Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,251 members, 7,829,464 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

HELP! Which Of These Businesses Should I Go For? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / HELP! Which Of These Businesses Should I Go For? (268 Views)

Which Of These Businesses Requires Less Capital To Start? / Bakery Or Poultry: Which Of These Two Businesses Should I Go For? / 7 Grants Small Businesses Should Check Out In 2021 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP! Which Of These Businesses Should I Go For? by Mrdashnigeria: 5:19pm On Dec 06, 2021
Re: HELP! Which Of These Businesses Should I Go For? by Mrdashnigeria: 5:34pm On Dec 06, 2021
….
Re: HELP! Which Of These Businesses Should I Go For? by JosephIfechukwu(m): 5:50pm On Dec 06, 2021
Mrdashnigeria:
Hello everyone. I am a 28 year old young man with some savings and I would like to start a business that would be a household name. Which means I need to start a business that meets a real need. Which of these business ideas below solve a major problem for Nigerians right now and has high likelihood of becoming a household name ( even if I don’t make profit right away, I know it takes time)
I'll go with apartment. You can contact me to shed more light. 09019540420
1) A store (with Shoprite’s kind of ambience) that sells used items from clothing to electronics and gadgets. I thought of this because of the high poverty in Nigeria and high inflation rate. If people can get good quality items for half the cost of new, it would be nice.

2) An internet/tech company that specializes in posting verified jobs available across the nation.

3) A website that makes finding apartments easier. So instead of walking With agents from house to house to see crappy houses, you can sit on the comfort of your bed and see pictures and videos of apartments that match your standard, taste and budget.

Which one of this is viable, addresses a major problem and has the tendency to still be solving a huge need in 10/20 years to come.
Thank you!
Apartment is better. You can contact me to shed more light 09019540420
Re: HELP! Which Of These Businesses Should I Go For? by Tohsynetita1: 9:58pm On Dec 06, 2021
Mrdashnigeria:
Hello everyone. I am a 28 year old young man with some savings and I would like to start a business that would be a household name. Which means I need to start a business that meets a real need. Which of these business ideas below solve a major problem for Nigerians right now and has high likelihood of becoming a household name ( even if I don’t make profit right away, I know it takes time)

1) A store (with Shoprite’s kind of ambience) that sells used items from clothing to electronics and gadgets. I thought of this because of the high poverty in Nigeria and high inflation rate. If people can get good quality items for half the cost of new, it would be nice.

2) An internet/tech company that specializes in posting verified jobs available across the nation.

3) A website that makes finding apartments easier. So instead of walking With agents from house to house to see crappy houses, you can sit on the comfort of your bed and see pictures and videos of apartments that match your standard, taste and budget.

Which one of this is viable, addresses a major problem and has the tendency to still be solving a huge need in 10/20 years to come.
Thank you!

This depends on the location you are. it's a good idea, you could contact me to help you run ads for it.

+2348031542509
Re: HELP! Which Of These Businesses Should I Go For? by Zidoh(m): 10:40pm On Dec 06, 2021
Mrdashnigeria:

Thank you!
Wow what a nice idewl.out there

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Get To Ilorin From Akwa Ibom By Train. / Why You Are Not Yet A Millionaire And How You Can Be One (1) / What Is Cryptocurrency? Here’s What You Should Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.