Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,475 members, 7,819,733 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

Depending On Your Needs, The Image And Sounds That Are Captured By The Camera Ma - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Depending On Your Needs, The Image And Sounds That Are Captured By The Camera Ma (600 Views)

10 Sounds That Make Us Miss The Olden Days Of Tech / Depending On Your Needs, The Picture And Audio That Are Picked Up By The Camera / How Can I Use My Laptop To Record Sounds/audio? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Depending On Your Needs, The Image And Sounds That Are Captured By The Camera Ma by luzvimin20(f): 12:02am On Jun 12, 2011
The way that it works is to analyze the image sent by a camera that is either connected by USB or through a video capture device for movement. After it picks up that movement, it can therefore acquire any number of actions, including triggering an alarm.
Make link from this topic to the following address:http://default1.coolsoftwaretools.com/stores/default1/110574pgabout.html

(1) (Reply)

Which Unlimited Data Modem Can I Buy? / My Pc, Am Depressed. Wots All These../ / HP Pavilion G6 Battery Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.