Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,875 members, 7,821,050 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

GET A TIGHT MUSIC VIDEO - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / GET A TIGHT MUSIC VIDEO (1775 Views)

Tight Effects And 3d Enhanced Vid: Check It Out / Tight New Video: Rise Again By Sheun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GET A TIGHT MUSIC VIDEO by bizzy234: 10:43am On Jun 12, 2011
I STUDIED FILM AND VIDEO AT SAE CAPE TOWN . I STARTED A VIDEO PRODUCTION COMPANY IN NIGERIA RECENTLY AND I'M INTERESTED IN WORKING WITH UPCOMING ARTISTES TO PRODUCE WORLD CLASS MUSIC VIDEOS . I WORK WITH RED ONE / CANON DSLR 7D AND I HAVE ALL THE BASIC LIGHTS AND EQUIPMENTS . I AM AFFORDABLE AND NEGOTIABLE AND I CAN TRAVEL TO ANY STATE FOR PRODUCTION . HERE IS A SAMPLE VIDEO FOR YOU http://www.youtube.com/user/bizzy245#p/a/u/0/AzZJgt8PMg0 . I WILL ALSO HELP PROMOTE THE VIDEO ON SOUNDCITY , MTV AND CHANNEL O .   CALL BIZZY B ON 08169067450 .

Re: GET A TIGHT MUSIC VIDEO by knownrocka(f): 12:01pm On Jun 29, 2011
Hi. am just wondering if you also train people on how to make films and videos. am interested in learning cinematography and video editing basically for music production; how do you advise i go about it?
Re: GET A TIGHT MUSIC VIDEO by original2k: 2:30pm On Jul 02, 2011
If you interested in learning cinematography, give me a call: 018277014
Re: GET A TIGHT MUSIC VIDEO by bizzy234: 9:13pm On Jul 04, 2011
I can teach you the basics like what you need to know for you to get started . call me and let's talk .
Re: GET A TIGHT MUSIC VIDEO by collinsfbi(m): 7:58am On Jul 06, 2011
@bizzy234

Hi Bizzy234, I am a young working class guy, a graphic designer but I want to operate a small Video Coverage Studio Business, I don't have much experience on Video Editing and I don't know maybe you can teach me extensively on Video Editing using various modern softwares but the only problem I have is that fact that I am a busy guy hardly have time for myself. I can make it up if you can teach me. Peace

Gbammmmmm over and out.
Re: GET A TIGHT MUSIC VIDEO by bizzy234: 8:27am On Jul 06, 2011
View the attached file

(1) (Reply)

Are U In Ibadan, Wanto Learn Graphic Design? / Check Out This Drawings / Buy Or Rent Canon 7d And Accessories In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.