Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,260 members, 7,864,370 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:52 PM

See The Dead Body I Was Talking Yesterday - Black Axee And Eiye Cult War - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / See The Dead Body I Was Talking Yesterday - Black Axee And Eiye Cult War (3675 Views)

Aiye And Eiye Cult Clash In Ogun, People Killed (Graphic Photos) / Eiye Cult Leader Beaten To Death After Gunshots Refused To Penetrate His Body. / Two Eiye Cult Members Killed By Rival Gang In Ondo (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Dead Body I Was Talking Yesterday - Black Axee And Eiye Cult War by Cultistupdate: 11:48pm On Dec 07, 2021
Check previous thread.

PHOTOS

1 Share

Re: See The Dead Body I Was Talking Yesterday - Black Axee And Eiye Cult War by jetwonder(m): 11:54pm On Dec 07, 2021
grin good for him! what's the scoreline?

1 Like

Re: See The Dead Body I Was Talking Yesterday - Black Axee And Eiye Cult War by Cultistupdate: 12:14am On Dec 08, 2021
jetwonder:
grin good for him! what's the scoreline?

Cultism is very bad

1 Like

Re: See The Dead Body I Was Talking Yesterday - Black Axee And Eiye Cult War by Cultistupdate: 12:52am On Dec 08, 2021
Re: See The Dead Body I Was Talking Yesterday - Black Axee And Eiye Cult War by Deadmeat: 1:41am On Dec 08, 2021
No RIP to waste for any damn cultists.
Serves him right
Re: See The Dead Body I Was Talking Yesterday - Black Axee And Eiye Cult War by ahnie: 2:06am On Dec 08, 2021
Who would believed this guy was a cultist?

Wasted just like that.

1 Like

Re: See The Dead Body I Was Talking Yesterday - Black Axee And Eiye Cult War by halfbloodprince(m): 3:17am On Dec 08, 2021
You people need hobbies
Re: See The Dead Body I Was Talking Yesterday - Black Axee And Eiye Cult War by Cultistupdate: 5:23am On Dec 08, 2021
Re: See The Dead Body I Was Talking Yesterday - Black Axee And Eiye Cult War by Neddstark: 6:16am On Dec 08, 2021
Such a handsome dude

2 Likes

Re: See The Dead Body I Was Talking Yesterday - Black Axee And Eiye Cult War by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 7:09am On Dec 08, 2021
Good riddance. The rewards of cultism, let him enjoy it.
Re: See The Dead Body I Was Talking Yesterday - Black Axee And Eiye Cult War by Kingluqman(m): 7:28am On Dec 08, 2021
Good for him
Re: See The Dead Body I Was Talking Yesterday - Black Axee And Eiye Cult War by Khd95(m): 7:42am On Dec 08, 2021
Is he dead
Re: See The Dead Body I Was Talking Yesterday - Black Axee And Eiye Cult War by Cultistupdate: 7:43am On Dec 08, 2021
Khd95:
Is he dead

Yes of course. This recent cult war was caused by a mere slap
Re: See The Dead Body I Was Talking Yesterday - Black Axee And Eiye Cult War by Khd95(m): 7:44am On Dec 08, 2021
Cultistupdate:

Yes of course. This recent cult war was caused by a mere slap
ehn heehn, just slap oo

But chief, how you dey always get this kind pictures and info, clear us

3 Likes

Re: See The Dead Body I Was Talking Yesterday - Black Axee And Eiye Cult War by Tayo1978: 7:57am On Dec 08, 2021
Frank Goodluck with phone number
07046902707 and email address Frankgoodluck@gmail.com is a fraudster, he pretends to be selling different products online and hereby defrauding innocent people.
Please stay away from him.
Many people paid into this account details for delivery of goods which were never delivered.

Account Name: ADABAYO JOHNATHAN PHILIP
Account Number: 1459440746
Bank Name: Access bank plc

Please avoid him.

1 Like

Re: See The Dead Body I Was Talking Yesterday - Black Axee And Eiye Cult War by Houseofglam7(f): 8:06am On Dec 08, 2021
undecided
Re: See The Dead Body I Was Talking Yesterday - Black Axee And Eiye Cult War by DIKEnaWAR: 8:49am On Dec 08, 2021
Khd95:
Is he dead

No. I think he's waiting for his amala to be ready, before sleeping.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Dead Body I Was Talking Yesterday - Black Axee And Eiye Cult War by Cultistupdate: 8:55am On Dec 08, 2021
Tayo1978:
Frank Goodluck with phone number
07046902707 and email address Frankgoodluck@gmail.com is a fraudster, he pretends to be selling different products online and hereby defrauding innocent people.
Please stay away from him.
Many people paid into this account details for delivery of goods which were never delivered.

Account Name: ADABAYO JOHNATHAN PHILIP
Account Number: 1459440746
Bank Name: Access bank plc

Please avoid him.

Wetin concern this thread and your rant. Make mods no ban u throway. Stop derailing threads
Re: See The Dead Body I Was Talking Yesterday - Black Axee And Eiye Cult War by Cultistupdate: 8:56am On Dec 08, 2021
Khd95:
ehn heehn, just slap oo

But chief, how you dey always get this kind pictures and info, clear us

They have whatsap group and different cult members do share the story via whatsap

1 Like

Re: See The Dead Body I Was Talking Yesterday - Black Axee And Eiye Cult War by Buharidgeneral: 9:01am On Dec 08, 2021
Last last eran ogun
Re: See The Dead Body I Was Talking Yesterday - Black Axee And Eiye Cult War by talk2hb1(m): 10:39am On Dec 08, 2021
Another Wasted Germinated Sperm!
Affordable Loss!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Dead Body I Was Talking Yesterday - Black Axee And Eiye Cult War by Rickmann: 12:40pm On Dec 08, 2021
Cultistupdate:
Check previous thread.

PHOTOS

Just look at the way young boys are wasting away.
sad

1 Like

Re: See The Dead Body I Was Talking Yesterday - Black Axee And Eiye Cult War by jetwonder(m): 4:02pm On Dec 08, 2021
Cultistupdate:

Cultism is very bad
person dey hear say dey dey kill person, e still dey go join. na he own cup of tea
Re: See The Dead Body I Was Talking Yesterday - Black Axee And Eiye Cult War by Cultistupdate: 8:50pm On Dec 08, 2021

(1) (Reply)

Woman Digs Herself Out Of Grave After Being Beaten And Buried Alive By Neighbour / This Girl Is A Fraudster / Prostitutes On The Run As Edo State Govt. Moves To Kick Out Prostitution (vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.