Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,568 members, 7,823,487 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

Biden Issues Stern Warning To Putin On Ukraine ( Pics, Video) - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Biden Issues Stern Warning To Putin On Ukraine ( Pics, Video) (30641 Views)

Russian Defence Minister, Sergei Shoigu Had Heart Attack After Speaking To Putin / Rob O'Neill Mocks America's "Weak" Response To Putin / Potanin To Putin: Don’t Take Us Back To 1917 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biden Issues Stern Warning To Putin On Ukraine ( Pics, Video) by abeeee(m): 9:08pm On Dec 09, 2021
OfficialAPCNig:

Small Germany show them shege for WW 2. Nothing special about them biko
Who conquer Berlin

A country that fought the world is what you call small Germany

What of america wey run leave ordinary Taliban

Oga talk with your brain even if you no know any fact

1 Like

Re: Biden Issues Stern Warning To Putin On Ukraine ( Pics, Video) by Nobody: 9:14pm On Dec 09, 2021
dannypaul:

I didn't say visited, rather "entered". Btw, kindly find attached below.
Like i said, you are still confusing yourself and misleading the public, entered means he visited North Korea, please Trump did not enter North Korea as you put it.
If you want to read article, make sure you read well the body content.

Trump and Kim had a meeting and it was on a neutral ground and not North Korea, i watched that live.
Re: Biden Issues Stern Warning To Putin On Ukraine ( Pics, Video) by LofiLogic: 9:23pm On Dec 09, 2021
seunny4lif:

I was only pointing things out to you
I guess you don’t understand my point
Israel didn’t send troops when USA was in Iraq, Syria and Afghan but you expect Israel to send troops against a well armed nuclear power nation and against a country that it can turn Israel to paper land.
Former Israel PM have met Russia officials within the last 10 years than they have met USA government officials

Guy u dey funny. Why would Isreal send troops to fight in Syria or Iraq or Afghanistan when US never asked for support. Let me ask you this question one last time who is Isreal allies with US or Russia? After that define what an ally is
Re: Biden Issues Stern Warning To Putin On Ukraine ( Pics, Video) by LofiLogic: 9:23pm On Dec 09, 2021
seunny4lif:

Israel didn’t send troops when USA was in Iraq, Syria and Afghan but you expect Israel to send troops against a well armed nuclear power nation and against a country that it can turn Israel to paper land.
Former Israel PM have met Russia officials within the last 10 years than they have met USA government officials

Guy u dey funny. Why would Isreal send troops to fight in Syria or Iraq or Afghanistan when US never asked for support. Let me ask you this question one last time who is Isreal allies with US or Russia? After that define who an ally is
Re: Biden Issues Stern Warning To Putin On Ukraine ( Pics, Video) by LofiLogic: 9:29pm On Dec 09, 2021
seunny4lif:

Isreal has no greater friend than US no forget am. Wait ooh, can't Russia turn Ukraine to PAPER LAND too?, but no b Ukraine dey give warning?. This will not be a single war so don't use the fact that Russia can defeat Isreal as a point abeg
Re: Biden Issues Stern Warning To Putin On Ukraine ( Pics, Video) by OfficialAPCNig: 11:19pm On Dec 09, 2021
abeeee:

Who conquer Berlin

A country that fought the world is what you call small Germany

What of america wey run leave ordinary Taliban

Oga talk with your brain even if you no know any fact
Go and research USA military objectives in Afghan before disgracing yourself.

The US Airforce bombed Berlin for 36 days before the Russians entered the war.

Like I said, go research what Germans did to Russia within the first months of the Battle of Moscow before Russian weather saved the Red Army.

I don't even believe current Russia deployment in the ME can defeat Israel in a full confrontation.

They are just noise makers.
Re: Biden Issues Stern Warning To Putin On Ukraine ( Pics, Video) by OfficialAPCNig: 11:39pm On Dec 09, 2021
seunny4lif:
cheesy
Nairaland is full of comedians grin

Same NATO and USA that ran away from Georgia war against Russia in 2008 after Bush promised Georgia that USA military will come to their aid cheesy
Former Georgia president said it live on TV that all USA promises disappeared immediately Russia military started counter attack against Georgia well trained troops by NATO forces
Always argue with facts.

1. Georgia was never a NATO member

2. Georgia was the aggressor

3. Russia attacked Georgia to block ber from joining NATO because they know what it means for them
Re: Biden Issues Stern Warning To Putin On Ukraine ( Pics, Video) by OfficialAPCNig: 12:01am On Dec 10, 2021
JayFredo:

Shut Up your mouth, us wouldn’t fight Russia because of Ukrain, NATO did nothing when it invaded Ukrain and took crimea, same way it’s gonna take donbass, mind you donbass are Russian ethnic majority and based on what you said it’s okay tor Russia to take it since their Russian.

You are the fool.

Who said US will fight Russia because of Ukraine? But what's stopping Russia from annexing Ukraine nah?

Crimea is historically Russian territory even before the formation of the USSR.

JayFredo:

You know nothing, just rest. And what stopped nato from intervening in Georgia invasion,

Georgia was never in NATO and they were the aggressors.

Russia invaded Georgia to stop them from joining NATO.

But today, Georgia and Ukraine are in advance stage of joining NATO.

So why is Russia scared of them joining NATO?

JayFredo:

Russia not only invaded but stopped us & uk ship from reaching Georgia through sea blockage, you just spitting out gibberish , you have no idea how dullard who think their smart irritates me.

grin

Where are you from dude?

US and UK were never involved in that war. US never deployed any war ship but humanitarian aid vessels.

Just listen to yourself. Russia blockading US and UK naval vessels on international sea.

I have seen how smart you are.

JayFredo:

Even a fool knows china wouldn’t invade Taiwan, rather unification will be peacefully, go check this out china is the biggest trading partner of Taiwan not US or UK, China wouldn’t destroy multi trillion$ economy of Taiwan just for the sake of unification, Taiwan success is a collective success of all Chinese. If the US is really interested in helping taiwan, they should open a Taiwanese embassy in Us and help them get a seat in UN, not threatening war on china.
This shows how ignorant you are about the Taiwan-Chinese relationship.

Go read the Chinese President speech during the CCP centenary celebration.

China risks provoking confrontation with the West if they invade Taiwan.

US and NATO don't need to fight to hurt China and ��
Re: Biden Issues Stern Warning To Putin On Ukraine ( Pics, Video) by abeeee(m): 6:33am On Dec 10, 2021
OfficialAPCNig:

Go and research USA military objectives in Afghan before disgracing yourself.

The US Airforce bombed Berlin for 36 days before the Russians entered the war.

Like I said, go research what Germans did to Russia within the first months of the Battle of Moscow before Russian weather saved the Red Army.

I don't even believe current Russia deployment in the ME can defeat Israel in a full confrontation.

They are just noise makers.

Look at this one .....okay let's talk objectives
What was the american objective when they entered the country 20 years ago
Was it not to oust the sadam hussien Taliban government and clean alqaeda

What has happened today

And bro you talk as if the us where the only ones in the war .....now let me school you

The only singular reason the allied front made any success down in western Europe is singularly because the Germans had expended their military power with the Russians
Everybody knows that and stop licking the ass of western props

You are mentioning is real with Russia.. Lol
They should fight Iran first or even hezbolah
You never compare is real with Pakistan and north korea you mention Russia

It seems you live under a rock or you are just plain ignorant in these matters
Re: Biden Issues Stern Warning To Putin On Ukraine ( Pics, Video) by JayFredo: 9:01am On Dec 10, 2021
OfficialAPCNig:

You are the fool.

Who said US will fight Russia because of Ukraine? But what's stopping Russia from annexing Ukraine nah?

Crimea is historically Russian territory even before the formation of the USSR.

Georgia was never in NATO and they were the aggressors.

Russia invaded Georgia to stop them from joining NATO.

But today, Georgia and Ukraine are in advance stage of joining NATO.

So why is Russia scared of them joining NATO?

grin

Where are you from dude?

US and UK were never involved in that war. US never deployed any war ship but humanitarian aid vessels.

Just listen to yourself. Russia blockading US and UK naval vessels on international sea.

I have seen how smart you are.

This shows how ignorant you are about the Taiwan-Chinese relationship.

Go read the Chinese President speech during the CCP centenary celebration.

China risks provoking confrontation with the West if they invade Taiwan.

US and NATO don't need to fight to hurt China and ��

You just naive that’s it, why will Russia annex Ukrain, what do they have, Putin red line is Ukrain joining NATO or Ukrain carrying out military offensive against ethnic Russians living there, Putin plan is to annex ethnic Russia dominated region i.e donbass not the whole of Ukrain, Putin wouldn’t like to carry the burden of the poor Ukrainian on his shoulders, he’s after ethnic Russians not Ukraine, you’re just misinformed, same way he annexed crimea is the same he’ll annex donbass, and nato wouldn’t cough same way they didn’t when he annexed crimea.

I’ll tell you this Putin wouldn’t never let nato near its border, maybe the next president will but not Putin, the world will end before that’ll happen Putin has made that clear in the case of Georgia.

I’ll tell you this again china wouldn’t invade Taiwan until Taiwan becomes a real threat for now it’s just talk to put fear in them, mainland Chinese wouldn’t let XI invade Chinese just for the sake of unification, since both of them are mutually benefiting, the success of Taiwanese is a collective success of all Chinese and the biggest trading partner of Taiwan is china, china would not destroy what their siblings built for the sake of unification, if the west is really serious about Taiwan they should open a Taiwanese embassy in their respective country that’s when china will take them serious and take action for now it’s just talk

1 Like

Re: Biden Issues Stern Warning To Putin On Ukraine ( Pics, Video) by dannypaul(m): 12:20pm On Dec 10, 2021
BritishNaija:

Like i said, you are still confusing yourself and misleading the public, entered means he visited North Korea, please Trump did not enter North Korea as you put it.
If you want to read article, make sure you read well the body content.

Trump and Kim had a meeting and it was on a neutral ground and not North Korea, i watched that live.

On a neutral ground sharing border with north Korea, after the meeting, the north Korea leader invited him to the border and they both crossed the line into north Korea.
No US president went that close to North Korea.

The videos are all over the internet.
Re: Biden Issues Stern Warning To Putin On Ukraine ( Pics, Video) by seunny4lif(m): 2:07pm On Dec 10, 2021
OfficialAPCNig:

Small Germany show them shege for WW 2. Nothing special about them biko
Small Germany grin
You people are funny with your childish brain
A country that bombed the shit out UK, roll over the french land and rule over all Europe except USSR
You called a country responsible for the death of around 80M people a small country

You must be a kid
Re: Biden Issues Stern Warning To Putin On Ukraine ( Pics, Video) by Nobody: 9:40am On Dec 11, 2021
dannypaul:

On a neutral ground sharing border with north Korea, after the meeting, the north Korea leader invited him to the border and they both crossed the line into north Korea.
No US president went that close to North Korea.

The videos are all over the internet.

So you were referring to the brief closing the line by trump in the demilitarized zone as entering north Korea? Lolz, Well technically you are right, but in reality I though you meant paying full visit.

That event was done in order to diffuse tensions back then, but you made it look like from your write-up that he visited Kim inside his north korea palace.
Re: Biden Issues Stern Warning To Putin On Ukraine ( Pics, Video) by OfficialAPCNig: 7:40am On Dec 12, 2021
seunny4lif:

Small Germany grin
You people are funny with your childish brain
A country that bombed the shit out UK, roll over the french land and rule over all Europe except USSR
You called a country responsible for the death of around 80M people a small country

You must be a kid
I am not the reason your English teacher didn't teach you sarcasm.

If Russia is powerful, why didn't they defeat "small Germany" in a swoop?

Go figure out what Germans did to them in the battle of Moscow
Re: Biden Issues Stern Warning To Putin On Ukraine ( Pics, Video) by seunny4lif(m): 10:10am On Dec 12, 2021
Go figure out what?
You said Nazi Germany was small.
A country that killed over 20M citizens of USSR and start WW2 was small according to you.

There nothing you can tell me about Germany and USSR war because I visited there many times.
I heard from the war heroes and those that survived WW2
Stalin was the problem with USSR military before the war.

OfficialAPCNig:

I am not the reason your English teacher didn't teach you sarcasm.

If Russia is powerful, why didn't they defeat "small Germany" in a swoop?

Go figure out what Germans did to them in the battle of Moscow

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

U.K PM, Rishi Sunak Lands In Israel / Storm Eunice: Four dead and others injured as 120mph winds batter UK (Pics, Vid) / Liberia's New President Faints, Rushed Off Podium During Inauguration (Vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.