Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,110 members, 7,811,126 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:57 AM

Whitemoney Reacts To Criticism On New Song, Says He’ll Win Grammy (Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Whitemoney Reacts To Criticism On New Song, Says He’ll Win Grammy (Video) (24860 Views)

Peter Okoye Slams Fans Claiming P-Square Would’ve Won Grammy (Video) / Tobi Bakre Reacts To Rihanna Listening To Wizkid's Song, Says Not An Achievement / Beverly Osu Reacts To Criticism After Baring Cleavage And Flaunting Hot Legs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whitemoney Reacts To Criticism On New Song, Says He’ll Win Grammy (Video) by Brika: 2:09pm On Dec 07, 2021
Big Brother Naija season six winner Hazel Onodeunyi popularly known as Whitemoney has reacted to the negative comments about his new song, saying he will win a Grammy Award next year.

The reality star-turned singer made this known during an interview with Cool FM on Tuesday.

“By this time next year I’ll get a Grammy, a lot of hate comments come around. A lot of comparisons, they tend to compare with past winners. They say every Big Brother housemate wants the go into music. But I do not want to go into music, I have been in music it’s just that I didn’t have the platform like every other musician who needs a platform to showcase,” he said.

Igbere TV recall that Whitemoney announced the release of his new single ‘Selense’ on Friday, December 3.

The song received mixed reactions from Twitter users who compared him to fellow Big Brother Naija winners Efe and Laycon.

Some critics also berated the track saying that Whitemoney should invest his funds in something else and not music.

Whitemoney was announced as the Big Brother Naija Shine Ya Eye winner on October 3, 2021.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BU_Y0qHBlKw

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Whitemoney Reacts To Criticism On New Song, Says He’ll Win Grammy (Video) by AllahEatsShit: 2:12pm On Dec 07, 2021
Whitemoney is smoking white weed

153 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Whitemoney Reacts To Criticism On New Song, Says He’ll Win Grammy (Video) by Kriss216: 2:14pm On Dec 07, 2021
Whitemoney should concentrate more on comedy and leave music for musicians.

176 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Whitemoney Reacts To Criticism On New Song, Says He’ll Win Grammy (Video) by gentle136(m): 2:23pm On Dec 07, 2021
Person wey dey push dis guy into music no like am at all. Whitemoney, igbo man sabi reason well wen e cum business, use ur head not ur fame.

93 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Whitemoney Reacts To Criticism On New Song, Says He’ll Win Grammy (Video) by ebuk4real(m): 2:27pm On Dec 07, 2021
But the song produced my master Kraft sweet small o, make I no lie cool

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whitemoney Reacts To Criticism On New Song, Says He’ll Win Grammy (Video) by Maxymilliano(m): 2:27pm On Dec 07, 2021
By this time next year I’ll get a Grammy

undecided

174 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Whitemoney Reacts To Criticism On New Song, Says He’ll Win Grammy (Video) by Wawelexy(m): 2:29pm On Dec 07, 2021
Instead of this mumu to invest his money in shoe business in Aba...

Go and ask 9ice, him Grammy still dey on top water, e never reach naija... Joker

125 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Whitemoney Reacts To Criticism On New Song, Says He’ll Win Grammy (Video) by Kunlelee: 2:32pm On Dec 07, 2021
motivate yourself jaree but don't forget uncle 9ice too promise us Grammy and we are still waiting for it and we promise to include your own promise too in it grin grin

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Whitemoney Reacts To Criticism On New Song, Says He’ll Win Grammy (Video) by ominilongest(m): 2:42pm On Dec 07, 2021
9ice ambition,since u are not yet dead
and 9ice is not dead too
guys, fowl wey never die still get access to corn but if e con dey inside bottle o boy lipsrsealed

omo Is there any better rapper out there, this dude below,his style is fvcking unique man jeez

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whitemoney Reacts To Criticism On New Song, Says He’ll Win Grammy (Video) by festacman(m): 2:58pm On Dec 07, 2021
What happened to WHITEMONEY RESTAURANT™

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Whitemoney Reacts To Criticism On New Song, Says He’ll Win Grammy (Video) by DIKEnaWAR: 3:32pm On Dec 07, 2021
Selense sweet pass Tems' Crazy Things Are Happening. Una no go talk am because you have been programmed to hate this chap from the house.

If he featured Wizkid or any of una faves, na so una for dey hail the song. White feature Peruzzi or Fireboy next abeg.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whitemoney Reacts To Criticism On New Song, Says He’ll Win Grammy (Video) by Lemmy123(m): 4:44pm On Dec 07, 2021
Eweeeyyyy!

I wonder why most winners of BBN think the next thing after winning is to hop on music. I mean, you need the talent and all that at least. Someone like White Money should probably have thought about acting or something. It doesn't even have to be about only entertainment. He could open a wholesale foodstuff shop and sell in large scale, or even lucrative kind of agriculture... But no, everybody wants to be in front of a camera in Nigeria...

By the way, check my signature

8 Likes

Re: Whitemoney Reacts To Criticism On New Song, Says He’ll Win Grammy (Video) by Xecano: 4:44pm On Dec 07, 2021
No music is actually for everyone.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Whitemoney Reacts To Criticism On New Song, Says He’ll Win Grammy (Video) by wallay77(m): 4:44pm On Dec 07, 2021
Lol...truth be bitter attimes
Re: Whitemoney Reacts To Criticism On New Song, Says He’ll Win Grammy (Video) by Nobody: 4:45pm On Dec 07, 2021
Everybody can't like you or the shiit that you're doing.... Know this and know peace

I have not listened to the song yet....but if it's the usual kpangolo music we are used to, Mehn you better feature Efe because sooner or later you'll both have something in common Music wise.....

8 Likes

Re: Whitemoney Reacts To Criticism On New Song, Says He’ll Win Grammy (Video) by mainman7(m): 4:45pm On Dec 07, 2021
Sin sinks sinner into Hell. SIN=Satan Identification Number. It was an Indian Guru that unveiled the Secret of the Power of a Man that keeps his sperms in his Body to me.
kenzysmith:
Dont know if am the only one who has this problem anytime i had sex immediately am done i feel this guilt then i begin to look ugly for almost a week before i start regaining my fine boy looks back. When i was on masturbation back then was worst after i jeck off like 2 times i become ugly as hell. Who is also experiencing this shit.

1 Like

Re: Whitemoney Reacts To Criticism On New Song, Says He’ll Win Grammy (Video) by samtee37(m): 4:45pm On Dec 07, 2021
Nigerians are at it again.

Na only you fit motivate yourself.

4 Likes

Re: Whitemoney Reacts To Criticism On New Song, Says He’ll Win Grammy (Video) by lesbiconverter: 4:45pm On Dec 07, 2021
Lil nas fans

2 Likes

Re: Whitemoney Reacts To Criticism On New Song, Says He’ll Win Grammy (Video) by Gbegirsoup: 4:45pm On Dec 07, 2021
E go shalaye tire... cheesy

Your song is trash!

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whitemoney Reacts To Criticism On New Song, Says He’ll Win Grammy (Video) by Nobody: 4:45pm On Dec 07, 2021
Wack.Music and promotions don cut efe 30m by half.I hear say na #30k remain for him account.

4 Likes

Re: Whitemoney Reacts To Criticism On New Song, Says He’ll Win Grammy (Video) by Leverage2021: 4:45pm On Dec 07, 2021
EFE loading

Pride kills

11 Likes

Re: Whitemoney Reacts To Criticism On New Song, Says He’ll Win Grammy (Video) by tnerro1(m): 4:45pm On Dec 07, 2021
Dem Dey advice you now , you no wan hear word, later now you go dey form baba friyo Dey find free giveaways.

Pride goes before a fall

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Whitemoney Reacts To Criticism On New Song, Says He’ll Win Grammy (Video) by Whobedatte(m): 4:45pm On Dec 07, 2021
When you finally gets brainwashed by Alexreports

5 Likes

Re: Whitemoney Reacts To Criticism On New Song, Says He’ll Win Grammy (Video) by OdenKelechi(m): 4:46pm On Dec 07, 2021
Lol.....Twitter people finish this guy true true. But in all sincerity, if he has sense, he'll know that this music thing is not for him

3 Likes

Re: Whitemoney Reacts To Criticism On New Song, Says He’ll Win Grammy (Video) by elmessiahs(m): 4:46pm On Dec 07, 2021
Making go ask burna how Im do am
Re: Whitemoney Reacts To Criticism On New Song, Says He’ll Win Grammy (Video) by Shedenbelalanme: 4:47pm On Dec 07, 2021
Oga put your money and invest in other things music nor be your calling, I nor just understand if this people nor dy get good adviser

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whitemoney Reacts To Criticism On New Song, Says He’ll Win Grammy (Video) by isaiah4life(m): 4:47pm On Dec 07, 2021
Imagine if he had venture into cooking business. He would have been an A list chef for most of these celebrities because of his affiliations.

But ODOGWU sang. Now, the joke is on him. I hope he doesn't end up like EFE.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whitemoney Reacts To Criticism On New Song, Says He’ll Win Grammy (Video) by King3urna(m): 4:48pm On Dec 07, 2021
Brika:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BU_Y0qHBlKw

He was reacting to my comment on his page on IG @burna_marley lol
Re: Whitemoney Reacts To Criticism On New Song, Says He’ll Win Grammy (Video) by Kuriosmynd: 4:48pm On Dec 07, 2021
You never know anything.
Ask Efe and Laycon wetin Dem use their eyes see.

7 Likes

Re: Whitemoney Reacts To Criticism On New Song, Says He’ll Win Grammy (Video) by King44(m): 4:48pm On Dec 07, 2021
I was expecting that he would go into business and acting big time but here we are music

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whitemoney Reacts To Criticism On New Song, Says He’ll Win Grammy (Video) by Osas187: 4:49pm On Dec 07, 2021
Atleast he doesn't put the blame on pere.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Joseph Yobo And Wife, Adaeze In Loved Up Photos / Mr. Eazi Shares New Year Photo With Temi Otedola / Annie Idibia's Father Dies Of Cancer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.