Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,094 members, 7,835,691 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

Falz Reacts To Old Video Of His Lawyer Parents In Court - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Falz Reacts To Old Video Of His Lawyer Parents In Court (36613 Views)

Falz Reacts To Police Killing Teenager, Rape And Murder Of UNIBEN Student / Falz Reacts To Lekki Rape Case / Falz Reacts After NBC Fined A Radio Station For Playing His Song This Is Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Falz Reacts To Old Video Of His Lawyer Parents In Court by leo22(m): 6:48am On Dec 10, 2021
Scottz:
calm down you go survive grin

Lol, you know some people can't help it.
They carry bitterness and malice around like their life depends on it, they see nothing positive about other people and they are angry when others are happy.

The guy head needs a shrink ASAP. grin
Re: Falz Reacts To Old Video Of His Lawyer Parents In Court by Lordtunji(m): 11:13am On Dec 10, 2021
This is the kind of flex I want my children to have, so help me God
Re: Falz Reacts To Old Video Of His Lawyer Parents In Court by coolclarke(m): 6:50pm On Dec 10, 2021
Lovely family ✌️❤️❤️❤️

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dammy Krane Blasts Wizkid, Accused Him Of Stealing His Song & More (pictured) - / Jamil Balogun's Gucci-Filled Suitcase: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Son's Suitcase / BBNaija: Ebuka Looking Dapper In Suit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.