Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,923 members, 7,824,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

What's The Most Viable Way Of currently sending Money To The UK From Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What's The Most Viable Way Of currently sending Money To The UK From Nigeria (230 Views)

Help!!! Someone Keeps Sending Money To My Account / Paddy Adenuga Advises Men On What To Do Before Sending Money To Their Women / LONGRICH As A Business.....how Viable Is It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What's The Most Viable Way Of currently sending Money To The UK From Nigeria by Denko2721987(m): 11:08am On Dec 07, 2021
Dear Nairalanders

Please what's the easiest, cheapest and most feasible way of sending money (between 5k to 20k pounds, dollars or Euros) to the UK from Nigeria using the bank's concurrent exchange rates. Ever since the CBN tightened regulations on FX, its been become hard to seamlessly transact and send funds to suppliers in the UK, US or Europe using my naira master debit card so please i need directions and advice on the most feasible way of doing so specifically sending to the UK, US or Europe. Thanks

Please i still need response
Re: What's The Most Viable Way Of currently sending Money To The UK From Nigeria by Denko2721987(m): 12:41pm On Dec 18, 2021
Anyone with answers?
Re: What's The Most Viable Way Of currently sending Money To The UK From Nigeria by Hugoempirecargo: 1:03pm On Dec 18, 2021
Credit us in naira...we credit in pounds

(1) (Reply)

Training Centre With 30 To 40 Seating Capacity At Illupeju Lagos / The Real Meaning Of Nfts - Non-fungible Tokens: / Youth Empowerment Programs In Nigeria 2021 Updated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.