Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,122 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

Why My Marriage To Laila Ended — Ned Nwoko - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why My Marriage To Laila Ended — Ned Nwoko (42005 Views)

Ned Nwoko To Celebrate His Wife, Laila's 30th Birthday (Photo) / Ned Nwoko & Laila Charani, His Moroccan Wife Take A Ride / Ned Nwoko's Moroccan Wife, Laila Nwoko Receives His Democracy Heroes Award (2) (3) (4)

Why My Marriage To Laila Ended — Ned Nwoko by IamHeWrites: 3:13pm On Dec 08, 2021
She Did Plastic Surgery, Went To Nightclub And Got COVID-19 — Ned Nwoko On Separation From Moroccan Wife

Ned Nwoko, the husband of actress Regina Daniels, has said that his marriage to his Moroccan wife, Laila Charani, ended due to “irreconcilable differences rooted in indecent conduct on the latter’s part which started whilst she was on holiday in London.”

A statement from Nwoko’s media team via Instagram on Wednesday, December 8, denied rumours that the divorce was linked to the use of a local aphrodisiac called ‘Kayamata’, sold by Hauwa Mohammed, popularly known as Jaruma, Igbere TV reports.

In the statement, Ned accused Laila of meeting with a man at a hotel during her vacation in London. The woman was also accused of abandoning their kids.

Explaining the circumstances that led to the divorce, the statement said, “When she got to London, she abandoned the kids. No money was spent on them for their clothes. She did not take them to shops but spent money on herself. She was also in contact with a man. Laila was always on the phone with a strange man. From secret findings, the relationship with the man started sometime in January 2021.

The statement also said that Laila contracted COVID-19 at a nightclub in London and had undergone plastic surgery without informing her husband.

“She did plastic surgery without informing her husband. She went to a nightclub and got coronavirus there. The neglect of the kids, violence on them, plastic surgery without knowledge of her husband, wayward lifestyle abroad, contact with a man, police case and involvement of a lawyer in London were the major concerns that Ned Nwoko found disturbing and unacceptable. In all the weighty allegations, her only defense was that someone ‘set her up’ She never explained who did and for what purpose. When she returned to Nigeria from the UK, Ned Nwoko refused to see her and instead asked her to leave, as he could not condone her indiscretions anymore.”

On Monday, November 1, 2021, Laila publicly revealed that she was divorced from the politician. As a result, some fans accused Regina Daniels of using ‘kayamata’ to end her husband’s marriage to the Moroccan model.

Laila was Ned’s fifth wife. The estranged couple has three children together.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CXN_Oi2MZVj/?utm_medium=copy_link

Re: Why My Marriage To Laila Ended — Ned Nwoko by IamHeWrites: 3:14pm On Dec 08, 2021
More

Lalasticlala

Re: Why My Marriage To Laila Ended — Ned Nwoko by ghostboy: 3:15pm On Dec 08, 2021
Did he ever expect this young beautiful woman to be faithful to an old man like him?
She only married him for the money!

211 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Why My Marriage To Laila Ended — Ned Nwoko by Shellsploit: 3:19pm On Dec 08, 2021
Lemme kum first!

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why My Marriage To Laila Ended — Ned Nwoko by Nobody: 3:19pm On Dec 08, 2021
So?
Don't you do all that too or where did you meet her?

Don't you go to clubs with Regina?

Talking about altering the body/looks.
What of Regina that is taking Vitamin C shots through her veins to depigment her skin to become yellow bone?
Is that not artificial too?

Just say you're tired of her. simple!

Na girls wen still dey carry man matter for head I pity.

104 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Why My Marriage To Laila Ended — Ned Nwoko by daddytime(m): 3:20pm On Dec 08, 2021
This one na Alex handwriting.....

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why My Marriage To Laila Ended — Ned Nwoko by Sakamaje: 3:23pm On Dec 08, 2021
No way a man will have multiple wives without a few of them playing 'away marches' from time-to-time. Considering the age difference between her and Ned, I dare say this is not unusual. Goodluck to the both of them.

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why My Marriage To Laila Ended — Ned Nwoko by Righteousness2(m): 3:25pm On Dec 08, 2021
Mr. Ned needs to repent and discharge all these young girls and women .

Before GOD, with the Exception of His legally First wife, they all are nothing but his sin Partners.

Mr. Ned you need to repent and Submit yourself to JESUS Christ, because all these Vanities will not count when you stand before GOD.
Don't let culture or people Deceive you. What Matters is to obey GOD.

Laila has done herself good to find her way. She has an opportunity to do things the right way. She was never your wife before GOD.

49 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why My Marriage To Laila Ended — Ned Nwoko by longetivity(m): 3:41pm On Dec 08, 2021
I don't care

Re: Why My Marriage To Laila Ended — Ned Nwoko by longetivity(m): 3:42pm On Dec 08, 2021
Righteousness2:
Mr. Ned needs to repent and discharge all these young girls and women .

oil dey ur head

Re: Why My Marriage To Laila Ended — Ned Nwoko by Nobody: 3:48pm On Dec 08, 2021
Useless lifestyle, what is a married woman doing in a club without her husband,it serves her right.Young Regina will not even be caught doing such nonsense.

Re: Why My Marriage To Laila Ended — Ned Nwoko by Nobody: 3:59pm On Dec 08, 2021
She is young and beautiful.Any man can ask her out even though she is married.As for Ned,are you a saint in womanizing? She is tired of old prik penetrating her.
My girlfriend I pay allawee cannot cheat on me.I go break her head.

Re: Why My Marriage To Laila Ended — Ned Nwoko by Peace081: 4:01pm On Dec 08, 2021
Joysticks:
She is young and beautiful.Any man can ask her out even though she is married.As for Ned,are you a saint in womanizing? She is tired of old prik penetrating her.
My girlfriend I pay allawee cannot cheat on me.I go break her head.
Who dy talk
Abeg hide your ugly face

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why My Marriage To Laila Ended — Ned Nwoko by Nobody: 4:03pm On Dec 08, 2021
Peace081:

Who dy talk
Abeg hide your ugly face
Try it and see my other side.
Re: Why My Marriage To Laila Ended — Ned Nwoko by AoifeNightfall: 4:55pm On Dec 08, 2021
Didn't he marry this woman the traditional way like Regina Daniels?

I thought they said when you're married that way, and the woman cheats, she will run mad.
It was even in the news.

Abi juju no dey affect Arab people

62 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why My Marriage To Laila Ended — Ned Nwoko by Houseofglam7(f): 5:46pm On Dec 08, 2021
Re: Why My Marriage To Laila Ended — Ned Nwoko by Mstick: 6:21pm On Dec 08, 2021
Nigerian men and accusing their wives of infidelity is just like 5&6, you just can't seperate them even though they're the ones cheating.

A man that even his latest squeeze confessed he's a womanizer.. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Why My Marriage To Laila Ended — Ned Nwoko by SugarCake: 7:13pm On Dec 08, 2021
New woman has come that's why he is seeing all this problems and it's not like Regina is any better or even prettier.

16 Likes

Re: Why My Marriage To Laila Ended — Ned Nwoko by Sirlins(m): 7:15pm On Dec 08, 2021
Na fresh Toto addiction dey do you

Re: Why My Marriage To Laila Ended — Ned Nwoko by Nobody: 7:15pm On Dec 08, 2021

Re: Why My Marriage To Laila Ended — Ned Nwoko by Ara21(f): 7:16pm On Dec 08, 2021
Beautiful woman

Re: Why My Marriage To Laila Ended — Ned Nwoko by haconjy(m): 7:16pm On Dec 08, 2021
He will surely said this to Regina one day!

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why My Marriage To Laila Ended — Ned Nwoko by money121(m): 7:16pm On Dec 08, 2021
Re: Why My Marriage To Laila Ended — Ned Nwoko by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:17pm On Dec 08, 2021
IamHeWrites:

She did not take them to shops but spent money on herself.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CXN_Oi2MZVj/?utm_medium=copy_link
Shebi you get money! How come money no come reach

There more to this story joh!

That keyamata sturve is even more believable! cheesy

Re: Why My Marriage To Laila Ended — Ned Nwoko by Ihavethingstodo: 7:17pm On Dec 08, 2021
AoifeNightfall:
Didn't he marry this woman the traditional way like Regina Daniels?

I thought they said when you're married that way, and the woman cheats, she will run mad.
It was even in the news.

Abi juju no dey affect Arab people

I had the same thought too!!!!
Too much of everything is not good!

Re: Why My Marriage To Laila Ended — Ned Nwoko by Folabifreeman(m): 7:17pm On Dec 08, 2021
Thg
Re: Why My Marriage To Laila Ended — Ned Nwoko by BABANGBALI: 7:17pm On Dec 08, 2021
Moroccan girls sabi fok like kilode
Re: Why My Marriage To Laila Ended — Ned Nwoko by floss(m): 7:18pm On Dec 08, 2021
Hmm
Re: Why My Marriage To Laila Ended — Ned Nwoko by ILoveDemMANNA: 7:18pm On Dec 08, 2021
Na ur wahala be dat one.
E no concern us for here

Re: Why My Marriage To Laila Ended — Ned Nwoko by Dmeji4444(m): 7:18pm On Dec 08, 2021
Hi

Ireti Doyle: I Got Pregnant At 17 & My Mother Was Too Harsh On Me / Fatima Ali Nuhu Birthday: Daughter Of Ali Nuhu Celebrates Birthday / Funke Akindele Twerks As Her Husband Sprays Money On Her (Video)