kingcalls: 10:19am On Dec 07, 2021
Lashist:

But you are still here crying daily that ronaldo wasnt fit to be the winner..every single player would take balon dor award over CL..you are actually dumb..going by your stupid reasoning, that means timo werner that won CL last season was far better than ororo in every aspect..nigga cry from now till next week, you'd get tired and do something else...your life just surrounds the facts that ororo searches for penalties to take...if you keep watching ball like this, you'd give yourself heartache o cheesy grin

U are still.a joke to think a player will take award over champions league.... u hvnt heard former balon dor winners saying they are willing to trade their awards with championships that they dont hv

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trouble In PSG Dressing Room As Messi Questions Pochettino’s Tactics by jaxxy(m): 11:09am On Dec 07, 2021
maiquel:

The simple thing I expect you to do is point it out to me. If you can't please shift.

Ohh and u still didn’t see where I painstakingly quoted it out to u? I expected a thank you not this.
Re: Trouble In PSG Dressing Room As Messi Questions Pochettino’s Tactics by maiquel: 11:22am On Dec 07, 2021
jaxxy:

Ohh and u still didn’t see where I painstakingly quoted it out to u? I expected a thank you not this.

I believe you understand English, read the caption and read what you quoted and tell me they mean the same thing.
Re: Trouble In PSG Dressing Room As Messi Questions Pochettino’s Tactics by moyosore32: 1:21pm On Dec 07, 2021
OJEEMAH:
Not surprised.........After winning seven(7) unprecedented Balon D'ors, i was expecting the other camp to come up with something as little as this just to blackmail the young man like they did when he was in Barcelona. Even ESPN is on their payroll at the moment.... Go to twitter and see the silent vendetta.

These unremorseful and bias MODs never cease to amaze me.

Its on FP as expected...... Creating this kind of thread about Ronaldo is actually a waste of time as the MODs will not hesitate to bury it with the speed of light.

The only thing i can't say for sure is, if Seun supports this injustice and inequality cos we have drawn his attention to this double standard severally but no action nor comment till now.

Those that can't cope with Messi's 7th unprecedented Balon D'ors are already masturbating, blaming and discrediting the young man.

Make una enjoy......na MODs cause am!!

ESPN got a whopping amount from who knows just to criticize Messi, buh the true fact is we don’t even care whatever shit ESPN says, we don’t give a f what it says regardless

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trouble In PSG Dressing Room As Messi Questions Pochettino’s Tactics by OJEEMAH(m): 1:30pm On Dec 07, 2021
moyosore32:

ESPN got a whopping amount from who knows just to criticize Messi, buh the true fact is we don’t even care whatever shit ESPN says, we don’t give a f what it says regardless
I was stunned to see such despicable act from ESPN. I sha know who is playing this silent game..... Definitely not Lewandoski's camp.

The hate and bitterness would be glaring if he had used the sister's account this time.

1 Like

Re: Trouble In PSG Dressing Room As Messi Questions Pochettino’s Tactics by moyosore32: 1:37pm On Dec 07, 2021
OJEEMAH:
I was stunned to see such despicable act from ESPN. I sha know who is playing this silent game..... Definitely not Lewandoski's camp.

The hate and bitterness would be glaring if he had used the sister's account this time.

I just weak a whole espn
I’m still waiting for dem to announce that their site or page was hacked lol
Re: Trouble In PSG Dressing Room As Messi Questions Pochettino’s Tactics by Lashist(m): 3:15pm On Dec 07, 2021
Kingcalls:

U are still.a joke to think a player will take award over champions league.... u hvnt heard former balon dor winners saying they are willing to trade their awards with championships that they dont hv
Lmao...so you haven't also heard players that will do anything to get a balon d'or...please save your breathe. If ororo isnt after the great award, he wont be crying foul...its the same you that said he will win the award by all means...suddenly you dont want him to win it again cheesy. There will be a next year if he does well...i also like ronaldo but i don't allow hate and emotions becloud my reasoning like you...stop watching soccer guy. You are so emotional and it will affect you wella cheesy grin
Re: Trouble In PSG Dressing Room As Messi Questions Pochettino’s Tactics by jaxxy(m): 4:03pm On Dec 07, 2021
maiquel:

I believe you understand English, read the caption and read what you quoted and tell me they mean the same thing.

U want to hear the recording of Messi’s voice to believe he said it and not his camp?? Lol ok
Re: Trouble In PSG Dressing Room As Messi Questions Pochettino’s Tactics by Kingcalls: 4:43pm On Dec 07, 2021
Lashist:

Lmao...so you haven't also heard players that will do anything to get a balon d'or...please save your breathe. If ororo isnt after the great award, he wont be crying foul...its the same you that said he will win the award by all means...suddenly you dont want him to win it again cheesy. There will be a next year if he does well...i also like ronaldo but i don't allow hate and emotions becloud my reasoning like you...stop watching soccer guy. You are so emotional and it will affect you wella cheesy grin

Always telling lies... no true Ronaldo fan expected him to win it...we just want openness and equity .... VVD was cheated, Lewandowski was cheated , sneijder was cheated , iniesta was cheated all by the same man ... I have never been keen on balon dor, will rather wish for champions league, league, goals and world cup...
Re: Trouble In PSG Dressing Room As Messi Questions Pochettino’s Tactics by maiquel: 4:45pm On Dec 07, 2021
jaxxy:

U want to hear the recording of Messi’s voice to believe he said it and not his camp?? Lol ok

Answer the simple question.
Re: Trouble In PSG Dressing Room As Messi Questions Pochettino’s Tactics by Lashist(m): 7:24am On Dec 08, 2021
Kingcalls:

Always telling lies... no true Ronaldo fan expected him to win it...we just want openness and equity .... VVD was cheated, Lewandowski was cheated , sneijder was cheated , iniesta was cheated all by the same man ... I have never been keen on balon dor, will rather wish for champions league, league, goals and world cup...
Lmao...guy go and rest cheesy grin...at least ronaldo wasnt cheated...let lewan, sneijder and iniesta fans come and complain...not you ronaldo fans..if na by goals messi should be on his 9th balon d'or and ronaldo just 2. Means ronaldo got 3 balon d'or through cheating grin cheesy
Re: Trouble In PSG Dressing Room As Messi Questions Pochettino’s Tactics by Kingcalls: 7:45am On Dec 08, 2021
Lashist:

Lmao...guy go and rest cheesy grin...at least ronaldo wasnt cheated...let lewan, sneijder and iniesta fans come and complain...not you ronaldo fans..if na by goals messi should be on his 9th balon d'or and ronaldo just 2. Means ronaldo got 3 balon d'or through cheating grin cheesy

Mention the 3.. always telling lies ....
Re: Trouble In PSG Dressing Room As Messi Questions Pochettino’s Tactics by Lashist(m): 11:35am On Dec 08, 2021
Kingcalls:

Mention the 3.. always telling lies ....
Those 2 years were the only times ronaldo was highest goal scorer in europe since he started winning balon d'or. So wetin make am win the remaining 3...na pure ojoro too abi cheesy grin...other players were robbed right?? grin

Re: Trouble In PSG Dressing Room As Messi Questions Pochettino’s Tactics by Kingcalls: 12:11pm On Dec 08, 2021
Lashist:

Those 2 years were the only times ronaldo was highest goal scorer in europe since he started winning balon d'or. So wetin make am win the remaining 3...na pure ojoro too abi cheesy grin...other players were robbed right?? grin

Since when did number of goals start determining winners of balon dor?? Ronaldo won the champions league on each occasion he won the balon dor except 2013 of which he also deserved 2018 ... scoring goals that win u credible titles is what the balon dor used to be , until they fraudulently changed it to favour messi.... since 2007 , winners of the champions league hv won the title cos coincidentally, the best individual player ended up winning the champions league... 2007 Milan and kaka, 2008 man u and Ronaldo, 2009 barca and messi , then ojoro started in 2010 when Inter won it , was meant to go to Sneijder, but if it was due to a world cup year then iniesta deserved it , but it went to Messi, thats when the goal ojoro started , 2011 barca and messi ( Ronaldo win European golden boot , was disregarded as they said messi won champions league( they changed it again to trophies won) 2012 Ronaldo wins the league title Chelsea wins champions league, they changed it yet again to goals to give messi , also denied iniesta that won Euros ... 2013 they wanted to give it to Messi yet again even after bayern won treble , then blatter was caught saying he will rather hand the best title award to messi instead of Ronaldo, when it was leaked, people questioned 2012 and he had to cheat ribery to give Ronaldo cos messi even came 2nd , meaning if Ronaldo dint win, messi wud hv still won , 2014 madrid wins champions league, Ronaldo gets it, messi gets golden ball despite not contributing to argentina goals all thru the knockout stage... 2015 barca wins treble, it goes to messi deservedly... 2016 Ronaldo wins the champions league and Euros, he wins it... 2017 Ronaldo wins the league and champions league... 2018 madrid wins the champions league with Ronaldo as top scorer, they give it to modric saying he got to final of world cup and also won all Ronaldo won ( now take it back to 2010) same scenario, but iniesta even went 1 better , instead it was messi.... 2019 VVD wins champions league with Liverpool, gets to the final of nations league, finished 2nd in the league with 91 points, a point behind man city it still goes to messi sighting he won league, European golden boot despite having a disastrous copa campaign, finishing with just one penalty and getting a red card... 2020 bayern with the treble, they suddenly said they will not award it with lewa as strong favourite... 2021 , Chelsea champions league, but it still goes to messi that was humbled out in the round of 16 , failed to perform in any of the big games for both club and Country.... Lewandowski does the same thing messi did in 2019 , wins the league title, won European golden boot , scored in big games for both club and Country, their excuse is that Poland dint perform, like say Poland is France or Italy, but at least he scored 3 goals out the the 4 goals Poland scored in 3 games ... pure ojoro
Re: Trouble In PSG Dressing Room As Messi Questions Pochettino’s Tactics by Lashist(m): 12:16pm On Dec 08, 2021
Kingcalls:

Since when did number of goals start determining winners of balon dor?? Ronaldo won the champions league on each occasion he won the balon dor except 2013 of which he also deserved 2018 ... scoring goals that win u credible titles is what the balon dor used to be , until they fraudulently changed it to favour messi.... since 2007 , winners of the champions league hv won the title cos coincidentally, the best individual player ended up winning the champions league... 2007 Milan and kaka, 2008 man u and Ronaldo, 2009 barca and messi , then ojoro started in 2010 when Inter won it , was meant to go to Sneijder, but if it was due to a world cup year then iniesta deserved it , but it went to Messi, thats when the goal ojoro started , 2011 barca and messi ( Ronaldo win European golden boot , was disregarded as they said messi won champions league( they changed it again to trophies won) 2012 Ronaldo wins the league title Chelsea wins champions league, they changed it yet again to goals to give messi , also denied iniesta that won Euros ... 2013 they wanted to give it to Messi yet again even after bayern won treble , then blatter was caught saying he will rather hand the best title award to messi instead of Ronaldo, when it was leaked, people questioned 2012 and he had to cheat ribery to give Ronaldo cos messi even came 2nd , meaning if Ronaldo dint win, messi wud hv still won , 2014 madrid wins champions league, Ronaldo gets it, messi gets golden ball despite not contributing to argentina goals all thru the knockout stage... 2015 barca wins treble, it goes to messi deservedly... 2016 Ronaldo wins the champions league and Euros, he wins it... 2017 Ronaldo wins the league and champions league... 2018 madrid wins the champions league with Ronaldo as top scorer, they give it to modric saying he got to final of world cup and also won all Ronaldo won ( now take it back to 2010) same scenario, but iniesta even went 1 better , instead it was messi.... 2019 VVD wins champions league with Liverpool, gets to the final of nations league, finished 2nd in the league with 91 points, a point behind man city it still goes to messi sighting he won league, European golden boot despite having a disastrous copa campaign, finishing with just one penalty and getting a red card... 2020 bayern with the treble, they suddenly said they will not award it with lewa as strong favourite... 2021 , Chelsea champions league, but it still goes to messi that was humbled out in the round of 16 , failed to perform in any of the big games for both club and Country.... Lewandowski does the same thing messi did in 2019 , wins the league title, won European golden boot , scored in big games for both club and Country, their excuse is that Poland dint perform, like say Poland is France or Italy, but at least he scored 3 goals out the the 4 goals Poland scored in 3 games ... pure ojoro
Jesu shocked so i go read all these things cus of ronaldo...thats the excuse...poland won nothing but argentina did so grin one time you are shouting ronaldo should win and another time you are shouting lewandoski was robbed...we remember some weeks ago before the award, you were screaming ronaldo will win his 6th award...that time you forgot lewandoski was far better than ronaldo in the last 2 seasons cheesy grin
Re: Trouble In PSG Dressing Room As Messi Questions Pochettino’s Tactics by Nobody: 1:25pm On Dec 08, 2021
Lashist:

Facts my arse...

Keep wailing till you die...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ahmed Musa Tieing The Boots Of A Senegalese Player (Photo) / Nigerian Supporters Club Still On The Road From Ivory Coast, Bus Spoils In Ghana / Sweden 0-2 England: Marcus Rashford In Tears, Players Celebrate (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.